PDA

View Full Version : Sonics definetely for real right now

Rummpd
01-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Just beat the Heat on the road. Allen was on fire as was Wade at end. Jones was fouled on a 3 (sounds like a bogus call) but missed first one.

Sunday Heat get a chance at payback should be interesting.

MadDoc

boutons
01-03-2005, 11:13 PM
The Rashard foul on Jones' missed 3ptr at the buzzer was an inarguable foul. Jones' recovered in the air, double-clutched, and damn near made the 3, which would have tied the game with, oops, 0.4 left, and then gone to the line for the winning FT on a 4-pt play.

No one can deny that the Sonics-Heat game was vastly more entertaining to watch and to play, and more strengthening for both teams, than the wasteful, bilateral crapper by the Spurs-Kings.

Just like the Spurs, the Heat miss 11 FTs, (Shaquille Duncan misses 6), Heat lose by 3.

Deveney's right. A huge problem for the Spurs is inconsistency. Game to game, quarter to quarter, you never know what you're going to get from the Spurs, or Pop.

Fortson continues to be a thug (intentionally bumped a Heat player running down court in crunch time), but his basketball is way beyond what I saw him do at DAL. Great FT shooter and rebounder, (but missed one in the last few seconds).

Sonics had 2 starters no show, but Fortson, Radmanovic showed up big. With AD, that makes a solid 8 man rotation, road-ready for the playoffs, now. Wishful thinking to the contrary, the Sonics don't look like a team that will fade or fall apart by mid-April.

SequSpur
01-03-2005, 11:49 PM
You ever heard of the NBA forum?

You start more non spur topics than Sonic wins.

Solid D
01-04-2005, 12:29 AM
They've been "for real" since they beat the Spurs the first time.

Dalamar_the_Dark
01-04-2005, 01:33 AM
I predict that they will freeze up come end of january. Mark my words.

Rummpd
01-04-2005, 07:02 AM
Agree will come back to earth some.

Dear Mr. SeguSpur - who cares coming from Mr. Negativity?

MadDoc