PDA

View Full Version : He also thinks cocaine is great for sinus infections

Findog
01-26-2008, 03:09 AM
http://www.indycornrows.com/story/2008/1/24/213142/845

David Harrison appeared on local radio today with Eddie White and Bob Kravitz. As I've mentioned before, David Harrison is a thoughtful dude who runs his daily life by the Socratic method. So many questions, so little time. In this interview, David attempts to tackle some deep issues surrounding drug decriminalization and his responsibilities as an adult making decisions. His train of thought was a bit off the track at times, but quite compelling at the same time. He's publicly admitted in the past that he regularly sees a therapist, so keep in mind that the complete David Harrison package is complex to say the least.

In a nutshell, he's sorry he broke the NBA rules and put his team in a bind. He doesn't agree with the NBA's drug rule or any drug testing for that matter. He realizes he may have ruined his career (DH is a free agent at the end of the year) and also realizes what he needs to do to play in the league.

When asked if he was concerned about his future, David went into prime form:

I made a mistake and if that mistake costs me my career, then that's where we need to look. Look at what I did and look at what I lost. You know what I'm saying. Does marijuana, is it that bad? That's the question I really want people to ask themselves sometimes.

Following rules blindly, doesn't mean you're right just by following those rules. There needs to be a just rule. I mean, a long time ago George Washington sat around, didn't want to pay taxes to the crown. There's other things going on, but the rudimentary part of our American revolution was we didn't want to pay taxes. And we broke that rule and we have America today. You know, if we would've lost that war, George Washington would be Benedict Arnold.

You know, it's whoever wins, you get the praise. Nicotine won, the tobacco industry won. That's the thing, they wouldn't want marijuana to be legal. It causes less cancer and actually, I've read studies where in cities with very bad air pollution like in Indiana, it helps protect you from lung cancer.

Findog
01-26-2008, 03:10 AM
You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy shit, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO! RED TEAM GO!

JamStone
01-26-2008, 09:13 AM
We're out of papers, man.

Then get me a toilet paper roll, a corkscrew, and some tinfoil.

We don't have a corkscrew.

All right. Then get me an avocado, an ice pick, and my snorkel. Trust me, bro. I've made bongs with less. Hurry up!

Findog
01-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Damn, why didn't you tell me you was into this shit, we coulda been hanging out months ago.

JamStone
01-26-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm really bad at this, but you think sometime we could get together ... maybe go out for some ice cream?

(haaaaa, motherfucker said ice cream!)

Findog
01-26-2008, 11:19 AM
"Hey girl, ya hungry?"

"Fuck you nigga."

"I was talking to the horse."

JamStone
01-26-2008, 11:26 AM
lmao that's one of my favorite parts. I'm running out of quotes ... you got me.

Findog
01-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah, it's an underrated cult classic. Not much of a plot, but most of the jokes work. Dave Chappelle is the man.

BacktoBasics
01-26-2008, 03:11 PM
STFU and go work for the man just like the rest of us have to. Bite the god damn bullet and deal with shit. We all fucking hate it and we all think it sucks balls only you can play a game for 10 years retire filthy rich and smoke all the chronic your lazy ass desires after that. Cry bitch cry moan cry moan bitch cry oh its soooo bad to actually have to get paid millions to follow a few silly rules. Stupid Fuck.

nickdakoolkat
01-27-2008, 11:54 PM
"You want anything else"

"Uh yeah, get me some of that shit we used to eat all the time back in the day....what it called....oh yeah pussy"

"I am a master of the custodial arts.....or a janitor if you wanna be a dick about it"