PDA

View Full Version : Women and your ridiculous thought process

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Her: We always do what you say we should do. Then you ask what I think about it after you've made the decision.

Me: What is it that you would do differently? What would you change?

Her: I'm not saying you've made wrong decisions because everything you've done has turned out right for the most part but why do we always do it your way?

Me: So you're upset that I've made good decisions simply because I didn't check with you first?

Her: Just because you're always right doesn't mean we should do it your way everytime.

Me: :huh If I'm always right then why don't you just sit back and let me take care of it. You can enjoy life decision free with no worries because I obviously have it worked out. You did confirm that I've been right almost every single time I've made a decision on something of impact.

Her: When do we do it my way.

Me: If I'm right why would you want to do it a differently and be wrong? That doesn't make sense. We aren't going to start doing shit wrong just for the sake of doing it differently. How fucking stupid does that sound.

Her: You're always right aren't you...

Me: You did confirm this.

Her: Just tell me how to change the profile on Tiger Woods so I can play.

Me: Sounds like a perfect test for your problem solving skills. :smokin

::CLICK::

Bigzax
01-22-2008, 01:38 PM
what kind of decisions is the lady wanting input on?

financial? sexual role playing costume choices? which cable company to use? lcd or plasma?

give us just a lil more brother!

thispego
01-22-2008, 02:01 PM
she just wants you to look her in the face when you have sex with her. geez b2b. asshole.

Extra Stout
01-22-2008, 02:02 PM
If you were any good at relationships, you would know that the key is making her think it's her idea.

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 02:06 PM
stupid bitches....

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 02:06 PM
If you were any good at relationships, you would know that the key is making her think it's her idea.The fact that I refuse to spend the painstaking time and energy to give her the impression she's accomplishing something proves I'm good at the relationship. I'd rather hear a bitch and moan than spend absurd amounts of time manipulating a plan to someones falsely believed liking. You people put way too much time and effort to build a false front.

ploto
01-22-2008, 02:13 PM
There can be more than one acceptable way to do something. If you don't realize this, you are seriously headed for trouble in any relationship.

Extra Stout
01-22-2008, 02:15 PM
The fact that I refuse to spend the painstaking time and energy to give her the impression she's accomplishing something proves I'm good at the relationship. I'd rather hear a bitch and moan than spend absurd amounts of time manipulating a plan to someones falsely believed liking. You people put way too much time and effort to build a false front.
The clue that you are not any good at relationships is that you would have to spend absurd amounts of painstaking time and energy to make her think it was her idea. To those of us who are skilled it takes little more than an instant.

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 02:19 PM
The clue that you are not any good at relationships is that you would have to spend absurd amounts of painstaking time and energy to make her think it was her idea. To those of us who are skilled it takes little more than an instant.
Maybe just as instantaneously as making my mind up on something but with a third of the bullshit.

Sure there is more than one way to skin a cat but if my track record shows my decisions led us to the promise land then why not follow?

It'd be one thing if I was wrong or if I thought something out inconsistantly but I'm right probably upwards of 95% of the time if not much closer to 100%. I don't think she has a leg to stand on until she can prove I've let the family down.

Lets stop talking about equal rights here and concentrate on getting to the correct bottom line reguardless of how we get there. Right is right whether you like how it happens or not.

Sounds like you guys are a bit whipped.

Extra Stout
01-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Maybe just as instantaneously as making my mind up on something but with a third of the bullshit.

Sure there is more than one way to skin a cat but if my track record shows my decisions led us to the promise land then why not follow?

It'd be one thing if I was wrong or if I thought something out inconsistantly but I'm right probably upwards of 95% of the time if not much closer to 100%. I don't think she has a leg to stand on until she can prove I've let the family down.

Lets stop talking about equal rights here and concentrate on getting to the correct bottom line reguardless of how we get there. Right is right whether you like how it happens or not.

Sounds like you guys are a bit whipped.
I don't really place a priority on having my woman bow down to me and recognize my superior decision-making skills. I place a priority on making sure the right decisions get made.

And it's amazing how when I make her feel included in the decision-making process, how easy it is for her to respect my judgment.

The problem is not whether or not you are right; the problem is that you are a dick.

ploto
01-22-2008, 02:27 PM
I'm right probably upwards of 95% of the time if not much closer to 100%.
Now, I just feel sorry for her...

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 02:32 PM
I don't really place a priority on having my woman bow down to me and recognize my superior decision-making skills. I place a priority on making sure the right decisions get made.

And it's amazing how when I make her feel included in the decision-making process, how easy it is for her to respect my judgment.

The problem is not whether or not you are right; the problem is that you are a dick.Who said anything about her bowing down to me. All I said was if I'm right and have been right in the past and have a high percentage of being right then why not trust my judgement rather that question it.

I guess a football coach should pull a QB who wins games constantly makes right decisions and is ultimately successful simply because the style is different or because the player audibles too often on his own reguardless of end result. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 02:35 PM
comparing life problems to sports = instant L

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 02:36 PM
backtobasics... which qb do you compare yourself to? :lol

timvp
01-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Her: We always do what you say we should do. Then you ask what I think about it after you've made the decision.

Me: What is it that you would do differently? What would you change?

Her: I'm not saying you've made wrong decisions because everything you've done has turned out right for the most part but why do we always do it your way?

Me: So you're upset that I've made good decisions simply because I didn't check with you first? How bout this. You can either call me back or not. It's your decision.

::CLICK::

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 02:39 PM
This thread gets better with every post.

You guys try to hard. Relationships shouldn't be this complicated. Its simple.

Man works
Women works at the house
Children are born
Man makes life altering decisions correctly for the better of the family
Women obeys
Bliss ensues
Marriages last longer like many generations ago
God is happy with results and lets everyone in pearly gates
We spend eternity on a cloud full of goodness

Not so fucking hard is it guys.

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 02:40 PM
lol.... and thats how it should be!

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 02:40 PM
backtobasics... which qb do you compare yourself to? :loltouche

Melmart1
01-22-2008, 02:42 PM

Marriages lasted longer back then because though legal, divorce was still taboo. If it wasn't taboo, the divorce rate surely would have skyrocketed.

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Marriages lasted longer back then because though legal, divorce was still taboo. If it wasn't taboo, the divorce rate surely would have skyrocketed.
I think what you're saying has merit but highly difficult to factually back up.

JoeChalupa
01-22-2008, 02:54 PM
You spend quite a bit of time recording your conversations.

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 02:57 PM
You spend quite a bit of time recording your conversations.I have a tremendous amount of downtime at work.

Here's one from earlier

Me: Whats for dinner?

Her: I just put the chicken thighs in to boil and I'll debone them when I get home and I'll make flautas.

Me: Why don't you debone me when I get him.

Her: What?!? you want me to chop you dick off. Sure no problem.

Me: Obviously you didn't understand my flirting...

Her: Your son just called me a stupid bitch again.

Me: Thanks for changing the subject.

Her: oh yeah baby can't wait till you get home and crack open a beer and play video games all night.....Sooo fucking hot.

Me: Your sarcasm only makes me hotter for you.

Her: Good luck with that.

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 03:04 PM
your son is awesome

timvp
01-22-2008, 03:10 PM
If this turned into a convo with wife thread ....

me: Did you buy those shoes you wanted?
koriellis21: I'm tired of shoes
me: what the hell
koriellis21: Yeah
me: k

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 03:11 PM
so timvp when are you gonna get your balls back from kori?

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 03:13 PM

For most men that'd be worthy of celebration

timvp
01-22-2008, 03:13 PM
so timvp when are you gonna get your balls back from kori?Depends how much she charges.

timvp
01-22-2008, 03:14 PM
For most men that'd be worthy of celebrationYeah, ironic that miracle happened as I was reading this thread.

BacktoBasics
01-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah, ironic that miracle happened as I was reading this thread.I'm your good luck charm buddy. Slap a key ring on me and take me where you please.

Once again I've produced results.

JoeChalupa
01-22-2008, 03:19 PM
I've learned to do more listening and less talking.

timvp
01-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm your good luck charm buddy. Slap a key ring on me and take me where you please.

Once again I've produced results.

http://www.htloz.net/forums/grill/thread-delivers2.jpg

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 03:26 PM
*waits for an angry female to post and call backtobasics a douchebag....

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-22-2008, 03:29 PM
I've learned to do more listening and less talking.

"Learned"?
Is that code for saying "I can't get a word in edgewise."?

Fillmoe
01-22-2008, 03:32 PM
thats code for saying im a beyotch!

JoeChalupa
01-22-2008, 03:44 PM
thats code for saying im a beyotch!

One day you'll learn.....but not yet....not yet.

to21
01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Pimpn' ain't easy.

OldDirtMcGirt
01-22-2008, 10:56 PM

Man works
Women works at the house
Children are born
Women obeys
Bliss ensues

1950 called, they want their ideals back.

And good luck on the not getting vagina thing.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-23-2008, 08:39 AM
So you guys are the sarcastic couple who pretend to hate each other but it's just a game?

Just sounds like she wants to be included to me, asked her opinion. But what would I know...

angel_luv
01-23-2008, 10:44 AM
For most men that'd be worthy of celebration

Unless their girl's interest turns towards a more expensive item, like say jewelry or cars.

Just let us have our shoes and call it a day. :)

Just sounds like she wants to be included to me, asked her opinion. But what would I know...

Good take. :tu

Dex
01-23-2008, 11:03 AM
So you guys are the sarcastic couple who pretend to hate each other but it's just a game?

But that would take precious time away from his unwavering ability to never be wrong. :rolleyes

DarkReign
01-23-2008, 12:42 PM
But that would take precious time away from his unwavering ability to never be wrong. :rolleyes

:lmao

BacktoBasics
01-23-2008, 12:50 PM
But that would take precious time away from his unwavering ability to never be wrong. :rolleyesYou'd be shocked at how easy it is to be right. Just takes a little common sense and very little effort. Anyways she apologized to me for questioning my ability to lead us. I guess I was right all along. :toast

clambake
01-23-2008, 01:14 PM
I guess I was right all along. :toast
so, you admit you're just guessing?

BigZak
01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
You'd be shocked at how easy it is to be right. Just takes a little common sense and very little effort. Anyways she apologized to me for questioning my ability to lead us. I guess I was right all along. :toast

the one with the gold makes the rules.

if your lady is a housewife, and you're the breadwinner, it's not a big mystery why she succumbs to your masterful guidance at the end of the day!

SpursWoman
01-23-2008, 01:52 PM
:lol @ this thread

2Blonde
01-23-2008, 03:23 PM

Man works
Women works at the house
Children are born
Women obeys
Bliss ensues

Am I wrong (after all I am a woman :rolleyes ) or haven't you and/or your wife been married before?

johngateswhiteley
01-23-2008, 03:30 PM

Man works
Women works at the house
Children are born
Women obeys
Bliss ensues

there's actually a great point in there.

johngateswhiteley
01-23-2008, 03:32 PM

there was a lot more to it than that...

Dex
01-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Am I wrong (after all I am a woman :rolleyes ) or haven't you and/or your wife been married before?

His ex wouldn't keep her 2 cents to herself.

SpursWoman
01-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Maybe I should give up my very high-paying job so I can stay at home and take my orders like a good girl.

That's be awesome ... I'd love to stay home all day. :tu

BacktoBasics
01-23-2008, 04:27 PM
Am I wrong (after all I am a woman :rolleyes ) or haven't you and/or your wife been married before?Thank you for making my point.

I was previously married before my current wife. She didn't listen well and wanted to do things her way. Dug us a hole so deep I could get rice and noodles for lunch. Shockingly we're divorced. Now I'm happily married doing it the right way and suddenly I have more money, more equity, nicer things and less stress.

I guess it needs to be said (I recieved a few PMs :rolleyes ) this thread should be taken with a massive grain of salt. Have some fun you pussies.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Thank you for making my point.

I was previously married before my current wife. She didn't listen well and wanted to do things her way. Dug us a hole so deep I could get rice and noodles for lunch. Shockingly we're divorced. Now I'm happily married doing it the right way and suddenly I have more money, more equity, nicer things and less stress.

I guess it needs to be said (I recieved a few PMs :rolleyes ) this thread should be taken with a massive grain of salt. Have some fun you pussies.just playing devil's advocate here, but do you associate more money and material things with happiness?

BigZak
01-23-2008, 04:45 PM
damn that's weak. you were getting PMs? grow a pair people.

BacktoBasics
01-23-2008, 04:49 PM
just playing devil's advocate here, but do you associate more money and material things with happiness?I think thats too subjectional to properly answer. Its not the end all be all for total happiness but we'd all be lying if we sat here and said an additional 2k on the end of our paycheck wouldn't make us happier.

I get up everyday and work not just to survive but so my family and myself can have the luxury to enjoy material things we like. I'd never replace my son with a Ferrari but one sure would be nice and I'd enjoy the hell out of it.

Nothing or almost nothing is free. For fucks sake it cost me money to fish. We don't live in the stone age, money ultimately has to equate to happiness in some form or another because it takes money to have a roof over your head, running water, power and so forth...those are all material things. Unless you're happy being homeless with no food starving and naked you have to equate happiness with material things. Everything is material welcome to society.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-23-2008, 04:52 PM
I think thats too subjectional to properly answer. Its not the end all be all for total happiness but we'd all be lying if we sat here and said an additional 2k on the end of our paycheck wouldn't make us happier.

I get up everyday and work not just to survive but so my family and myself can have the luxury to enjoy material things we like. I'd never replace my son with a Ferrari but one sure would be nice and I'd enjoy the hell out of it.

Nothing or almost nothing is free. For fucks sake it cost me money to fish. We don't live in the stone age, money ultimately has to equate to happiness in some form or another because it takes money to have a roof over your head, running water, power and so forth...those are all material things. Unless you're happy being homeless with no food starving and naked you have to equate happiness with material things. Everything is material welcome to society.wow. no need continuing on this "matter".

BigZak
01-23-2008, 04:52 PM
I think thats too subjectional to properly answer. Its not the end all be all for total happiness but we'd all be lying if we sat here and said an additional 2k on the end of our paycheck wouldn't make us happier.

Nothing or almost nothing is free. For fucks sake it cost me money to fish. We don't live in the stone age, money ultimately has to equate to happiness in some form or another because it takes money to have a roof over your head, running water, power and so forth...those are all material things. Unless you're happy being homeless with no food starving and naked you have to equate happiness with material things. Everything is material welcome to society.

very true!

ShoogarBear
01-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Am I wrong (after all I am a woman :rolleyes ) or haven't you and/or your wife been married before?Niiiiiiice avatar.

ploto
01-23-2008, 05:07 PM
Just because your first wife apparently ran up debt does not mean that all women are that way and need a man to tell them what to do. If you are working out your conflict with your first wife on your second, that is not a good move.

BacktoBasics
01-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Just because your first wife apparently ran up debt does not mean that all women are that way and need a man to tell them what to do. If you are working out your conflict with your first wife on your second, that is not a good move.

I guess it needs to be said (I recieved a few PMs ) this thread should be taken with a massive grain of salt. Have some fun you pussies.

Extra Stout
01-23-2008, 06:29 PM
So, BtB, yes or no question, answer yes or no, are you still beating your wife?

ShoogarBear
01-23-2008, 06:46 PM
So, BtB, yes or no question, answer yes or no, are you still beating your wife?Not in arguments.

2Blonde
01-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Niiiiiiice avatar.
Thanks ! I thought, being a woman, it was about time I switched to something a little more subservient to the men in this forum than the knife & gun avatar.:lmao

ShoogarBear
01-23-2008, 07:03 PM
It certainly stimulates my ridiculous male thought processes.

Although, brandishing knife and gun in an cocktail dress would be hot, too.

01-23-2008, 07:06 PM
It certainly stimulates my ridiculous male thought processes.

Although, brandishing knife and gun in an cocktail dress would be hot, too.

Well, I'll be in my bunk.

Ballcox
01-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Sounds like you've got it figured out. If your marriage is good with you making the majority of the decisions and she goes along with that, more power to you.

Happiness comes in many different forms, for you and your relationship sounds like you've found it.

ploto
01-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Happiness comes in many different forms, for you and your relationship sounds like you've found it.
The question is- has she?

johngateswhiteley
01-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Maybe I should give up my very high-paying job so I can stay at home and take my orders like a good girl.

whats wrong with that?

Kori Ellis
01-23-2008, 11:42 PM

That's not exactly what was said. :lol

marini martini
01-24-2008, 12:02 AM

It's been a great deal for me! Yes sir, no sir, you are always right sir! May I pick up your laundry sir?

Shit, life is good sir :toast

mrsmaalox
01-24-2008, 12:05 AM
It's been a great deal for me! Yes sir, no sir, you are always right sir! Pick up your laundry sir!

Shit, life is good sir :toast

How about "Sign this check sir"? That's my favorite!

marini martini
01-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks ! I thought, being a woman, it was about time I switched to something a little more subservient to the men in this forum than the knife & gun avatar.:lmao

Yea, you are subserviant lookin', right there :toast packing heat & butcher knife

marini martini
01-24-2008, 12:10 AM
How about "Sign this check sir"? That's my favorite!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

mikejones99
01-24-2008, 12:19 AM
women are funny

marini martini
01-24-2008, 12:21 AM
women are funny

Yeah we are!

angel_luv
01-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Niiiiiiice avatar.

He's right.
It is a very beautiful picture, 2Blonde. :)

T Park
01-24-2008, 01:47 AM
:lmao

B2B just jumped into the top 6 of top posters on this forum after this laugh fest.

timvp
01-24-2008, 01:52 AM
That's not exactly what was said. :lolWomen can never make up their minds :madrun

SpursWoman
01-24-2008, 06:39 AM
whats wrong with that?

Nothing, if you don't let little things like not being able to pay the mortgage get you down. :lol

polandprzem
01-24-2008, 06:50 AM
no way out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qWXNF75n8o

Extra Stout
01-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Nothing, if you don't let little things like not being able to pay the mortgage get you down. :lol
jgw's 1-room cabin in the woods is already paid for.

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2008, 04:50 PM

your husband could pay it...? or live in a less expensive house.

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2008, 04:53 PM
jgw's 1-room cabin in the woods is already paid for.

i live in a tipi.

Extra Stout
01-24-2008, 04:54 PM
your husband could pay it...? or live in a less expensive house.
Some women insist upon having indoor plumbing.

Extra Stout
01-24-2008, 04:54 PM
i live in a tipi.
Do you know Phil Jackson personally?

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Do you know Phil Jackson personally?

my neighbor, but we are on bad terms...he never brushes his teeth.

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Some women insist upon having indoor plumbing.

women are so materialistic.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-24-2008, 05:10 PM
women are so materialistic.

Reminds me of a story:

One of my friends and his wife were looking for a new house a few years ago. They lived in a 1500 sq ft house when they started looking and they have no kids. At the time, you could get a 2500 sq ft ranch in a good area that was only a few years old, 1/2 acre lot, with granite, finished basement, landscaping, the works, etc. for around $330,000. I informed him that this was his best option and he agreed. She insisted, however, on a colonial. Not a ranch, split-level, etc...a colonial and only a colonial. She would only look at colonials.

They ended up dropping over $400,000 on a 3500 sq ft colonial with virtually no backyard, no landscaping and an unfinished basement.

I laughed and called him a pussy. He agreed on that as well.

Soul_Patch
01-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Lol @ so many people taking B2B seriously.

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Reminds me of a story:

One of my friends and his wife were looking for a new house a few years ago. They lived in a 1500 sq ft house when they started looking and they have no kids. At the time, you could get a 2500 sq ft ranch in a good area that was only a few years old, 1/2 acre lot, with granite, finished basement, landscaping, the works, etc. for around $330,000. I informed him that this was his best option and he agreed. She insisted, however, on a colonial. Not a ranch, split-level, etc...a colonial and only a colonial. She would only look at colonials.

They ended up dropping over $400,000 on a 3500 sq ft colonial with virtually no backyard, no landscaping and an unfinished basement.

I laughed and called him a pussy. He agreed on that as well.

do you think my future wife would live in a tipi with me?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-24-2008, 05:25 PM

Sure, if it was made by Jimmy Choo, Prada or Loius Vuitton.

Extra Stout
01-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Depends... do you have a Sioux name?

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Sure, if it was made by Jimmy Choo, Prada or Loius Vuitton.

classic! ...and true.

johngateswhiteley
01-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Depends... do you have a Sioux name?

...half Czech half Scottish, but i know what you mean.

easjer
01-24-2008, 05:43 PM
This thread was funny.

2Blonde - the pic is amazing.