PDA

View Full Version : Super Jeb To the Rescue!

Nbadan
01-03-2005, 03:05 AM
Bush, who returned to the White House on Sunday after a holiday vacation at his Texas ranch, will get reports from the delegation, but does not now intend to go to the region.

"These are nations that are spending their time and attention now delivering relief to their citizens, and a visit by the president of the United States, with all that entails, would be a diversion of their attention from providing support," Powell told CNN's "Late Edition."
"So we don't need a big, grandstanding event right now, which would essentially, no matter if it's only two capitals, be a significant diversion," he said.

Jeb Bush, who has overseen Florida's recovery from hurricanes, said before leaving Miami, "I know the president has deep concerns about what has happened and the fact that I am his brother symbolically may underscore his deep concern."

Ummm Jeb, wasn't it your brother W whom once said he abhored symbolic gestures like, "I feel your pain". Now he sends you, who knows and cares little about the affected area, to symbolically represent him and his administration? WTF??

Nope, Jeb's not running in 08. :lol

Hook Dem
01-03-2005, 11:01 AM
I heard he really wanted to send you Dan but he couldn't get you pryed away from Kerry's dick. :lol

Clandestino
01-03-2005, 11:38 AM
who would be a better person to send than jeb... what other state has been hit by more natural disasters in the past few years?

Hook Dem
01-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Kerry likes to meet with foreigners. Here's his opportunity.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Funny, no criticism from Dan about Bush getting his dad and Clinton involved in boosting donations here in the US.

JoeChalupa
01-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Bill Clinton rocks!!!!

And just because Jeb has been elected governor of Florida is no reason to call that a disaster.