PDA

View Full Version : Nachbar and Nocioni trade rumor

ploto
01-23-2008, 10:51 AM
I post this mostly for the Slovenians and Argentines:

According to league sources, the Bulls have discussed sending rugged forward Andres Nocioni and second-year guard Thabo Sefolosha to the Nets for Bostjan Nachbar, Marcus Williams, Antoine Wright and Jamaal Magloire. There might be other parts in the proposed deal...

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/nets/Nets_explore_bullish_deal.html

sribb43
01-23-2008, 10:52 AM
why would the bulls do that deal?

TDMVPDPOY
01-23-2008, 10:58 AM
i believe jamaals contract is expiring

they get younger, and cut salary to resign deng + gordan....

hell we could give them all our expiring contracts....LAME pop/rc wont make a deal

sribb43
01-23-2008, 11:10 AM
both teams suck so its doesnt really matter what they do

AZLouis
01-23-2008, 11:10 AM
There is also rumor of a Wallace for Kwame/Rad trade.

angel_luv
01-23-2008, 11:12 AM
I wish Boki would get traded somewhere out west so I could see him play more often.

JamStone
01-23-2008, 11:19 AM
Didn't the Nets sign Magloire to a one year contract? I don't think he can be traded.

sribb43
01-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Didn't the Nets sign Magloire to a one year contract? I don't think he can be traded.

after Dec.15 he should be available for trade, i think

loveforthegame
01-23-2008, 11:26 AM

He can but he has to agree to it.

nkdlunch
01-23-2008, 11:27 AM
trade away the only Bulls player with balls??

Bruno
01-23-2008, 11:57 AM

Players who sign a one year contract with a new team like Magloire have no restrictions after Dec 15th.
Players who sign a one year contract with his former team must give his agreement to a trade.

bostonguy
01-23-2008, 12:05 PM
i believe jamaals contract is expiring

they get younger, and cut salary to resign deng + gordan....

hell we could give them all our expiring contracts....LAME pop/rc wont make a deal

That will be the big downfall of the Bulls right there. Deng/Gordon are nice players but they arent anything close to franchise players. Now they are going to get overpaid. Paxon fucked up by not trading them to get a superstar in return. Drafting Noah with a top 10 pick didnt help matters either. Worst player to ever be a top 10 pick before even playing an NBA game. That organization is fucked. Blow the team up and start over. It isnt going to get any better with what they have.

P.S: I know Noah is a nice hustle player who does the dirty work and plays with heart. However, he isnt anything close to a top 10 draft pick.

sribb43
01-23-2008, 12:09 PM
gordon/deng have to be two of the most overated players in the league

baseline bum
01-23-2008, 12:45 PM
There is also rumor of a Wallace for Kwame/Rad trade.

LA should absolutely do that trade. I think Wallace just isn't motivated in Chicago after all the run ins with Skiles, but a coach like Phil Jackson could bring out the Detroit Ben Wallace. It's not like Kwame Brown is doing shit. Radmanovic is worthless to LA, and they're paying him for three more years after this one. They'd end up paying Wallace about $34.7 million (prorated from Feb 12th) for the rest of this year and the next two, versus paying Kwame Brown and Radmanovic $25.3 million.

Big P
01-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Thabo & Noc are exactly what the Spurs need...I would trade Barry & Elson or Oberto plus a young prospedt & future picks...Bulls get the same type deal they would from NJ...expirings, youth & picks..

Armando
01-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Thats an awful deal for the Bulls. Nocioni is the only one (outside of Gordon) that has done anything this season. They need to get McHale on the phone and send Wallace to Wolves. Taking Tyrus Thomas over LeMarcus Aldridge! Brilliant move Paxson.

Armando
01-23-2008, 10:45 PM
That will be the big downfall of the Bulls right there. Deng/Gordon are nice players but they arent anything close to franchise players. Now they are going to get overpaid. Paxon fucked up by not trading them to get a superstar in return. Drafting Noah with a top 10 pick didnt help matters either. Worst player to ever be a top 10 pick before even playing an NBA game. That organization is fucked. Blow the team up and start over. It isnt going to get any better with what they have.

P.S: I know Noah is a nice hustle player who does the dirty work and plays with heart. However, he isnt anything close to a top 10 draft pick.

Deng and Gordon are good players but they need a scoring big man to help open up the floor for them. If they had a big man like that "cough Aldridge "cough" they would be much better. Big Ben will not be forcing double teams anytime soon.