PDA

View Full Version : Who the Hell is He?????

Scooby doo
01-03-2005, 02:39 PM
There is a guy that sits with the Spurs all the time (on the benches). Sometimes he
would wear a uniform, sometimes not. Never has played a game not a
coach. Not doing a f***ing thing,except a HEB commercial.
Do ya'll think it,s right that he get a ring and not dooo anything to earn it????
Who is this guy??

Dex
01-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Sean Marks.

He's been with the Spurs a couple seasons, but has never made it off the IR. Otherwise, he's the hotshot of New Zealand basketball.

And yes, he'll get a ring, too. ;)

Welcome to the board.

tekdragon
01-03-2005, 04:34 PM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/chappelle1a.jpg

"He's Sean Marks, bitch!"

missmyzte
01-03-2005, 08:52 PM
If Sean could be out there playing, he would be. I talked to him this summer and he was very excited about hopefully re-signing in San Antonio and getting a chance to play this season. Hasn't happened thus far but he works hard in practice so he does contribute to the team. I have been surprised to not see him at games recently, don't know why that is. Last season he always went to the games.

ZStomp
01-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Shit,

EVERYONE in the organization gets a ring of some kind. Officer people....dancers.....so why not Marks? He's part of the team.

He helps them in practice...just cuz he doesn't play in actual games doesn't mean he shouldn't get a ring.....does it?

ZStomp
01-03-2005, 09:07 PM
If Sean could be out there playing, he would be. I talked to him this summer and he was very excited about hopefully re-signing in San Antonio and getting a chance to play this season. Hasn't happened thus far but he works hard in practice so he does contribute to the team. I have been surprised to not see him at games recently, don't know why that is. Last season he always went to the games.

He hasn't been at the games???

Kori Ellis
01-03-2005, 09:16 PM
He's been to all the games this season.

missmyzte
01-03-2005, 09:44 PM
I didn't see him in LA on Saturday, he usually stops by to say hi to me (then again, I wasn't sitting in my usual seat). I did see Romain Sato though.

Kori Ellis
01-03-2005, 09:46 PM
I saw him on TV at the Clippers game right behind the bench. Maybe you just missed him.

nzkickass
01-03-2005, 10:14 PM
hey people,
im on holiday at the moment and thought i'd see whats happening on the forum.
Any word as to when Sean might be getting some court time?
See Kirk Penney has been signed by the Clippers !! (another New Zealander playing in the NBA) Good stuff Kirk

SequSpur
01-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Um... never.