PDA

View Full Version : Has Barry earned his spot back?

Experiment2100
01-02-2005, 11:34 PM
I think he has, he has played played better than Brown these last few games.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-02-2005, 11:36 PM
I hope so because Brown's a nice kid and I'm sure a great shoe-shiner but if Pop thinks we're going all the way with Devin Brown as the first guard off the bench, he's insane.

Why bring Barry here to sit him on the pine? Yeah his defense is bad at times but Brown makes just as many mistakes if not more, yet is consistently allocated more time.

whottt
01-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Why not just balance the rotation...Horry, Devin, Malik, Brent and Beno all getting 10 plus mins...

You know, like we do when we win.

Experiment2100
01-02-2005, 11:47 PM
He should at least be the first Spur guard off the bench.

ducks
01-02-2005, 11:47 PM
then no player can find their rythm

Tek_XX
01-02-2005, 11:49 PM
If Brown doesn't make shots he deserves to be at the end of the bench because his defense is not that much better than Barrys, notice Mr. stodjslkjdjrovich raining threes on Brown, wasn't pretty.

GoSpurs21
01-03-2005, 12:01 AM
until Barry grows a backbone he doesnt deserve any more that the trash time he gets. Bowen as everyone that guarded Peja had a bad defensive night but Barry's induvidual and team defense still leave much to be desired

whottt
01-03-2005, 12:05 AM
then no player can find their rythm

Funny, we are like 24-3 without players finding their rythym...

The games where they find their rythym look like tonight.

whottt
01-03-2005, 12:06 AM
until Barry grows a backbone he doesnt deserve any more that the trash time he gets. Bowen as everyone that guarded Peja had a bad defensive night but Barry's induvidual and team defense still leave much to be desired

Takes balls to talk that kind of shit when Bowen, you know the guy on the team for his D, got assfucked on the defensive end tonight.

Yeah bench Barry and let Peja go for 30 points, then bitch about Barry after the loss.....that's a real intelligent move....Pop.

SequSpur
01-03-2005, 12:09 AM
If Pop has more than 6 guys that can play, you better look the fuck out, because he doesn't have a clue.

Look mofo, is it Horry or Rasho?

Is it Bowen or Brown?

Is it Manu or Barry?

Is it Tony or Beno?

Is it Malik or the Cheerleader?

Who in the fuck is playing the last 5 minutes of the game. Nobody fucking knows and it would be nice for the players to fucking know what is going on rather getting up and then getting fucking yanked and then getting screamed it... that's fucking bullshit.

T Park
01-03-2005, 12:12 AM
Who in the fuck is playing the last 5 minutes of the game. Nobody fucking knows and it would be nice for the players to fucking know what is going on rather getting up and then getting fucking yanked and then getting screamed it... that's fucking bullshit.

What in gods name are you talking about.

You play the 5 that are playing the best.

Tonight that was

Rasho
Horry
Ginobili
Barry
Beno/Parker (coin flip they were both equally mediocre)

WTF is this Bull about best players playing at the end more than 6 players.

WTF!??!!?!?

Do you even have a reason to bitch??

GoSpurs21
01-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Takes balls to talk that kind of shit when Bowen, you know the guy on the team for his D, got assfucked on the defensive end tonight.

Yeah bench Barry and let Peja go for 30 points, then bitch about Barry after the loss.....that's a real intelligent move....Pop.Barry clutch performance in the Spurs past wins against good western teams proves me wrong I guess, but Bowen's Spurs record is shit compared to Barry's....dream on fanboy

Spurs lost due to Tims 6-17, but you can think what you want. Tim had a bad game, it happens during every season.

Manu20
01-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Barry should play 25 or more minutes a game. Even if he is not hitting his shots he makes plays for other people.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Barry's been doing fine.

whottt
01-03-2005, 01:03 AM
STFU Chump, the only thing worse than losing and having you defend it, is losing and having you come in here all agreeable.

STFU!

ChumpDumper
01-03-2005, 01:07 AM
Aw, is Hootie upset that Barry is doing just what I said he would and he's being proven wrong again?

I'm not defending the loss, BTW. It's simply a much smaller deal than you pissheads are making it out to be. My Vegas trip is putting things in perspective. You should get out sometime Hootie, there's a big bright world out there you can shoot off your shiny new gun in.

Pisshead.

Late.

T Park
01-03-2005, 01:42 AM
If you really want to take a homer view at it??

Shots didnt fall, that have been falling normally.

Wasnt this team, after the past week or so, due for a bad game?

IMO, yeah, could it have been prevented with subs?? Yeah.

But, its a loss, it sucks, but you move on.

Day after tommarow is the hated fakers, and a chance to blow them out.

Take the frusterations out on them and the pissant Pacers on thursday, and then you have a underachieving Nuggets team at Noon on Saturday.

MannyIsGod
01-03-2005, 05:29 AM
:lmao @ chump.

That's fucking CLASSIC.

whottt
01-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Aw, is Hootie upset that Barry is doing just what I said he would and he's being proven wrong again?

Doing just what he said you would?

LMAO you are the one who has changed your stance...

One of us was defending Barry all along...one of us was saying he sucked earlier and is just now starting to defend him...guess which is which?

If you are too fucking stupid to realize this, try and remember which one of us has been bitching about Pop after games where he didn't get minutes and which o ne of us wasn't.

I'm not defending the loss, BTW.

RIF.

It's simply a much smaller deal than you pissheads are making it out to be. My Vegas trip is putting things in perspective. You should get out sometime Hootie, there's a big bright world out there you can shoot off your shiny new gun in.

Pisshead.

Late.

First of all, I can't shoot that shiny new gun, it decreases in value if I do.

Secondly, LMAO, a trip to Vegas really goes to your head doesn't it, snooty?

I hate to tell you this but I've been to Vegas before, many times...so while it might impress Manny it doesn't do much for me.

And what makes you pathetic and me not, is that going to Vegas wasn't a life changing experience for me....I'm happy for you though.