PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you TX residents seen this?

florige
01-24-2008, 09:22 AM
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/military-blames-ufo-reports-on-jet/20080123204309990002?ncid=NWS00010000000001

That looks pretty freakin real!

sa_butta
01-24-2008, 09:27 AM
I bet there is a little leprechaun in that UFO.

MoSpur
01-24-2008, 10:27 AM
I think that whole UFO siting thing in N. TX is funny. I doubt they are so-called UFOs

BacktoBasics
01-24-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm not so sure the pic on the link has anything to do with the sightings. 10 pics total and all are related to different stories. In any event I stated in the other thread that there is an underground facility in the Dallas Ft. Worth area and its been widely rumored to be a facility designed to engineer or reverse engineer new or alien technology. This might be just like all the UFO sightings when they pumped out the Stealth.

ORION
01-24-2008, 11:02 AM
check out the vein on that person's hand ! oh and those don't look like F-16's

DaHorns
01-24-2008, 07:42 PM
There were reports of similar sightings in Austin, but it was found out later that the guy was stoned out of his gourd.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-24-2008, 10:12 PM
Lockheed is out on the west side of Ft. Worth. My guess is it is something they were testing. That, or it really was a UFO.

The F-16 excuse from the AF is lame and a weak ass lie.

ShoogarBear
01-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Lockheed is out on the west side of Ft. Worth. My guess is it is something they were testing. That, or it really was a UFO.

The F-16 excuse from the AF is lame and a weak ass lie.And they've only been using it for like 60 years. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-24-2008, 10:47 PM
:lol Good point.

Really though, I wish you guys could have seen all this play out on the news. It's been comical.

The day it happened EVERY news channel was out there covering it. Then they get the Ft. Worth Air base PR official on, and he's like 'there was no UFO, and I checked with our flight ops people and we had no planes in the air that evening. they probably just saw commercial airliners.'

Since then more and more people have come forward about it, some with photos of the lights, video, etc. showing it was way too fast to be commercial airliners.

So now, what are we like 2-3 weeks out from it? The same PR dork comes out and says 'uh, yeah, silly me, we did have planes out that night on a training mission.'

All we need is Will Smith flying around in an F-18 talking shit :lol

BacktoBasics
01-25-2008, 11:34 AM
A recent Air Force Reserve news release claims UFO sightings in Stephenville, Texas, on Jan. 8 were really ten of their F-16 fighter jets on a nighttime training mission. This information contradicts their earlier denying of activity in the area. “In the interest of public awareness, Air Force Reserve Command Public Affairs realized an error was made regarding the reported training activity of military aircraft," the news release says.

Witnesses aren’t so sure.

“I’ve had one of the news people read the [Air Force] news release to me over the telephone,” says Erath County Constable Lee Roy Gaitan, who says he saw bright, flashing white lights on Jan. 8 that circled and bounced before aligning in a formation and taking off faster than his eyes could follow.

“I’m a little bit—disappointed that our military could make a mistake,” Gaitan says. “I don’t think it was a mistake. I really believe there was so much pressure put on the military that eventually someone said ‘okay’ . . . I’m not saying this was a flying aircraft, flying spaceship from another universe. I really believe it’s some type of military project, experiment that was going on. And they never expected to have as many people come out, saying what they did. And the media didn’t let it go.

“I believe it was something, in the long run, they were doing something that was in our best interest. Security . . . But I don’t respect the fact that they come back two weeks later and say, ‘We made a mistake.’ We are supposed to be a lead military in the world.”

Gaitan says if the military had as many fighter planes in the air as they claimed, they should have just told the truth originally. “Don’t get on the news and say, ‘We didn’t have any planes in the air that night,’” he says. “But I did not see fighter jets. [Those were] certainly not the lights I saw. If [they] were F-16s, they were doing something I’ve never seen them do.”

Larry King Live staff is trying to get a media truck from Dallas to Gaitan’s house by 8 p.m. Central time to do an on-site update interview. Gaitan assumes King will want to talk about the new military findings. Local Mandatory FM morning talk show host Pamela Stone, who has interviewed past Larry King guest James Fox, author of UFO documentary “Out of the Blue,” says she’s heard the story will be about the military’s possible harassment of some Stephenville witnesses.

PakiDan
01-25-2008, 12:23 PM
SOLVED

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:-c_Xrc1AIozArM:http://www.nicheblogs.net/flying-car/auto_flying.jpg

ORION
01-25-2008, 03:27 PM
If they would have said it was a F-35 then maybe

Borosai
01-25-2008, 03:42 PM
I really hope UFOs are real - that would make life so much more interesting.

ShoogarBear
01-25-2008, 06:07 PM
I really hope UFOs are real - that would make life so much more interesting.How can you doubt?

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Sam-Cassell.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-25-2008, 06:10 PM
The AF is going to have to start getting more creative. Even country-folk are figuring out what a jet fighter looks like.

spurs=bling
02-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Lately there has been alot of sightings here in Uvalde.Hondo, La Pryor, Crystal City, and Carrizo Springs.

ShoogarBear
02-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Lately there has been alot of sightings here in Uvalde.Hondo, La Pryor, Crystal City, and Carrizo Springs.This would be a UFO down there:

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Newsroom/X-Press/special_editions/AAW/images/121703/wrightBro_500.jpg

LaMarcus Bryant
02-05-2008, 11:28 PM
:lol Good point.

Really though, I wish you guys could have seen all this play out on the news. It's been comical.

The day it happened EVERY news channel was out there covering it. Then they get the Ft. Worth Air base PR official on, and he's like 'there was no UFO, and I checked with our flight ops people and we had no planes in the air that evening. they probably just saw commercial airliners.'

Since then more and more people have come forward about it, some with photos of the lights, video, etc. showing it was way too fast to be commercial airliners.

So now, what are we like 2-3 weeks out from it? The same PR dork comes out and says 'uh, yeah, silly me, we did have planes out that night on a training mission.'

All we need is Will Smith flying around in an F-18 talking shit :lol

Exactly, that's what's so fucking stupid about this whole thing. If fatcat representatives of the establishment want to stop hearing aging liberal hippie douches rant about conspiracies, why don't they come clean and just give the people some closure, why not say "Yes we were conducting aerial tests that day" and be done with it? Why say no when theres a chance it will go on like this?

spurs=bling
02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
This would be a UFO down there:

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Newsroom/X-Press/special_editions/AAW/images/121703/wrightBro_500.jpg
:lol

DPS gave a report to the one of the local newpapers about it. The people in most of those towns have been seeing them since Saturday.

BonnerDynasty
02-06-2008, 12:14 AM
Exactly, that's what's so fucking stupid about this whole thing. If fatcat representatives of the establishment want to stop hearing aging liberal hippie douches rant about conspiracies, why don't they come clean and just give the people some closure, why not say "Yes we were conducting aerial tests that day" and be done with it? Why say no when theres a chance it will go on like this?

Because Iran won't fuck with us as long as they think we are allied to the Zergogs.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-06-2008, 01:27 AM
I really hope UFOs are real - that would make life so much more interesting.

Yeah, but why would they bother with us? If an alien civilisation has interstellar travel capability, that means they are a quantum leap ahead of us - to them, we are cows or ants, and stupid ones at that given that we are rapidly destroying the planet that supports us.

I think UFOs, if they exist, would take a quick fly-by, laugh to themselves, and head off somewhere more interesting.

That said, I believe there are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. I don't believe they come from anywhere but planet Earth.

marini martini
02-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Yeah, but why would they bother with us? If an alien civilisation has interstellar travel capability, that means they are a quantum leap ahead of us - to them, we are cows or ants, and stupid ones at that given that we are rapidly destroying the planet that supports us.

I think UFOs, if they exist, would take a quick fly-by, laugh to themselves, and head off somewhere more interesting.

That said, I believe there are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. I don't believe they come from anywhere but planet Earth.

Hey, Australia Dude They want us Texans cuz most of us r SPURS fans with far higher mentalities, then any other humans on earth :toast

sabar
02-06-2008, 03:07 AM
Of course UFOs aren't real. Advanced beings would have no use for this planet except for resources, which if they wanted, we'd all be dead already. Plus if you assumed the thousands of sightings are only a fraction of what is out there, that means millions of these things visit our planet and convieniently never crash. I can walk around in a field and find meterorites every day but no scrap metal or bodies from a flight gone wrong?

Anyways, the government is obviously just covering their secret programs. Seems kind of useless IMO seeing as how we aren't in an arms race anymore.

BonnerDynasty
02-06-2008, 09:35 AM
Of course UFOs aren't real. Advanced beings would have no use for this planet except for resources, which if they wanted, we'd all be dead already. Plus if you assumed the thousands of sightings are only a fraction of what is out there, that means millions of these things visit our planet and convieniently never crash. I can walk around in a field and find meterorites every day but no scrap metal or bodies from a flight gone wrong?

Anyways, the government is obviously just covering their secret programs. Seems kind of useless IMO seeing as how we aren't in an arms race anymore.

We are constantly in an arms race. The race never ends.

mrsmaalox
02-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Hey, Australia Dude They want us Texans cuz most of us r SPURS fans with far higher mentalities, then any other humans on earth :toast

:lmao "Australia Dude"