01-26-2008, 08:29 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85610
:huh

Fillmoe
01-26-2008, 09:12 PM
damn... LATE!

Fillmoe
01-26-2008, 09:13 PM
not only that i posted in the thread....

I LOST!

E20
01-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Well you are a complete imbecile so it doesn't suprise anybody here.

Fillmoe
01-26-2008, 09:22 PM
says the man that doesnt know what a w2 is....

E20
01-26-2008, 09:23 PM
And that puts me on the grounds for being an imbecile? ...............................

F
A
I
L

ehz33satx
01-26-2008, 09:33 PM
And that puts me on the grounds for being an imbecile? .....
F
A
I
L

An imbecile is one who asks if he should just throw the W2 away because he has never done his taxes before.

E20
01-26-2008, 09:34 PM
An imbecile is one who asks if he should just throw the W2 away because he has never done his taxes before.
I asked if the W2 forms were important and if I needed to pay off any taxes and it looks like I don't need to, rather I'm getting money back which I don't really need.

What's wrong with not needing money and giving that money you have no need for to charity or your mother? I guess we were just raised with different values.

Fillmoe
01-26-2008, 09:35 PM
i guess you're just an idiot

ehz33satx
01-26-2008, 09:40 PM
I asked if the W2 forms were important and if I needed to pay off any taxes and it looks like I don't need to, rather I'm getting money back which I don't really need.

What's wrong with not needing money and giving that money you have no need for to charity or your mother? I guess we were just raised with different values.

In your original post you asked if you should throw the W2 away. That makes you an imbecile. What does that have to do with being raised with different values? How would you know what kind of values I have anyways?

ehz33satx
01-26-2008, 09:43 PM
You obviously do need the money since your unemployed and only making $4977 a year. Now why don't you go ask your mama for some change and go buy yourself a Happy Meal.

E20
01-26-2008, 09:45 PM
In your original post you asked if you should throw the W2 away. That makes you an imbecile. What does that have to do with being raised with different values? How would you know what kind of values I have anyways?
I guess you can't read, but I specifically asked in the 1st post what is the W2? Is it important? Do I need to pay that amount? Now that I know I dont' have to W2 doesn't seem too important to me, now I'm guessing if I had a job and needed to actually pay taxes then it would. The govt would probably want me throw it away, as Extra Stout says it will help with the National Debt. Plus I don't really need the 340 right now so might as well give it to somebody who actually needs it.

ehz33satx
01-26-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry man. Maybe I shouldn't be picking on a wet behind the ears 19 year old.

E20
01-26-2008, 09:59 PM
You obviously do need the money since your unemployed and only making $4977 a year. Now why don't you go ask your mama for some change and go buy yourself a Happy Meal.
Actually, I don't. Here's a recent deposit in a savings account:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5955/99013743qd6.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/655/69353015cl2.jpg

I got 800 in a checking account and another 8000 growing in a CD. Plus I'm getting aid/grants from UCSB as if I were broke for getting good grades/scholaships.

So let's see 5000+8000+800 = 13800, plus I'm set to recieve several more thousands this semester and over the course of my college career hmmmm......I guess I don't really need that shitty tax return after all!

cherylsteele
01-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Why are showing your bsank statement on a public forum?

Fillmoe
01-26-2008, 10:32 PM
cuz hes an "imbecile"

E20
01-26-2008, 10:54 PM
Why are showing your bsank statement on a public forum?
I'm pretty sure Superman doesn't lurk the forums or anyone else that has superb vision. In fact what you have just said is pretty idiotic, do you honestly believe anybody is gonna get my account number with that blurry ass pciture? OMG :rollin not to mention that the account number is listed as XXXXXXXXXXX-4096. Unless if there is someone who knows what the other X's mean or is willing to waste their time decoding the other numbers beside 4096.

And we have the village rapper/idiot Fillmoe agreeing. So your post must be idiotic.

F
A
I
L

cherylsteele
01-27-2008, 12:07 AM
You never know what type of people are around. When there is a will there is a way.
Besides no one asked you to do it.

I am not the one wanting to throw away w-2 form. If you don't file, then you will have trouble down the line later in life.

Dex
01-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Personally, I don't care who gets their hands on your bank account. I just think it's stupid to feel self-important enough to need to flaunt your savings account on a public forum. There are certain things you shouldn't have to prove to people.

But maybe that's just me.

E20
01-27-2008, 01:34 AM
Personally, I don't care who gets their hands on your bank account. I just think it's stupid to feel self-important enough to need to flaunt your savings account on a public forum. There are certain things you shouldn't have to prove to people.

But maybe that's just me.
:tu and I'm not being sarcastic.

ehz33satx
01-27-2008, 01:35 AM
If you know what a bank account is and a growing CD and grants are, then why don't you know what a W2 is and whether you should file or throw it away?

E20
01-27-2008, 01:38 AM
If you know what a bank account is and a growing CD and grants are, then why don't you know what a W2 is and whether you should file or throw it away?
Because I've never filed taxes in my life.

I wouldn't have gone on this tirade, if it weren't for some people quick to jump on the gun and call me stupid/imbecile/naive for not knowing what to do with a W2 form. I'm far from that and it irks me the most for people to hasty generalize me whether it be the interent or otherwise.

ehz33satx
01-27-2008, 01:41 AM
Showing a bank statement proves nothing. Could be your mama's your papa's or your sister's. Who gives a damn anyways. Next time don't come on here asking stupid questions about something as simple as a W2 form. Go ahead and throw it away like you think you would. You must have small dick syndrome if you feel you have to prove how much you have in the bank. You come across as a fool. Like I said, your still wet behind the ears.

E20
01-27-2008, 02:35 AM
Showing a bank statement proves nothing. Could be your mama's your papa's or your sister's. Who gives a damn anyways. Next time don't come on here asking stupid questions about something as simple as a W2 form. Go ahead and throw it away like you think you would. You must have small dick syndrome if you feel you have to prove how much you have in the bank. You come across as a fool. Like I said, your still wet behind the ears.
Yup, that's why I have the account password and number and online banking authority: http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4991/123sa3.jpg

Who said I was throwing it away? I posted what I was gonna do with it way before you posted in that thread. No, I don't have small dick syndrome, but proving you wrong felt pretty good. I dont' even know WTF wet behind the ears mean. I think you have a wet pussy and is making a fuss what somebody does what their money. Furthermore, I never asked for anybody advice on what to do with it I asked if somebody knew what this was and if I needed to pay a debt or if it was an unimportant document that I could throw away. Turns out I didn't need to pay a debt and it was an important document that was giving me free money.

LMAO @ the small dick syndrome comment, because at this very time GIG is viewing this thread.

Fillmoe
01-27-2008, 02:41 AM
are you seriously bragging about 5 gs right now?

E20
01-27-2008, 02:42 AM
are you seriously bragging about 5 gs right now?
No, Eshskjla33 proclaimed I was broke. I proved him wrong that I'm pretty financially stable and haven't worked in over a year. I pretty much like to prove people who are wrong and haters for no apparent reason at all. It's like you ask an honest question and the response you get are either haters or people who wanna make you look stupid. And who said anything about 5G's more like 20........College tution is a bitch and that's where it is all going. :pctoss

Kriz-Maxima
01-27-2008, 02:46 AM
this thread is pathetic