PDA

View Full Version : Lakers at Spurs 1/04/05

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 05:19 AM
Lakers keep the game close but the Spurs try to pull away, a late 3 pointer by Kobe Bryant gives the Lakers the victory in a close 99 to 97 outcome.

Kobe abuses Bowen for 39 points, Duncan continues to struggle from the field scoring only 17 points with 10 rebounds.

Spurs go downhill from here on.

SLOVENIAN 8
01-03-2005, 05:22 AM
Lakers keep the game close but the Spurs try to pull away, a late 3 pointer by Kobe Bryant gives the Lakers the victory in a close 99 to 97 outcome.

Kobe abuses Bowen for 39 points, Duncan continues to struggle from the field scoring only 17 points with 10 rebounds.

:lmao :lmao Dream on!

But that coud happen if Pope fucked up again! :pctoss

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 05:27 AM
:lmao :lmao Dream on!

But that coud happen if Pope fucked up again! :pctoss
Well, after watching the Spurs debacle agaisnt the struggling Kings last night, a team we totally abuse in their own gym. I have a strong feeling the Lakers will not let the spursies push them around? errrrr not exactly!

Slo spurs fan
01-03-2005, 05:30 AM

:lol :lol :lol

This coud happen only if Spurs play with only 3 or 4 players on the court!
Oh and by-the-way Rasho will own Kobe again! :elephant

atlfan25
01-03-2005, 05:39 AM
Well, after watching the Spurs debacle agaisnt the struggling Kings last night, a team we totally abuse in their own gym. I have a strong feeling the Lakers will not let the spursies push them around? errrrr not exactly!
kings also beat the lakers on in their own gym. you are a fucking moron.

alamo50
01-03-2005, 05:42 AM
Duncan continues to struggle from the field

We know you are crapping your pants dude.
Timmy will be a monster on Tuesday.

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 05:43 AM
kings also beat the lakers on in their own gym. you are a fucking moron.
By how many points?

atlfan25
01-03-2005, 05:44 AM
how many points did the spurs beat the suns by, didn't the lakers lose to them twice?

Sense
01-03-2005, 05:48 AM
LakerGod, your just posting this because you KNOW for a fact the spurs will beat the lakers, just like they beat them at LA.

Never compare teams by how they did against others.

Sonics beat the Spurs, Suns beat the Sonics, the Spurs OWNED THE SUNS.

After that, you will realize that it's a matter of taking a game at a time.

Don't expect every team to play consistant.

Lakers will get owned... why? Us...I'm pretty sure that the fans will get the Dunks going.

Duncan will get his 20+ point game in a while....why? Because of what he started to do late against the Kingz.

Lakers Suck, I'm sorry .....

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 05:49 AM
:lol :lol :lol

This coud happen only if Spurs play with only 3 or 4 players on the court!
Oh and by-the-way Rasho will own Kobe again! :elephant
Rasho will abuse Kobe??

LOL

Please refrain yourself from smoking the green stuff.

Sense
01-03-2005, 05:50 AM
Rasho will abuse Kobe??

LOL

it's called sarcasm...

also, he ment he will literally own kobe at a certain point of the game....block,foul,etc...

please, be less stupid.

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 05:53 AM
LakerGod, your just posting this because you KNOW for a fact the spurs will beat the lakers, just like they beat them at LA.

Never compare teams by how they did against others.

Sonics beat the Spurs, Suns beat the Sonics, the Spurs OWNED THE SUNS.

After that, you will realize that it's a matter of taking a game at a time.

Don't expect every team to play consistant.

Lakers will get owned... why? Us...I'm pretty sure that the fans will get the Dunks going.

Duncan will get his 20+ point game in a while....why? Because of what he started to do late against the Kingz.

Lakers Suck, I'm sorry .....The Lakers don't suck and you know that, even if the laker fan wannabe (Kaster) try to say otherwise.

Unless Bowen tries to injure Kobe, there is no way he's going to stopping him from getting his points and the win.

The Spurs look unstoppable against subpar teams, but when it comes to play a contender on the road, there is a big difference.

Experiment2100
01-03-2005, 06:01 AM
Rasho will abuse Kobe??

LOL

He may be refering to this
http://home.comcast.net/~slayermin/rasho_block.gif
Nice dunk Kobe!!!

Sense
01-03-2005, 06:01 AM
The Lakers don't suck and you know that, even if the laker fan wannabe (Kaster) try to say otherwise.

Unless Bowen tries to injure Kobe, there is no way he's going to stopping him from getting his points and the win.

The Spurs look unstoppable against subpar teams, but when it comes to play a contender on the road, there is a big difference.

.....We played the lakers on the road, and beat them, you consider them a contender? Please dont make me laugh...hahahahaha :lol

Kobe will get his points, but just like always ball hogging will get them a loss.

Typical, and Kingz are not a contender, they had lost their last 2 at home, and it was a wake up call, they wanted to send a message since they were playing the spurs at arco... which was supposed to be the worst place to play in.

Unfortunately for the Lakers, SBC Center is the worst place to play in, in the NBA.

14-1, and owned the Suns at home, who had a better record on the road..than at home.

You will cry.

Slo spurs fan
01-03-2005, 06:05 AM
The Lakers don't suck and you know that, even if the laker fan wannabe (Kaster) try to say otherwise.

Maybe you are right. We can see that in LA :lol

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 06:11 AM
.....We played the lakers on the road, and beat them, you consider them a contender? Please dont make me laugh...hahahahaha :lol

Kobe will get his points, but just like always ball hogging will get them a loss.

Typical, and Kingz are not a contender, they had lost their last 2 at home, and it was a wake up call, they wanted to send a message since they were playing the spurs at arco... which was supposed to be the worst place to play in.

Unfortunately for the Lakers, SBC Center is the worst place to play in, in the NBA.

14-1, and owned the Suns at home, who had a better record on the road..than at home.

You will cry.
Who has the better road record?

I'll say the Suns...

Best team in the NBA right now.

Duncan is not even an all-star starter right now.

Go figure!

Kori Ellis
01-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Duncan is not even an all-star starter right now.

He's not?

I thought KG and TD led the voting for Western Conference forwards.

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 06:16 AM
Kori you know Amare has had a better season than Duncan...

Kori Ellis
01-03-2005, 06:19 AM
Yeah, Amare should 100% be the starting center at the AllStar game. But he's not on the ballot as a center.

GrandeDavid
01-03-2005, 06:20 AM
Lakergod, you did not reply to the comment about the Lakers having lost twice to Phoenix while the Spurs have already routed Phoenix once. Here's an off-topic side note for you to suck on:

Flash Wade is a better player than Kobe.

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 06:21 AM
and we know the all-star voting is a fraud.

Yao over Shaq?

Please!

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 06:24 AM
Yeah, Amare should 100% be the starting center at the AllStar game. But he's not on the ballot as a center.
Not as a center but as a forward just like Duncan and Garnett.

Kori Ellis
01-03-2005, 06:28 AM
He plays center for the Suns, whether he likes the term or not. And he's the best center in the West. He will not get the votes over the likes of KG and TD at forward because the Suns just started playing well just this season and he doesn't have bandwagon fans yet, and also he needs to step up his D. If he was listed at center, then he still wouldn't beat Yao because of the Chinese vote. But he deserves to start at center.

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Lakergod, you did not reply to the comment about the Lakers having lost twice to Phoenix while the Spurs have already routed Phoenix once. Here's an off-topic side note for you to suck on:

Flash Wade is a better player than Kobe.
I thought we were talking about the Lakers and Spurs, but yes, Shaq makes everyone better, (even Heat players)

I can't say the same about Duncan and the Spurs.

Shaq for MVP, he's undeniable the NBA 2004/05 MVP unless someone steal it from him, (could that be Duncan again?)

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 06:31 AM
He plays center for the Suns, whether he likes the term or not. And he's the best center in the West. He will not get the votes over the likes of KG and TD at forward because the Suns just started playing well this season, and also he needs to step up his D. If he was listed at center, then he still wouldn't beat Yao because of the Chinese vote. But he deserves to start at center.
Well, yes, you're right, but then again, you know who's the better player over the forwards and centers right now.

atlfan25
01-03-2005, 06:33 AM
I thought we were talking about the Lakers and Spurs, but yes, Shaq makes everyone better, (even Heat players)

I can't say the same about Duncan and the Spurs.

:lmao
yes, amare scores more points than duncan, but that does not make him a better player than duncan. he doesn't rebound, defend, block, pass, or make the team around him better than duncan does.

Rummpd
01-03-2005, 08:01 AM
Spurs 110

Lakers 96

Won't really be that close - Massenburg and Wilks time at end.

MadDoc

samikeyp
01-03-2005, 09:16 AM
Lakers will not let the spursies push them around

caught you again, Wolves009

adidas11
01-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Should be a good game. I actually think the Lakers are going to pull this one off (hopefully!), because they're coming off a good win against the Nuggets, while the Spurs off a tough loss against the Kings.

samikeyp
01-03-2005, 10:43 AM
yeah but Adidas....didn't you pick LA to win the last time? :)

Jimcs50
01-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Why do you people even bother to repond to this moron?

td4mvp21
01-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Should be a good game. I actually think the Lakers are going to pull this one off (hopefully!), because they're coming off a good win against the Nuggets, while the Spurs off a tough loss against the Kings.
well a tough loss always motivates a home team like the Spurs but you never know.......

samikeyp
01-03-2005, 11:43 AM
Adidas is not a moron, there are other Laker fans who provide that for us....well at least one. :)

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-03-2005, 11:54 AM

KOBE 39 points on 15 out of 50 shots. LAKERS are going down.

Jdspur20
01-03-2005, 12:02 PM

spurs pull away from the first Q, kobe bryant gets bitch slaped by Bowen, tony finishes with 18, manu with 17,and tim with 25, and lakergod eats crow. lakergod continues to put his 5 posts down a year, and when the spurs loose.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Abusing Bowen isn't excatly difficult of late and Kobe has shown no problem doing it in the past but the Lakers have about as much chance of winning that game as T park has of seeing his penis again.

Sportcamper
01-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Wait a minute here Walton....

If Kobe can score 45...
Butler 15
Mihm 15
Chucky 8
Lamar 8
And just TWO other guys on the Lakers team can make a basket that’s 95 BIG ONES....

Hold the Spurs to 94 points and.... the door's closed, the light's out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the jello's jiggling...

Walton Buys Off Me
01-03-2005, 01:08 PM
The jello will be jiggling alright- the jello on Vlade's fat ass.

Give me a break, don't come here and tell us that the Lakers can hang with San Antonio. Kobe Bryant and his four cardboard cutouts will get rolled like a blunt in the back seat of Bill Walton's shaggin' wagon.

Even debating this is a waste of time- there are seven or eight teams in the West alone that warrant more attention than the once-mighty-now-mediocre Lakers.

T Park
01-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Mihm 15

15 minutes???

Brad Miller who is 5 times the center Mihm is, could barely get 10 points on Rasho.

Wanna tell me how hes gonna put 15 on him?

BTW, last time the SPurs played the Lakers Rasho put 16 on them.

I expect the same thing again, Nesterovic is playing damn good ball right now.

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 02:44 PM
:lmao
yes, amare scores more points than duncan, but that does not make him a better player than duncan. he doesn't rebound, defend, block, pass, or make the team around him better than duncan does.
Amare can block, he has had some nice blocks this season, I don't know what are his stats but I've seen him blocking shots.

LakerGod
01-03-2005, 02:45 PM
Spurs 110

Lakers 96

Won't really be that close - Massenburg and Wilks time at end.

MadDoc
Not so fast, It's not going to be a blow out, I can guarantee you that.

Close game, Lakers win by 2.

2pac
01-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Tim Duncan makes the players around him better.
Sincerely,
Bruce Bowen
2002-2003 NBA Three Point Champion

Also signed:
Steve Smith
2001-2002 NBA Three Point Champion
Hedo TurkeyGlue
(2003-2004 .420 3FG% - 10% higher than this year)
The Seven Players that made higher than 40% of their threes, 2000-2001

Solid D
01-03-2005, 03:16 PM
KOBE 39 points on 15 out of 50 shots.

You may not far off, there Champs Again. :lol

td4mvp21
01-03-2005, 03:20 PM

Didn't you also guarantee that the Spurs would go 4-6 in their next 10 games a while back? :blah

Slo spurs fan
01-03-2005, 04:55 PM

Close game, Lakers win by 2.

:sleep :sleep :sleep

Dream on Lakershit

Man In Black
01-03-2005, 07:36 PM
LakerFraud or WHELP009 or whoever you are.

You're a LOSER :) And on that... there is no debate.

Spurs win this one going away. They probably ain't happy about the way that they played in Sacto and will be looking to take it out on the very next victim.
The la"K"ers are going down like the Titanic.

atlfan25
01-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Amare can block, he has had some nice blocks this season, I don't know what are his stats but I've seen him blocking shots.
but he is not a better shot blocker than duncan, and that was what i was saying.
amare 1.7 blocks per game
duncan 3.0

Hook Dem
01-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Fakergod...The Spurs are gonna slap your Fakers silly. They're gonna get embarrased. Bank it!!!!!!!!!! Go play with your little brother. He might be impressed with your nonsense.

mikaela01
01-03-2005, 08:21 PM
i love the spurs!!!!

go duncan!!!

:drunk

mikaela01
01-03-2005, 08:45 PM
they'll get back! just wait..

milkyway21
01-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Yeah, Amare should 100% be the starting center at the AllStar game. But he's not on the ballot as a center.Yao Ming started last year's All-Star game but played terrible. If not of Duncan & ShaQ's defense in the last minutes, the east could have won that game. If he'll continue to play like that, East might win this year. :angel

Ginofan
01-03-2005, 11:24 PM
With all the smack talk going back and forth, i just hope we don't lose.

Im Here Huckleberry
01-04-2005, 11:37 PM

"Spurs coasted to a 100-83 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers." NBA.COM I guess that cancels out the first part of this moronic statement. :lol

"Bowen held Bryant to 17 points." and this the other statement :lol

and we'll see how downhill the spurs go from here on out..

mikaela01
01-04-2005, 11:45 PM
lakers 83
spurs 100 :elephant

how good is that?!!! :spin

i just logged in at nba.com, i was going to watch the game when i got home..
its already finished! damn.. anybody know when is the replay??

spurs rock!!!