PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-19-2008, 11:20 PM
God's gift to TV viewers looking for the funny.

CuckingFunt
01-19-2008, 11:36 PM
This is true. While I'd never admit it to anyone who actually knows who I am, I was watching this show almost daily last semester.

The episode where the guy gets caught in a hotel room, tied up and getting spanked by a tranny gets extra awesome points.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-19-2008, 11:41 PM
This is true. While I'd never admit it to anyone who actually knows who I am, I was watching this show almost daily last semester.

The episode where the guy gets caught in a hotel room, tied up and getting spanked by a tranny gets extra awesome points.

I'm a very infrequent viewer, but I just started laughing my ass off when the hooker with the guy they were confronting knew exactly what the show was.

"Oh, this is Cheaters!"

exstatic
01-20-2008, 12:42 AM
I liked the one where the host got stabbed.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-20-2008, 01:01 AM
I liked the one where the host got stabbed.
:lol

Twisted_Dawg
01-20-2008, 11:29 AM
One reason why people may like Cheaters is that justice always prevails. The cheating person is caught red handed with a bunch of cameras in their face and their pissed off significant other going off on them. The cheater and the person they are with are totally outed and humiliated.

In real life the actual cheater is rarely ever caught red handed and 90% of the time will deny, deny, deny.

Evan
01-20-2008, 12:22 PM
I am always so skeptical of "reality TV" as most is clearly scripted and fake.

But cheaters? I can't tell. I am leaning towards legit.

exstatic
01-20-2008, 12:27 PM
I am always so skeptical of "reality TV" as most is clearly scripted and fake.

But cheaters? I can't tell. I am leaning towards legit.
My guess is that they do background on everyone who writes in claiming a cheating mate. You never see them find out that someone isn't cheating, so in that sense, it's scripted. If you ever write in wondering, and Cheaters show up at your door to do a show, you have your answer already. The show only reveals the details.

Evan
01-20-2008, 12:37 PM
I think I have seen one where the person was innocent but I see what you mean. I think that was season 1.

Big P
01-20-2008, 12:45 PM
My guess is that they do background on everyone who writes in claiming a cheating mate. You never see them find out that someone isn't cheating, so in that sense, it's scripted. If you ever write in wondering, and Cheaters show up at your door to do a show, you have your answer already. The show only reveals the details.

I think that if someone asks them to investigate a cheater & they weren't really cheating, then they have to pay for the investigation.

Evan
01-20-2008, 01:02 PM
I think the only episode I saw where the person was clean was of this one guy who just needed to get some "me time" alone from his nagging wife. He would go to bars by himself and just shoot pool and watch games. They followed him for 3 weeks. If he ever talked to a women it was very passive and simply friendly. No flirting.

Duff McCartney
01-20-2008, 01:30 PM
I thought this thread was about the Patriots.

HI-OOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-20-2008, 01:35 PM
I thought this thread was about the Patriots.

HI-OOOOOOOOO!!!!!

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2851/f8a930c6un4.jpg

timvp
01-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Blaze weren't you one of the people who didn't know what Cheaters was when we turned it on at a GTG last season?

BruceBowenFan
01-20-2008, 02:18 PM
i always find it funny when the people that get caught they always say "why are you doing this" classic

exstatic
01-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Blaze weren't you one of the people who didn't know what Cheaters was when we turned it on at a GTG last season?
:lol Cheaters has been a GTG post game staple since the days of Tex's, five years ago.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-20-2008, 02:53 PM

It was at a GTG, but it was a few seasons ago.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-20-2008, 02:54 PM
And even then, it's not like I've normally had a Saturday night of rest in the past year or two to relax watching some TV.

LuvBones
01-20-2008, 07:42 PM
my ex boyfriend told me he liked to watch that show to know what NOT to do. Uhh.... red flag? :lol

Twisted_Dawg
01-20-2008, 08:21 PM
Maybe that is why he is an "ex"?

AlamoSpursFan
01-21-2008, 03:40 AM

Umm...you never see the fishing show guys get skunked either.

The show's not called "We thought this guy was screwing around on his wife, but he wasn't"...

MrChug
01-21-2008, 06:40 AM
No one cheats...the whole "cheating" theory and the show that makes up that premise is just a joke.

No one ever cheats. Understand the truth.

exstatic
01-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Umm...you never see the fishing show guys get skunked either.

The show's not called "We thought this guy was screwing around on his wife, but he wasn't"...

Right, but that was a discussion about the "reality" of this reality show, and if it is, or is not scripted. It is. It would be FAR too expensive to bring out the whole camera crew and host if they didn't do some up front work and figure they had their pigeon.

Oh, and fishing shows aren't reality, either, as anyone who's ever been fishing can tell you. You DO get skunked in the real world, and everything doesn't wrap up neatly in 30 or 60 minutes. :lol

Richard Cranium
01-21-2008, 11:44 AM
I watch this show all the time. I just hope I never have to call them.