PDA

View Full Version : david stern should look into

debo
01-26-2008, 10:31 PM
its been annoying me and im sure a lot of other people when a player is shooting a 3 and the players of the opposing bench stand up and try to distract the player by clapping yelling stomping etc., does anyone see this becoming a technical foul in the future?

Vinny Del Negro
01-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Personally, I think there should be more psyching out in the nba game. The closer we get to baseketball, the better off we all are.

bonesinaz
01-26-2008, 10:49 PM
its been annoying me and im sure a lot of other people when a player is shooting a 3 and the players of the opposing bench stand up and try to distract the player by clapping yelling stomping etc., does anyone see this becoming a technical foul in the future?

No. :lol
Its just part of the game.

jay014
01-26-2008, 10:56 PM
No, then what is he going to do about those fans behind the backboard waving those long balloons? Start ejecting them or put dark tint on the backboards so the players won't get distracted.

bonesinaz
01-26-2008, 11:01 PM
If you're in elementary school.

Have you been to an NBA game?

Matchman
01-26-2008, 11:07 PM
If you cant hit a shot with someone clapping yelling stomping at you WITHOUT any physical contact, I suggest u go to the D-League and improve your game in Idaho or Montana first.

bonesinaz
01-26-2008, 11:16 PM
duh, yeah. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about it. It's childish to me.

Maybe golf would be more fun if they let the other players & fans jump up and be assholes while players are putting.

It IS part of every NBA game, whether you like it or not. Notice I did not write that I liked it, just that it happens every game.