PDA

View Full Version : Props to Utah...

CosmicCowboy
01-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Thats just a damn good team...They may be out of a lightweight division but are right up there with the elite as a team...they really proved they deserved the BCS bid...

samikeyp
01-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Yes they did. Whittingham is getting a great team for next year. Has Alex Smith decided if he is staying or not?

CosmicCowboy
01-03-2005, 12:33 PM
the word is that he is declaring for the draft...I don't really blame him...he couldn't have much better of a year next year as far as improving his draft standing and goes out with an undefeated season...

tsb2000
01-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Utah deserved to be at least #3- the final rankings are BS. The last time Utah played USC, Carson Palmer ate dirt 10 times and Utah won handily- there's no argument that says USC would have walked on Utah the way they did OU. OU proved last night they were a fraud. Auburn barely beats VT and they get the #2 ranking? (sigh) This is why there is no alternative but playoffs for the NCAA. I wish the B-S-CS would understand that.

Also- Alex Smith has declared for the draft. No surprise though, he graduated in 2 years, and will finish his MBA this year. There's no "school" left for him. Steve Savoy (WR) will probably also declare for the draft.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-05-2005, 02:34 PM
I hate the BCS. Utah should have been playing Auburn, SC, or OU. Let the other two play, and then let the winners play.