PDA

View Full Version : Worst loss of year (2005)

Rummpd
01-02-2005, 11:21 PM
Spurs did not show up against a good team and to get out rebounded so bad (why the hell was Rasho not in there despite 4 fouls when he had 11 boards in second)

Refs sucked

Fts sucked

MY PREDICTIONS SUCKED

Rotations sucked

Offense sucked.

Defense sucked when it counted.

Parker no show, Duncan absolutely no show etc.

Bad Loss - worst of year (2005) as Spurs had chance to do something special on tough West road trip.

However, got to chill its only one loss.

MadDoc

Spurminator
01-02-2005, 11:24 PM
It's certainly frustrating, considering the Kings didn't exactly have their "A" game going either. We couldn't seem to get any of the big loose balls, and every loose ball seemed to end with a Kings 3. A decent FT showing changes the game completely.

Manu20
01-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Spurs did not show up against a good team.

Refs sucked

Fts sucked

Rotations sucked

Offense sucked.

Defense sucked when it counted.

Parker no show, Duncan no show etc.

Bad Loss - worst of year (2005) as Spurs had chance to do something special on tough West road trip.

However, got to chill its only one loss.

MadDoc

And they still had a chance to win that is impressive.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:26 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head- this is definately the worst loss of 2005.

Whatever, chalk it up to a bad night but it's still a mystery to me why Tony Parker has games where he does nothing in terms of dribble penetration. He was just awful tonight and the alleged MVP was even worse.

Nice game from Horry and I thought Rose played well in the few minutes Pop allocated to him.

We see the Kings twice more this month alone so things should get interesting.

ducks
01-02-2005, 11:27 PM
bibby did not light it up either

ShoogarBear
01-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Refs had nothing to do with it.

Danny Crawford is the best. He let them play, like he always does.

Blame for this one is in the mirror.

Nikos
01-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Bibby scored big baskets when needed and made plays off the pick and roll.

Parker did not do anything in the fourth.

Oh and another thing, I have never seen Bibby post up before, I don't see why Parker let him body him up right before that AND 1.

Despite Parker's bad game, and Duncan's, this game was winnable.

Jdspur20
01-02-2005, 11:35 PM
how do the spurs shoot 38% and only loose by 5 points? its no big deal, its just one loss.

GoSpurs21
01-03-2005, 12:44 AM
I think you hit the nail on the head- this is definately the worst loss of 2005.the alleged MVP was even worse.finally some sense from the pothead