PDA

View Full Version : __Mavs vs Spurs__

mouse
01-17-2008, 02:09 AM
Isn't that what it all comes down to? Dallas Kicking your ass by 19 points in the 2008 playoffs?

tell me something that may make me think you stand a chance against the 2008 NBA Champions the Mighty Dallas Mavericks!

Duncan
01-17-2008, 02:11 AM
Psssssst! unlike your German gay Dirk the goat?
Duncan doesn't choke!

ChumpDumper
01-17-2008, 02:12 AM
They'll get eliminated in the first round again.

ludda
01-17-2008, 02:13 AM
why some mavs fans keep talking shit after what happened the last two playoffs is beyond me.

Please_dont_ban_me
01-17-2008, 02:20 AM
Just hope the Warriors don't make the playoffs.

Sidenote: I just went to NBA.com and learned the Lakers are the #1 seed in the West. What in the fuck. When did this happen?! (Ya, ya, the West is up for grabs blah blah blah, but still...the Lakers? Number 1?)

I give it about 5 more games max, and they drop back out.

grindmouse
01-17-2008, 02:33 AM
This will be like NY vs the Cowboys NFL game. one last chance to succeed.......

ChumpDumper
01-17-2008, 02:48 AM
It will be just like that -- Dallas will lose.

Findog
01-17-2008, 02:51 AM
It will be just like that -- Dallas will lose.

You seem awfully confident Nostradamus. I think the Mavs are a wildcard - they could flame out again, they could also make a deep run.

Vingianx
01-17-2008, 02:53 AM
Flame out is the safest bet

Please_dont_ban_me
01-17-2008, 03:01 AM
You seem awfully confident Nostradamus. I think the Mavs are a wildcard - they could flame out again, they could also make a deep run.

Have they made some changes I've missed?

ChumpDumper
01-17-2008, 03:10 AM
You seem awfully confident Nostradamus.As confident as the Mavs seemed going into the Golden State series.

m33p0
01-17-2008, 03:11 AM
Isn't that what it all comes down to? Dallas Kicking your ass by 19 points in the 2008 playoffs?

tell me something that may make me think you stand a chance against the 2008 NBA Champions the Mighty Dallas Mavericks!
what makes you think it will happen? all the spurs has to do is pop a can of manu and dallas disappears like that stain on your shirt after you pour xonrox on it. pesky, but it will disappear nonetheless.

polandprzem
01-17-2008, 03:13 AM
They do have an NBA team in dallas?

Please_dont_ban_me
01-17-2008, 03:16 AM
They do have an NBA team in dallas?

Just curious...

You may have already answered this, but I haven't seen it.

How in the world did you become a Spurs fan in Poland? We don't have any Polish players, I don't think Poland even has a national basketball team...do they broadcast games over there?

polandprzem
01-17-2008, 04:13 AM
Just curious...

You may have already answered this, but I haven't seen it.

How in the world did you become a Spurs fan in Poland? We don't have any Polish players, I don't think Poland even has a national basketball team...do they broadcast games over there?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80940&highlight

Please_dont_ban_me
01-17-2008, 04:31 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80940&highlight

You could've just said "from a video game" saved me 30 minutes.

m33p0
01-17-2008, 05:45 AM
You could've just said "from a video game" saved me 30 minutes.
:lmao

polandprzem
01-17-2008, 06:00 AM
You have read everything?

:rolleyes

:D

MONTENEGRINO
01-17-2008, 09:24 AM
why some mavs fans keep talking shit after what happened the last two playoffs is beyond me.
Yeah... perfect said.

ancestron
01-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Dallas fans think they are just entitled to be cocky. WTF. Thats cool though, it makes their failure all the more sweet when their fans have been talking shit all season. as if their team has ever accomplished ANYTHING.
They must be taking lessons from Jerry Stackhouse.

Louie Vega
01-17-2008, 10:37 AM

This is a post just to see who would take the bait. Alot of you did. Do you actually think this guy believes this shit? He knows deep down that his mavs will never win a championship. :smokin

lonestr
01-17-2008, 11:47 AM

Mouse, please! You've had this zealous rant since the Spurs first Championship in '99. When are you going to finally feel good about the sport of basketball by jumping ships and rooting for the San Antonio Spurs. You'll live longer, posters in this forum will like you better, and you will finally feel the joy of what it's like for your team to win the big one. You should be humiliated by coming in here and thumping your chest after that debacle of losing four straight to Miami in the 2006 Championship after being ahead two games, You should bury your head in the sand for the historical wimp-out of losing to a 8th seed team in the first round. This sort of stuff leaves a stench that usually lingers for at least a whole generation of Mavs fans. In other words, your great grand children should be able to cheer a Mavs team without the stigma of "Chokers" taped to each players back like a sick joke.

C'mon Woobie, I'm extending a hand and inviting you to join us in this via trolley named "Desire" cause it's taking all of us to the 2008 Championship finals at the AT&T center. You'd look cool in a black Spurs jersey with the number 21 emblazoned in the front and back to show your support. Aren't you tired of the snickering and the embarrassing one-liners behind your back for wearing Dirk's or Jason's jersey? Look, come on down to the AT&T center with me and I'll show a display case that would make your ancestors smile down at you from heaven. We'll take pictures and get a few memento's from the gift shop to commemorate your visit. Trust me, you will get all warm and fuzzy inside.

Then you can come in here and join us as we laugh at the infidels who come in thumping their chests and proclaiming how invincible their teams are and start spewing outlandish things like the Spurs cant beat their team. But now you can take a crack at them for their insolence because you've been to that display case at the AT&T center and seen the hypnotic sparkling effect of the brilliant gold trophies... all four of them. Now you can go after these maniac trolls and use your mad computer skills to put these trolls in their place. What do you say "Brother"?

101A
01-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Mouse, please! You've had this zealous rant since the Spurs first Championship in '99. ... and you will finally feel the joy of what it's like for your team to win the big one.
Mouse was a Spurs fan in '99.

duncan228
01-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Do you actually think this guy believes this shit?

:lmao "this guy"

Findog
01-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Flame out is the safest bet

Seven straight trips to the playoffs, out in the first round twice.

Findog
01-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Have they made some changes I've missed?

Signed Brandon Bass as a free agent, JET is now the 6th man, Devin is the starter for good at PG. We'll see what happens.

Findog
01-17-2008, 04:09 PM
Dallas fans think they are just entitled to be cocky. WTF. Thats cool though, it makes their failure all the more sweet when their fans have been talking shit all season. as if their team has ever accomplished ANYTHING.
They must be taking lessons from Jerry Stackhouse.

Who is talking shit? Some Spurs fans pretending to be Mavs fans? SHEEEEIT!

lefty
01-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Signed Brandon Bass as a free agent, JET is now the 6th man, Devin is the starter for good at PG. We'll see what happens.

In my opinion, the Mavs are better with JET as a starter

mavs>spurs2
01-17-2008, 04:20 PM

What he said

Dave McNulla
01-17-2008, 04:35 PM
mavs haven't been tearing it up or anything. i like that bass kid. but i just don't see much fire from then. would it matter if i did? prolly not.

nfg3
01-17-2008, 04:42 PM
:sleep Not even the playoffs and this???? He's just messing with us. :stirpot:

duncan228
01-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Mouse would never mess with us. :lol

Findog
01-17-2008, 05:59 PM

I like JET and Devin together against the Spurs. Against the Warriors' backcourt of BD and J-Rich, not so much. Of course, Richardson toils in the middle of NASCAR country now, but the idea was that they gave up too much size with JET at the two. Believe it or not, Eddie Jones has been playing well for us, but they need to limit his minutes to keep him fresh for May.

lonestr
01-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Mouse was a Spurs fan in '99.

Mas Triste!!! I don't remember Mouse being a Spurs fan in '99. We learn new things everyday.

Chris
01-17-2008, 07:03 PM
lol Mavs

san antonio spurs
01-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Mas Triste!!! I don't remember Mouse being a Spurs fan in '99. We learn new things everyday.
in fact he's still a spurs fan that loves to jinx the mavs :smokin

lonestr
01-17-2008, 08:08 PM
in fact he's still a spurs fan that loves to jinx the mavs :smokin

Poor child. Poor sick, demented little child.

nacho
01-20-2008, 12:22 AM
The Spurs will be lucky to make it to the playoffs,.........I would not think about Dallas at this time.