PDA

View Full Version : Which nickname do you prefer?

Extra Stout
01-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Which nickname do you prefer?

braeden0613
01-16-2008, 11:37 AM
paulistinians....its funny to add paul to things

interpaul, paulitician, etc.

spurster
01-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Appauling

Oh, Gee!!
01-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Ronutologists

ChumpDumper
01-16-2008, 03:43 PM
Victorians

Optimus Choade
01-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Which nickname do you prefer?

Victoriabots! Transform! and attack!

Mookietron2001
01-16-2008, 05:37 PM
What's the problem Neocons?

Can't Constitutionalist be our name instead?

RAWFL!!

LaMaximus Bryant
01-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Like I'm totally inside Extra Stout's head. He's acting like i totally earfucked him for being the neocon he is, and sploated in his ear and now he has Aggie Linebacker babies in his brain.

har har.

ROwfl! Rowfl!

elRowflbot4cc
01-16-2008, 05:44 PM
pizza! pizza!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2008, 06:32 PM
lol dude if anyone really loosely follows what gtownspur posts in this forum its obvious that he is probably the biggest obsessor on this board!

He imitates and makes fun of shit me and others said like YEARS ago....theres no doubt in my mind that has not only looked at each vtowner's posting history and read every post they ever posted, but probably actually jacks off to that picture of mookie and i getting married

seriously

its starting to get creepy
this guy's entire spurstalk existence depends on us

Even his alter-screen name's basic posting has become a blatant ripoff of me....He doesn't even realize he does it now.

thispego
01-16-2008, 06:36 PM
lol, what the shit?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2008, 06:37 PM
I made fun of gtown for being earfucked in SEPTEMBER of last year...SEPTEMBER

Seriously does anyone else here remember what someone on this board said to make fun of them last september? Exactly.

No doubt a life changing event for someone like him....search up earfuck on spurstalk, naturally im the only one who's ever said it, gtownspur is so obsessed he remembers something i said to him in september of last year...what a psycho. Get some pussy brah. Then come back and we'll talk more politics.

thispego
01-16-2008, 06:37 PM
thats how gaytownspur rolls though

thispego
01-16-2008, 06:38 PM
I prefer the nickname Constitutionalists

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2008, 06:39 PM
I've noticed this more and more

he brings up stuff I've said like even longer ago than that...sometimes years ago...but he remembers it all....either because
a) he has searched and read every post i've ever made
or
b) he automatically reads every post i make while its fresh

either case
he's a nutbar

thispego
01-16-2008, 06:44 PM
some people can't come up with their own material. gtown just needs a little help to stay relevant

Ignignokt
01-16-2008, 07:06 PM
lol dude if anyone really loosely follows what gtownspur posts in this forum its obvious that he is probably the biggest obsessor on this board!

He imitates and makes fun of shit me and others said like YEARS ago....theres no doubt in my mind that has not only looked at each vtowner's posting history and read every post they ever posted, but probably actually jacks off to that picture of mookie and i getting married

seriously

its starting to get creepy
this guy's entire spurstalk existence depends on us

Even his alter-screen name's basic posting has become a blatant ripoff of me....He doesn't even realize he does it now.

what a novel idea.. I mean researching Victard topics. Too bad they all sound the same.

Ask anyone, you dumbasses all say the same thing for the past 3-4 years.

It's not admiration dumbass, it's mockery. Kind of like you trying to add geniune input on any serious topic.

Ignignokt
01-16-2008, 07:09 PM
some people can't come up with their own material. gtown just needs a little help to stay relevant

you want to talk about homocomraderie, just look at the minute intervals between all you fucktard Victorians, you all opine around about the same time, following each other. It's like you all both share one computer and you rotate typing idiocies, all while maintaining the circle jerk.

It must take lots of talent.

Ignignokt
01-16-2008, 07:16 PM
I made fun of gtown for being earfucked in SEPTEMBER of last year...SEPTEMBER

Seriously does anyone else here remember what someone on this board said to make fun of them last september? Exactly.

No doubt a life changing event for someone like him....search up earfuck on spurstalk, naturally im the only one who's ever said it, gtownspur is so obsessed he remembers something i said to him in september of last year...what a psycho. Get some pussy brah. Then come back and we'll talk more politics.
\

last september, you make it sound like it was years ago instead of 4 months. :lol

What about you still remembering about what i said about the democrat party using the black vote, that was like one of my first post, but yet you and Mookie seem to bring it up all the time. It seems as if you pasted my qoute on a jizz rag and jacked off to it while watching elpimpo mudwrestle thispego.

What's funny is you thinking anyone would off themselves to you and mookies pic, i mean that kind of picture would actually serve better to keep monkeys from jacking off at the zoo.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-16-2008, 10:34 PM
bop

Wild Cobra
01-16-2008, 11:14 PM
I select none of the above. I dislike his foreign policies and war stance, but the man is right about most other issues. Not right to use denigrating terms against him.

Extra Stout
01-16-2008, 11:37 PM
I select none of the above. I dislike his foreign policies and war stance, but the man is right about most other issues. Not right to use denigrating terms against him.
You wouldn't fit in in Victoria. Montana seems more your speed.

Extra Stout
01-16-2008, 11:38 PM
And to be clear, those terms are in no way derogatory against Ron Paul, since they do not refer to him, but rather to his followers.

BradLohaus
01-17-2008, 01:04 AM
I only heard of the term "Paulistinians" on this board a couple of days ago. I voted for that one because it's the only one that made me chuckle.

I personally prefer Paulites.

DarkReign
01-17-2008, 11:15 AM
I prefer Paulbots.

Its like a pseudo-gaming term for noobs who hack.

Also, its strikingly similar to Pol Pot.

Paulistinian is definitely funny but too indicative to the Middle East, as if I care one bucket of piss about that region or the neanderthals who walks its sand.

Wild Cobra
01-17-2008, 10:02 PM
And to be clear, those terms are in no way derogatory against Ron Paul, since they do not refer to him, but rather to his followers.
So it somewhat denigrates me then...

I have stated from the start that I like Ron Paul. I just don't sgree with him on one of the most important issues that a president has the power to exercise. War policies.

As much as I like him, I cannot consider him qualified to be Commander in Chief.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2008, 10:09 PM
So you aren't one of his followers.

Wild Cobra
01-17-2008, 10:54 PM
So you aren't one of his followers.
Nope... Not for president.

I would vote for him for any other office. Just not the one that holds the title "Commander in Chief."