PDA

View Full Version : Wolves giving the Celtics all they can handle!

NBA Junkie
01-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Wolves up 75-69 in Boston with 6:19 left.

So far in the second half, Garnett is pulling an infamous disappearing act by going scoreless without taking a shot.

ShoogarBear
01-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Damn, lot of ex-players of the other team in this game.

Findog
01-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Damn, lot of exes

You know it's real awkward for KG.

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 09:51 PM
whatever. fuck this game.

Otaku
01-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Lol, I remember yesterday a lot of Celtics fans on the forum making fun of the Spurs when they were losing to Miami.... wonder how many of them will appear now...

ShoogarBear
01-25-2008, 09:53 PM
T-pups won't go down easy!

Otaku
01-25-2008, 09:57 PM
I guess it will be a similar match than yesterday's spurs... the best team will win in the end.

ShoogarBear
5 second call? :bang

Tippecanoe
Lol, I remember yesterday a lot of Celtics fans on the forum making fun of the Spurs when they were losing to Miami.... wonder how many of them will appear now...

really?? find me the post.

ShoogarBear
01-25-2008, 09:59 PM
LOL, Spurs suck. Losing to one of the worst teams in the league? Would never even come close to happening to my Celtics.

Otaku
01-25-2008, 09:59 PM
really?? find me the post.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85631

ShoogarBear
01-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Shit, they almost did it again!

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:01 PM
nice try. i never said that. (to shoogar)

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:02 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85631

wtf. dont link me to the whole thread. i want the specific post.

NBA Junkie
01-25-2008, 10:02 PM
5 second call? :bang

Bad coaching ny Wittman. Gomes should be in there offensively and not Brewer.

ShoogarBear
01-25-2008, 10:03 PM
What a choke job. :madrun

NBA Junkie
01-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Garnett saves the day.

timvp
01-25-2008, 10:04 PM
:pctoss

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:04 PM
lucky win

NBA Junkie
01-25-2008, 10:05 PM
what the fuck was that!!!!! what kind of play did they run..and why the fuck is KG acting like he won the nba title!!!

Cuz it's the closest he'll ever come to winning one.

ShoogarBear
01-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Timberwolves couldn't even get a shot up in their last two possessions.

sribb43
01-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Bad coaching ny Wittman. Gomes should be in there offensively and not Brewer.

Wittman is a shitty coach, why did he have Brewer throw it in, and why didnt he call a timeout, he was right in front of the paly. At the time they had 2 timeouts left

Also i hate the f'in Celtics...why the f is KG pulling his jersey showing off celtics after the game is over and talkin shit like a dumb ass. Hey KG, congrats you beat the shittiest team in the lg. the t-wolves

sribb43
01-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Garrnet is such a bitch!!! acting like a dumbass after beating the timberwolves :lol

no shit that pisses me off. i used to like KG now i cant stand his ass

sribb43
01-25-2008, 10:09 PM
I also don't understand why none of the players ran in the back court to get the ball. They are allowed to do that after a made basket! Horrible coaching and the Celtics are going to be killed once they play the top western teams!

I wish Artest would sucker punch KG if he ever does that against the Kings:lol

i cant believe im saying this but i hope the suns and spurs beat the shit out of C's when they play

Mavs need to take it to the C's on thursday

sribb43
01-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Could you ever imagine Tim ever doing that or Dirk? I mean this isn't a playoff game and they are playing the worst team too. KG=tool! I can't believe he was the top vote getter for the all-star game...just pathetic!

thats similar to Steve Francis jumping on the scores table @ Washington after hitting the game winner....could you ever imagine a spur or mav do that in a game against the wolves, sonics, etc :nope

sribb43
01-25-2008, 10:14 PM
I want the Mavs to destroy them too! I hate how espn is kissing their ass so much. Boy KG makes me hate the Celtics!

KG is a punk....i cant wait till he loses in the playoffs and starts crying like a little bitch bc he know he will never win it all

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:16 PM
KG doing that after a tough game does not bother me. No one ever said anything when he did this with the Wolves. Now that he is on a winning team it bothers everybody. I say fuck them let him continue doing that.

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:17 PM
KG is a punk....i cant wait till he loses in the playoffs and starts crying like a little bitch bc he know he will never win it all

Like Dirk in the 06 Finals beating up on equipment in Miami.

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Please, he is acting like a bitch! He has been in the league for 12 years or so this is a meaningless game. No reason to act like a douche bag! It's not like this was playoff game. It's not like they beat a division rival. He is totally classless period! He makes ALzono look like a saint :lol

Get of your pedestal. Its sports they are not bankers. You have to let them blow off steam after a tough win. You don't think the Heat would have had a celebration like that if they had beaten the Spurs last night.

NBA Junkie
01-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Get of your pedestal. Its sports they are not bankers. You have to let them blow off steam after a tough win. You don't think the Heat would have had a celebration like that if they had beaten the Spurs last night.

The difference is the Spurs weren't celebrating wildly after pulling that game out. They actually looked pissed after the game that they even gave Miami any hope at all.

sribb43
01-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Like Dirk in the 06 Finals beating up on equipment in Miami.

ya compare a game in the finals for the championship to game 42 of the regular season against the worst team in the league

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:27 PM
ya compare a game in the finals for the championship to game 42 of the regular season against the worst team in the league

See Mavs vs Clippers

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:28 PM
FUCK OFF!!! you moron. Big difference the Heat have lost 14 games in a row but your too stupid to know the difference. It's like the Spurs acting like bitches when they beat Miami yesterday. Because dipshit the wolves suck!!!! I don't remember any Spurs players holding their jersey and yelling like they won the title.

Your such a dumb homer to see anything!

If anyone on the Spurs acted like a total ass I would call them out too!

You call out a Spurs player? :rolleyes Right

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:32 PM
say whatever you want about KG. the guy is a fierce competitor. he will literally kill to win. and you know what, im fine with it. if your not, thats your opinion, and i respect it.

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Um.. do you even know me? I've called a lot Spur players..I don't suck their cocks like they can do no wrong....big difference I don't need to call any Spur players because they don't act like jack asses on the court..because Pop doesn't allow any show boating!

I am not saying they can't do no wrong. I just don't care if they have post game celebrations. If it bothers you so much go watch the NFL where Dictator Goodell has sapped the fun out of the games.

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:33 PM
stackhouse made the shot at the buzzer and he wasn't running around holding his jersey jawing at the crowd after the shot! He was mobbed by his teammates.

Same difference

sribb43
01-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Same difference

:rolleyes

BonnerDynasty
01-25-2008, 10:39 PM
say whatever you want about KG. the guy is a fierce competitor. he will literally kill to win. and you know what, im fine with it. if your not, thats your opinion, and i respect it.

KG won't be killin' anyone when you face S.A.

Not on Bonner's watch.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ZbFVERS8Kc

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:40 PM

Not on Bonner's watch.

:lmao the red rocket!!

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:41 PM

Not on Bonner's watch.

What? Is he going to take flopping to Manu levels? :lol

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:42 PM
look, we all have our own opinions on displaying emotion during/after games. i guess armando and i just happen to fall in the category of those who really dont care about excess celebration.

Armando
01-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Wow, A celtics and Suns fan trying to talk shit :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I actually like watching Manu play. I just fine it comical that the refs buy it when he takes a dive.

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:49 PM
I have no problem being excited about a win; I don't understand running around, yelling out of the top his lungs and acting like a total ass.

Be happy with the win, you won a tough game, but act like you have been there before. You won a regular season game against a horrible team. Have a little humility!

theres all kinds of people in this world. some people are just so competitive they lose perspective of things.

Tippecanoe
01-25-2008, 10:53 PM
You don't care because he is on your team..if he was on the wolves and beat you guys I know you would think differently!

i can make the same case for you, and say your only hating on KG because he is with the celtics. had he been on the spurs, you woulda been fine with it.

Tippecanoe
01-26-2008, 12:43 AM
To be honest no I wouldn't.. I would say why is he acting like an ass. I hate show boating. That is another reason I couldn't stand Alzono when he played basketball. If any Spurs players acted like that I would definitely call them out. Just because a player is on my favorite team doesn't mean they are exempt from criticism!

and thats the bottomline here: a difference in philosophy between you and i on the subject of excess celebration. im not trying to get you to like KG's actions. im just trying to get you to understand it. i already gave you my take on it in an earlier post. whether or not you agree with it, that's up to you.

bdictjames
01-26-2008, 09:52 AM
Was KG trying to say he was happy to get out of Minnesota and Minny sucks? Sometimes there's always a right time for everything, even rejoicing..

ludda
01-26-2008, 05:01 PM
KG doing that after a tough game does not bother me. No one ever said anything when he did this with the Wolves. Now that he is on a winning team it bothers everybody. I say fuck them let him continue doing that.

You were the one bitching about the Wiz celebrating after beating the Celtics back to back. "That was classless" wah wah wah.

ludda
01-26-2008, 05:03 PM
look, we all have our own opinions on displaying emotion during/after games. i guess armando and i just happen to fall in the category of those who really dont care about excess celebration.

May I direct you to the Wizard-Celtics thread. If I recall there were several of you complaining about the Wizards celebrating.

bostonguy
01-26-2008, 05:37 PM
Ugly win as Boston needs to regain their focus which they will.

Tippecanoe
01-26-2008, 11:33 PM
May I direct you to the Wizard-Celtics thread. If I recall there were several of you complaining about the Wizards celebrating.

find me the specific post that has me saying something along the lines of "wizards celebrating too much!! classless!!" or else, your just bullshiting