PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Fans Get To Bombard Brent Barry With Questions

Kori Ellis
01-21-2008, 01:16 PM
First 75 Spurs Fans Who Donate Two Canned Food Items Receive Barry Autograph

WHAT: Do you want to know what Brent Barry is listening to on his IPOD or where his favorite place to grab a bite to eat in San Antonio is? Spurs fans are encouraged to come out and get all their questions answered by the Spurs guard on Tuesday, January 22.

Barry will head out to Ingram Park Mall to do a question and answer session with fans beginning at 6:00 p.m. The first 75 fans who bring two canned food items will receive an autograph from Barry. All of the food collected will donated to the San Antonio Food Bank.

Spurs In-Arena Host Kevin Brock will be on hand to emcee the event. The Coyote will also be on hand to entertain the crowd.

WHO: Brent Barry, San Antonio Spurs

Spurs Coyote

WHEN: Tuesday, January 22
6:00 - 7:00 p.m.

WHERE: Ingram Park Mall (Macy's/Dillard's Court Area)

6301 NW Loop 410, 78238

Please_dont_ban_me
01-21-2008, 11:08 PM
Nice. I'll try to make it out.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-21-2008, 11:14 PM
Wish I could be there for that. Brent strikes me as a cool cat, not cool in the conventional sense, but cool in the "gonna be exactly who he is no matter the circumstances" sense.

duncan228
01-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Barry is wonderful to talk to.
I got to spend a little time with him at a Sonics summer camp for kids. He was down to earth, really funny, great with the kids, and seemed to honestly be enjoying himself hanging out with them.