PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks they can play better interior defense than Oberto sign here.

MaNu4Tres
01-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Seriously. What does this guy bring to the table besides 20 back cuts a year. He's 6'10" he should fuckin play like it. I'm tired of Duncan being handicapped defensively trying to do everything. Oberto brings zero to the table, wait nvm he tips the ball out for offensive rebounds about another 20 times a year and can make wide open lay ups. Give me a big man that can play like he has a fuckin pair next Tim defensively. I'm tired of teams beating us inside. Sorry had to vent.

BonnerDynasty
01-17-2008, 11:17 PM
He gives us good rebounds and as you said, some nice easy baskets under the rim. Occasionally a good jumper.

I agree though. Other than Horry/Duncan, no other bigman can play any defense. Elson once every 1.5 months. Even with Duncan back, Spurs still have a hole under the basket :(

Nothing to fear though. It's only January.

bdictjames
01-17-2008, 11:19 PM
Have you not seen the fourth quarter? I thought Oberto did a pretty good job out there rebounding, better than anyone else including Duncan.

MaNu4Tres
01-17-2008, 11:23 PM
yeah he jumped pretty high for those rebounds didn't he.

MaNu4Tres
01-17-2008, 11:24 PM
And if you noticed I said the man blows defensively. I said nothing about rebounds. He's a walking And 1 for every guard in the NBA.