PDA

View Full Version : Remember the two-time MVP?

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Anybody seen him lately?

FUCKING HORRIBLE

ducks
01-02-2005, 11:00 PM
this has to be his worse year almost stat wise
spurs are a deeper team and not having to use him as much

but he has not had a monster outing in a LONG TIME

ShoogarBear
01-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Just like clockwork.

If TD didn't have bad games, Walton wouldn't have his five posts a year.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:10 PM
If he was a racehorse, he would be receiving a pink slip right about now.

Tim Duncan needs to take a long look in the mirror. The Spurs have given him touches on virtually every possession in this fourth quarter and he had delivered next to nothing.

He is no longer an MVP candidate.

missmyzte
01-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Timmy played very well against the Clippers (but then again, who doesn't?). He has been fighting a cold, maybe it's really wearing on him? He'll be back to MVP-form, no concerns about 'Groundhog Day'.

ducks
01-02-2005, 11:13 PM
if duncan has a cold
he needs to be on the bench

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:16 PM
A cold?

Huh?

I have a cold, I'm going to work tomorrow. Am I going to tell my boss I'm not ready to earn my 14 million dollar salary because of a cold?

Tim Duncan has been overrated for the last two seasons. Really, get over it, he's a great player but that's it. He's not clutch, his pick and roll defense is atrocious and he's one of the worst free throw shooters in basketball.

Like Shaq, he's also on the decline- something most Spurs fans refuse to admit.

TwoHandJam
01-02-2005, 11:21 PM
He really stunk it up tonight for sure. Aside from Parker, he's probably the single biggest reason we lost.

I hate to lose but I really hate losing to a bunch of pansies like the Kings. :pctoss

pseudofan
01-02-2005, 11:27 PM
He got taken to school by 85 year old Chris Webber with a prosthetic knee..........ON THE SHORT BUS AT THAT!!!!!

:depressed

It's not the way to start the year....

td4mvp21
01-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Come on Duncan is not declining.......he is just going through a rough period right now. I have seen glimpses of the old Duncan so many times this season. He should be playing like that all the time but there may be something going on his personal life we dont know about. He is not declining. He is an awesome player.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:31 PM
He is an awesome player no doubt and he's allowed to have games like tonight but I'm seeing no explosiveness, no raw determination, no will to win from this guy.

Like I said, he touched the ball on virually every possession in the fourth quarter and scored a total of five points on 2-8 shooting. That's not starting material, let alone MVP caliber basketball.

boutons
01-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Duncan ALWAYS fucks up when he dribbles into 2bl, 3pl teams in the paint, but he INSISTS on doing it over and over and over and over and, true definition of insanity.

Tim is the King who has no clothes. He can play and repeeatedly plays extremely stupid basketball, and the Spurs keep going to him over and over when it's not working. hitting their heads on a brick wall, dumbasses.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Duncan is not stupid, just too passive.

T Park
01-02-2005, 11:34 PM
where were these posts against Phoenix and Portland when Duncan was having bad nights?

Tek_XX
01-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Tim is what 28, he should be in his peak years, he is not declining, but he needs to play much smarter against the like's of Chris Webber who's only defense is waiting for Tim to bring the ball down. And guess what Tim does it every time. I hate to say it but Tim may be getting a little lazy with this improved offense. He doesn't have to have his back to the basket every play which i think is a good thing. But TIMMY get it together, play smarter.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Winning those games does not constitute Duncan playing MVP caliber basketball toothless bridge troll......

Duncan has had one double-double in the last five games. But we win and the homers ignore the fact that he's not playing his best. Guess what? Come playoff time, if Duncan's playing at this level (and he was awful against both Memphis and the Lakers last year) we are dead.

Your best players have to be your best players in big games- the Spurs best players might as well have been wearing Kings jerseys tonight.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Why are you calling out Walton, when you should be asking Pop where was Rasho in the fourth?

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-02-2005, 11:42 PM
A cold?

Huh?

I have a cold, I'm going to work tomorrow. Am I going to tell my boss I'm not ready to earn my 14 million dollar salary because of a cold?

I'm pretty sure being the assistant to the checkout robot at Blockbuster Video isn't as physically taxing as playing NBA basketball.

T Park
Who is calling out Walton?

boutons
Tim's FT shooting makes him the laughing stock of the NBA. He will be remembered for his nightmarish FT shooting and all the close, winnable games he lost single-handedly lost with his missed FTs.

T Park
01-02-2005, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE]I'm pretty sure being the assistant to the checkout robot at Blockbuster Video isn't as physically taxing as playing NBA basketball.[QUOTE]

haha, zing.

Although Blaze, youll get accused for being a blind homer for that now.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm pretty sure being the assistant to the checkout robot at Blockbuster Video isn't as physically taxing as playing NBA basketball.

Actually, I've been promoted. I now operate without the robot. Look at me go. With any luck, I might replace your mother sucking dick behind the velvet curtain to preferred customers in the adult section.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-02-2005, 11:45 PM
[QUOTE]I'm pretty sure being the assistant to the checkout robot at Blockbuster Video isn't as physically taxing as playing NBA basketball.[QUOTE]

haha, zing.

Although Blaze, youll get accused for being a blind homer for that now.

Actually, I'm not going to say shit about tonight's game since I didn't see it.

Was watching the Cowboys give away the win to Ellen Manning.

T Park
01-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Ahh.

He calls out your mom, another class post from Walton.

but what the hell, "Fuck the Management"

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Actually, I've been promoted. I now operate without the robot. Look at me go. With any luck, I might replace your mother sucking dick behind the velvet curtain to preferred customers in the adult section.

Glad to see you have high hopes.

You know what they say, he who brings up the homosexuality topic is the one you should cover your cornhole for.

Come back in eight games when the Spurs lose again, okay foul-weather fan.

ducks
01-02-2005, 11:50 PM

man you really
hit a new low walton

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-02-2005, 11:50 PM
man you really
hit a new low walton

You know it's bad when Ducks is calling out your English.

T Park
01-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Not suprising.

He always comes in after a Spurs loss and spews this bile.

Notice he hasnt been around much lately.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Notice he hasnt been around much lately

Yeah kinda weird, maybe I should be spending less time with the family at Christmas and more time arguing with a bunch of illiterate rednecks from south Texas who just finished renewing their memberships with the flat Earth society.

Where the fuck are my priorities?

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Yeah kinda weird, maybe I should be spending less time with the family at Christmas and more time arguing with a bunch of illiterate rednecks from south Texas who just finished renewing their memberships with the flat Earth society.

So we should be expecting the next Spurs losses to be just after MLK Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day, St. Patrick's Day, April Fools Day and Memorial Day?

T Park
01-02-2005, 11:57 PM

More great intelligence.

Illiterate rednecks from South Texas??

Hahaha.

I think hes including you in that Aggie, except your more east Texas so I guess not.

More wonderfull bile spewing from Walton.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Speaking of Valentine's day- T Park what are you getting your pet gerbil this year?

GoSpurs21
01-03-2005, 12:42 AM
anyone that has walton as his hero should not be questioning someone's sexuality

ChumpDumper
01-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Oh look, a loss punctuated with 7 or 8 threads from Walton.

Color me surprised.