PDA

View Full Version : Oh great!...more Heat nationally televised games

NBA Junkie
01-21-2008, 08:26 AM
The second worst team in the NBA will be seen at least two more times in the coming week.

Now I understand that the networks expected the Heat to be a threat in the East, but Geez, haven't they been on national TV at least a half dozen times in the last couple of weeks leading up to today?

One can only hope that ABC and ESPN start pulling the plug on any more upcoming Heat games as they are now in full blown tanking mode.

m33p0
01-21-2008, 09:06 AM
way to up ratings, ESPN!

Shank
01-21-2008, 10:54 AM
But what if they played the Suns? Then the ratings are guaranteed to go through the roof.

BacktoBasics
01-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Flex scheduling would work well for the NBA. I admit I've stopped watching when the Heat are on. I'm pretty sick and tired of them.

exstatic
01-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Flex scheduling would work well for the NBA. I admit I've stopped watching when the Heat are on. I'm pretty sick and tired of them.
The NBA changes games when they want to. I remember nationally televised Spurs games being dropped if they weren't playing well at the time. DWade is one of the young stars they are marketing, and that's it.

People will also watch a train wreck, especially if it's in slow motion.

Holmes_Fans
01-21-2008, 11:53 AM
They have to appeal to the little ghetto kids who still think Dwayne Wade is one of the best players in the nba.