PDA

View Full Version : Stan Kelly

Avitus1
01-27-2008, 02:59 PM
He just bugs the hell out of me. Whenever I watch any other NBA game and hear their announcer all I can think is that we need replace to Stan Kelly.

Budkin
01-27-2008, 03:39 PM
I used to dislike him but I have to admit he's grown on me. I like when Manu scores and he says "Manuuuuuuuuuu." My fave arena guy will always be Paul Porter of the Magic though.

bigfundamental21
01-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Stan has been calling games for a long time. He's not gonna be like some of the newer guys in the league. There will come a day when he will step down and we will have someone else calling the games and people will miss him.

T Park
01-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Thank god hes not like everyone else.

Im there to watch the game, not listen to some dumbass say buh buh buh BARRY

SequSpur
01-27-2008, 11:31 PM

That's true, but Stan Kelly's act is tired.

Brutalis
01-28-2008, 12:08 AM
His voice is pathetic. Usually when you have arena announcers they have a good voice.

He sounds like a boy going through puberty.

zocool16
01-28-2008, 12:09 AM
i think he's cool. "ginooooobiliiiiiii...ginobiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
hey how do you upload youtube videos here?

K-State Spur
01-28-2008, 12:15 AM

I'll agree there. I'm not a huge Kelly fan and definitely think an upgrade could be had without significant difficulty. However, I'd hate to have to listen to a guy like Mason. The "intentional stutter" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

T Park
01-28-2008, 12:24 AM
kstate me and you are on the same page!!! :)

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
01-28-2008, 12:24 AM
His voice is pathetic. Usually when you have arena announcers they have a good voice.

He sounds like a boy going through puberty.
yeah, I noticed the PA guy kinda sucks.

It's like kind of weak and muffled.

"Onnnnneeeee...."

"MAnnuuuuuu"

The Manu is okay, but still, I bet someone can do it better.

However, I'd hate to have to listen to a guy like Mason. The "intentional stutter" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Yeah, I don't really care to have a PA that stands out either, or someone to take pride in, :lol

Isn't the Heat one good or something?

Whisky Dog
01-28-2008, 03:40 AM
Fuck all you. Stan is great.

He fits perfectly with the Spurs since they're a substance over style team and Kelly is definitely not flashy.

ancestron
01-28-2008, 09:22 AM
Stan Kelly isn't going anywhere. He'll be saying "Here come the Spurs!" from his deathbed.
It could be worse. we could have the Staples center guy who sounds like a monotone computer voice.

urunobili
01-28-2008, 10:23 AM
i always liked him and always will