PDA

View Full Version : Any Madden online gamers on here?

Please_dont_ban_me
01-19-2008, 03:19 AM
I just recently bought a PS3 and started playing online.

I think I can hold my own now...so if of ya'll play, post your gamer ID's and I'll add you. :elephant

J.T.
01-19-2008, 12:10 PM
have they figured out how to make the gameplay not unsmooth and shitass jerky and the graphics not slightly suck compared to regular gaming yet?

Not for the PC version.

Thunder Dan
01-19-2008, 12:18 PM
I play College Football 2008 online for ps2. my name is Thunder DH, play me I'm decent

Please_dont_ban_me
01-19-2008, 05:19 PM
have they figured out how to make the gameplay not unsmooth and shitass jerky and the graphics not slightly suck compared to regular gaming yet?

Nope.

It's not TOO bad for me though. It is a little jerky though but you get used to it after a while.

Please_dont_ban_me
01-19-2008, 05:20 PM
I play College Football 2008 online for ps2. my name is Thunder DH, play me I'm decent

I don't have College Football...and I don't have a PS2.

BruceBowenFan
01-19-2008, 06:22 PM
i have madden 08 my id is chalupa

sa_kid20
01-22-2008, 01:32 AM
sa_kid20. same as this one

AZLouis
01-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Do people still realign their defenses so their players get through the offensive line almost at the moment the ball is hiked?

I used to play online a few years ago but when that became the craze along with the opponent quitting when the game was out of reach I stopped.

It is used to be fun until that became all the rage. I was top 200 on my PS2.

mardigan
04-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Do people still realign their defenses so their players get through the offensive line almost at the moment the ball is hiked?

I used to play online a few years ago but when that became the craze along with the opponent quitting when the game was out of reach I stopped.

Yea, I do that myself, one of the many little glitches that make Madden frustrating. If an opponent quits now though, you can finish the game against the computer and still keep your shit.
marigan1110 is my gamertag if anyone wants to hit me up.

stretch
04-15-2008, 04:10 PM

they have fixed a lot of the nano blitzes like that. you can still sorta do them, but not quite like before.

I still play Madden on the PS2 for whoever still plays it.

vsfmc5

Prepare for doom.

Rip-Hamilton32
04-16-2008, 03:16 PM
i don't play madden but i play nba 2k8 online for ps3 but not very often because most people call pick and roll and just dunk the ball and its impossible to defend a dunk in that game