PDA

View Full Version : She's going to die

peewee's lovechild
01-22-2008, 01:56 AM
By NICK PARKER

Published: Today

WILD AMY WINEHOUSE was filmed blitzed out of her skull and struggling to talk after sucking in crack fumes from a glass pipe.

The tormented singing sensation took hit after hit of the deadly drug after a 19-minute binge in which she snorted powdered ECSTASY and COCAINE.

And she admitted she had just popped six VALIUM pills to “bring myself down”.

Amy’s spiral of self-destruction was revealed in a harrowing video filmed at her East London home and seen by The Sun.

It will horrify relatives and friends who fear she could soon end up dead.

Wedding pic ...
Amy and Blake

The footage also laid bare the Back To Black singer’s squalid lifestyle as she stumbled around in a grubby vest surrounded by junkies and parasitic hangers-on.

At one point, lank-haired Amy is warned to watch out for smashed glass on the floor as she scours a bedroom for her kitten barefoot.

The dazed and confused star accuses a guest of taking the pet from a quiet room into the drug-fuelled hubbub of her house party.

Control

She mumbles wearily: “If I was that cat I’d leave on my own accord — I’d call a cab. It ain’t right. This ain’t Toys R Us. They took my cat.”

A friend of the waif-like chart-topper said last night:

Amy is locked in a nosedive towards oblivion — she is killing herself. The video shows a woman completely out of control.

Her family and her few real friends have begged her to pull herself from the brink many times. But here is proof she has pressed the self-destruct button.

Her fans would scarcely recognise the drug-addled wreck in the video as the talented performer they love.

We can only pray she will get a wake-up call when she watches the video herself and sees the terrible state she is in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click below to see the shocking pictures of Amy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pal added: “Amy is looking ill and dirty, and is so thin you wonder how much more she can take. She MUST get help.”

Amy threw the party at her trendy home in the early hours of Friday — just before she went to court to support husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL at a remand hearing.

Within seconds of greeting pals at the door, she greedily snorted powdered ecstasy offered on the corner of a credit card.

Minutes later, with her head swimming, she is seen on the video being offered cocaine.

Big talent ... Amy the singer

A friend cautions her not to take too much because the drug is from a highly-concentrated stash.

But Amy disregards the warning and hungrily snorts a clump.

The star, her new bottle-blonde hair looking dull and lifeless, then drifts through her lounge in search of the next fix.

She appears oblivious to booze and drugged-up hangers-on milling around and playing on her pool table.

The surreal scene is played out against a soundtrack of 1950s songs from the stereo, including It’s All In The Game by crooner Tommy Edwards, who drank himself to death at 47.

Just before 5am, Amy heads up a spiral staircase to her dimly-lit bedroom, where she squats on her leopardskin print duvet and chats to scruffy pals as she primes a glass pipe with rocks of crack.

She fires it up with a lighter and inhales deeply several times, holding the fumes in her lungs as long as possible to maximise the effect.

The voice that has sold millions of records is transformed into a weak, breathless croak as she tries to talk.

On a wall in the background is a wedding picture of Amy and Fielder-Civil, who is in jail awaiting trial on assault and perverting justice charges.

Pals ask her to go out with them, but she mutters: “I’d be useless to you because I’ve had about six Valium.”

Ironically, she insists she cannot party too heavily as she has to be up at 8am to get to the court on time.

Amy’s real friends believe she is now at constant risk of an overdose like the one which led to her notorious collapse last August.

One said: “Someone has to turn her around, otherwise a great talent will disappear forever very soon.”

Click here to see the pictures and video of her high out of her mind and smoking crack:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article710911.ece

peewee's lovechild
01-22-2008, 01:59 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=509545&in_page_id=1773

CuckingFunt
01-22-2008, 02:01 AM
Hell of a singer, but an even more impressive train wreck.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Glad I picked her in our company's Dead Pool.

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 02:33 AM
^lol... i would have went with her first and britanny second

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2008, 02:39 AM
i dont even know wtf she is...

is she even popular?

Slomo
01-22-2008, 04:02 AM
i dont even know wtf she is...

is she even popular?Listen to her music. She's very good.

Unfortunately she's really bad at life.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
01-22-2008, 04:05 AM
Her music sucks imo...

atxrocker
01-22-2008, 04:07 AM
what a waste of talent

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 04:09 AM
im shocked shes not dead yet

mrsmaalox
01-22-2008, 09:36 AM
That "festering infection" look of hers has creeped me out so bad I can't even bear to listen to her music.

Thunder Dan
01-22-2008, 10:06 AM
I like her songs

midgetonadonkey
01-22-2008, 10:29 AM
She looks like Goddess Bunny.

ISBeBuVKXL0

ComfortablyNumb
01-22-2008, 10:43 AM
She needs to say no...no..no.

fatsack
01-22-2008, 12:04 PM
i hope she takes Britney with her...

PakiDan
01-22-2008, 12:06 PM
I feel sorry for her and her family. What a tragic waste of talent and life.

Thunder Dan
01-22-2008, 12:07 PM
i hope she takes Britney with her...

it's too bad Britney is the star of the two, Amy Winehouse is actually a very good singer, Britney just sucks all together

Dr.Phil
01-22-2008, 12:12 PM
I really need to have a long, strong talk with Amy to help her confront her demons. She needs help NOW!

DarkReign
01-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Someone please tell me who the fuck this person even is?

Seriously, I have only heard of this broad here at ST. Outside this place......never, from anyone, ever.

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Educate yourself you dumb bastard... www.google.com and type in amy winehouse... better yet www.wikipedia.org......

Bigzax
01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
coke, x, and valium sounds like a helluva party!

she went wrong puffin that crack pipe!

Extra Stout
01-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Someone please tell me who the fuck this person even is?

Seriously, I have only heard of this broad here at ST. Outside this place......never, from anyone, ever.
She'll be all the rage in Michigan in 2028.

Melmart1
01-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Apparently she has gone to rehab just today. Hopefully that is true.

samikeyp
01-22-2008, 02:06 PM
She'll be all the rage in Michigan in 2028.

Nahh, they will still be all about Kid Rock. :lol

johnsmith
01-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Apparently she has gone to rehab just today. Hopefully that is true.

yeah, cause rehab has proved time and time again to be just what is needed for 20 something celebrity women.

Also, I too didn't know who this chick was until reading about her here.

Ronaldo McDonald
01-22-2008, 02:09 PM
i wonder what britney will come up with to top this.

thispego
01-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Serious question: Does anybody actually care whether she lives or dies? I don't. I don't think she does either.

Melmart1
01-22-2008, 02:13 PM
yeah, cause rehab has proved time and time again to be just what is needed for 20 something celebrity women.

Also, I too didn't know who this chick was until reading about her here.
It works if they actually want to get better. Whether she really does or not remains to be seen.

johnsmith
01-22-2008, 02:15 PM
It works if they actually want to get better. Whether she really does or not remains to be seen.

Either way is fine by me.

CuckingFunt
01-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Serious question: Does anybody actually care whether she lives or dies? I don't. I don't think she does either.Do I care in a "this has a tangible lasting effect on my life and I'm going to cry as if I just lost my best friend" way? No. Not so much.

But it would still be unfortunate, and a little sad, to see someone who (I think) has a tremendous amount of talent, and the ability/opportunity to have a very successful life and career, throw it away on drugs.

makedamnsure
01-22-2008, 05:24 PM
I hate it when talented people ruin themselves.

thispego
01-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Do I care in a "this has a tangible lasting effect on my life and I'm going to cry as if I just lost my best friend" way? No. Not so much.

But it would still be unfortunate, and a little sad, to see someone who (I think) has a tremendous amount of talent, and the ability/opportunity to have a very successful life and career, throw it away on drugs.
talent is wasted every day. she's nothing special.

ElMuerto
01-22-2008, 05:30 PM
i wonder what britney will come up with to top this.

Heath already did.

Spurminator
01-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Maybe her talent is a result of the drugs.

Melmart1
01-22-2008, 05:35 PM
http://www.arenamagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/winehouse.jpg

It's amazing what has happened to her in such a short time. She looked so pretty and healthy before ... that pic was taken right as she was getting into the music industry.

monosylab1k
01-22-2008, 05:36 PM
how the fuck did this crazy bitch outlive Heath Ledger? Fate is a motherfucker.

DarkReign
01-24-2008, 11:41 PM
I just heard her music for the first time as I write this.

Very, very Motown-esque. I like it.

Too bad shes a fucking loser junkie, but she aint the first or last.

peewee's lovechild
01-24-2008, 11:43 PM
I just heard her music for the first time as I write this.

Very, very Motown-esque. I like it.

Too bad shes a fucking loser junkie, but she aint the first or last.

Her music is kick ass.

She'll die and there will be a movie about her.
People will cry.

She will be forgotten 10 years later.

Vinnie_Johnson
01-24-2008, 11:49 PM
I love that girls pipes so sad she is going to go Jimi Hendrix. :depressed

Vinnie_Johnson
01-24-2008, 11:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqSKVv6YO8g

This one kicks ass

'Valerie' Live

:clap :toast

marini martini
01-24-2008, 11:52 PM
I love that girls pipes so sad she is going to go Jimi Hendrix. :depressed

Her choice! R.I.P. :toast

dimsah
01-25-2008, 11:17 AM
Maybe her talent is a result of the drugs.
I think this is at least partially correct.

One of two things happen.

She never gets clean and dies as a result, going out as a martyr of some sort because she was "talented". The world will weep for a day and then move on.
or
She does get clean and her art suffers because it lacks some creativity that was engineered by the drug use and at that point her "fans" will abandon her
and she'll drift away in to oblivion.

Jimcs50
01-25-2008, 11:21 AM
They tried to make me go to rehab, I said, "No, no, no"

sa_butta
01-25-2008, 11:27 AM
It's time for intervention...celebrity edition.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-25-2008, 11:46 AM
http://www.arenamagazine.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/winehouse.jpg

It's amazing what has happened to her in such a short time. She looked so pretty and healthy before ... that pic was taken right as she was getting into the music industry.

Scary. Who's that dude on the left trying to fool? He looks nothing like a woman.