still watching the clip, can't see how though

Armando
01-27-2008, 08:42 PM
God Damn !!

Damn is right! Eva Mendes

Flight3107
01-27-2008, 08:43 PM
still watching the clip, can't see how though

I think he stepped on the camera mans foot.

lurker
01-27-2008, 08:43 PM
He looked like he was in a lot of pain. :(

Findog
01-27-2008, 09:07 PM
they're calling it a sprain, but the x-ray results aren't back yet.

sribb43
01-27-2008, 09:21 PM
isnt it the same ankle he injured the other night...probably the impact when he came down on it imjured it again

when in his career has he ever played a full season, and when will he ever?

Findog
01-27-2008, 09:36 PM
As long as nothing is torn or broken. We can deal with a sprain and him missing a few weeks.

lefty
01-27-2008, 09:40 PM
I think he stepped on the camera mans foot.

Dennis Rodman will avenge Devin

Findog
01-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Oh, and good win by the Mavs tonight. They toughed it out and got the W. It's hard to beat Denver when their most valuable player is Steve Javie.

bostonguy
01-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Oh, and good win by the Mavs tonight. They toughed it out and got the W. It's hard to beat Denver when their most valuable player is Steve Javie.

Melo not playing tonight didnt help matters either. That team is so banged up it's not even funny.

J.T.
01-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Red Sox a dynasty? Pfffffffffffffffft.

bostonguy
01-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Red Sox a dynasty? Pfffffffffffffffft.

A beginning dynasty sure. 2 titles in 4 years and counting. If you want to debate this and see how your Rangers/Astros fare, we can do it in the baseball forum.

J.T.
01-27-2008, 11:39 PM
A beginning dynasty sure. 2 titles in 4 years and counting. If you want to debate this and see how your Rangers/Astros fare, we can do it in the baseball forum.

If the Spurs winning every other year is a questionable dynasty, two titles in four years doesn't even deserve to be in the discussion.

angel_luv
01-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Get better Devin.

I will pray for you. :)

bostonguy
01-28-2008, 12:32 AM
If the Spurs winning every other year is a questionable dynasty, two titles in four years doesn't even deserve to be in the discussion.

There I corrected it. They will win a few more before the decade is over confiriming their dynasty status. Now that I corrected that typo, you should start worrying about your Texas Rangers or Houston Astros.

bostonguy
01-28-2008, 12:34 AM
hey boston guy, while the pats are a force for sure, and a dynasty of the first order, i would have to say the celtics are the greatest pro team in sports history, not the pats. its really a no brainer, just do the math. hell if the pats win it again this year, and next year, and the year after that, and after that, and again after that, and again after that, and again after that, and again after that,,,,,,,,,,see where im goin here:? all that would only tie the celtics for consecutive titles, and still be years away from equaling the total championships. man that will never be broken.

:) It's a shame I wasnt born in that era. I just feel this unbeaten season has put them above all in terms of dominating. Though I wont argue about the Celts greatness either. You make a solid point. Hey I will take either team being called that if it came down to it. :smokin

J.T.
01-28-2008, 12:47 AM
There I corrected it. They will win a few more before the decade is over confiriming their dynasty status. Now that I corrected that typo, you should start worrying about your Texas Rangers or Houston Astros.

Your post fails because you assume I give a damn about the MLB, which I don't. It doubly fails for assuming that even if I was a fan of baseball, my team would be the Rangers. :lmao

Findog
01-28-2008, 02:21 AM
X-rays were negative. MRI will determine the full extent of the injury tomorrow. So far, so good.

bostonguy
01-28-2008, 02:23 AM
Your post fails because you assume I give a damn about the MLB, which I don't. It doubly fails for assuming that even if I was a fan of baseball, my team would be the Rangers. :lmao

:lmao :lmao The Colts couldnt beat the Chargers! Billy Volek driving on the Colts D! :lmao Talk about failing!! :lmao :lmao

ludda
01-28-2008, 02:25 AM
X-rays were negative. MRI will determine the full extent of the injury tomorrow. So far, so good.

hopefully he'll be back for Thurs against the Celtics, I would like to see a healthy Mavs vs. healthy Celtics go at it!

monosylab1k
01-28-2008, 09:56 AM
maybe this is why avery was so reluctant to give him the full time job. If his body can't handle these minutes then it's time to either find another PG and keep Harris on the bench, or tell Harris to put on his big boy pants and start getting tougher.

RonMexico
01-28-2008, 10:09 AM
maybe this is why avery was so reluctant to give him the full time job. If his body can't handle these minutes then it's time to either find another PG and keep Harris on the bench, or tell Harris to put on his big boy pants and start getting tougher.

Unfortunately, I think all of the above are impossible, especially asking him to be a man.

J.T.
01-28-2008, 02:06 PM
:lmao :lmao The Colts couldnt beat the Chargers! Billy Volek driving on the Colts D! :lmao Talk about failing!! :lmao :lmao

That's nowhere close to as bad as losing the Super Bowl to Eli fucking Manning.

thispego
01-28-2008, 02:28 PM
<----------

hahah, no seriously... get weel soon devin, ya puss.

Shank
01-28-2008, 03:01 PM
DALLAS—Mavericks guard Devin Harris underwent an MRI today on his left ankle. The results revealed a left ankle bone bruise. There is no additional structural damage. He is anticipated to return to activity in 2-3 weeks.

Harris suffered the injury at the 7:53 mark of the fourth quarter in last night’s game vs. Denver. In 39 games this season, Harris has averaged career-highs 14.4 points, 5.3 assists and 1.44 steals. He is also shooting 48.3% from the field, a career-high 35.7% from 3-point range and 82.1% from the free throw line.

He did not travel with the team to Memphis for tonight’s game.

remingtonbo2001
01-28-2008, 03:21 PM

Not sure I can speak for the state of Texas, however San Antonio has a fair share of Braves fans. I actually grew up watching the Braves here, on TBS.

monosylab1k
01-28-2008, 03:48 PM
The results revealed a left ankle bone bruise. There is no additional structural damage. He is anticipated to return to activity in 2-3 weeks.
Not to insult Devin too much, but this seems like the type of injury that Dirk would just shrug off and keep playing through it.

stretch
01-28-2008, 03:50 PM
<----------

...a picture of Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber?

RonMexico
01-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Not to insult Devin too much, but this seems like the type of injury that Dirk would just shrug off and keep playing through it.

So you're saying to Devin Harris: "I think you're a bigger pussy than the biggest pussy on our team" and asking him not to be insulted?

atxrocker
01-28-2008, 04:01 PM
:lol :lol

thispego
01-28-2008, 04:02 PM
...a picture of Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber?
no no, you know what i'm pointing at. I actually asked Kori to change it a couple weeks ago but I guess she thought the message hadn't been spread enough yet.

stretch
01-28-2008, 04:04 PM
hmm, interesting.

thispego
01-28-2008, 04:26 PM
not really

Amarelooms
01-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Devin better get his shit together....no time for this come April and on...get healthy now...

LEONARD
01-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Why isn't there a buffer area under the basket where nobody can sit? Makes no sense that these million dollar guys have to land in a pile of people, chairs, and cameras over and over...

Findog
01-28-2008, 05:00 PM
It might be longer than 2-3 weeks before he returns to actually playing. That's just how long it will take for him I guess to run and work out again.

Findog
01-28-2008, 05:00 PM
He aint out for the year, that's the important thing.

monosylab1k
01-28-2008, 05:05 PM
maybe during his rehab the trainers can do something about his vagina as well.

Findog
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
Maybe Tony Cubes will do something about fat cameramen positioned just underneath the basket. Move that shit back about 5-10 feet.

RonMexico
01-28-2008, 05:23 PM
I agree that the cameramen are way too close... and is the "under-the-basket" view not the worst in sports? I don't understand why producers are so in love with it.

dallaskd
01-28-2008, 07:19 PM
no problem. JJ is a BEAST.

ShoogarBear
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Get better Devin.

I will pray for you. :)You realize they're talking about Devin Harris?

Spawn
01-28-2008, 08:38 PM

Shrug off this kind of injury in January and risk an even more serious injury? Just let him take some time off and stop striving for the regular season championship.

Udrihlooms
01-28-2008, 08:41 PM
So, is Harris even trying to imitate Parker's injury? :D

Anyway, injury bug sucks! I hope everybody gets better by playoff...

DazedAndConfused
01-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Dallas has one of the best PG rotations of any team in the WC. I doubt this hurts them much. Terry could be a starter on 90% of teams in the NBA and that JJ kid is all energy, I love his play.

monosylab1k
01-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Shrug off this kind of injury in January and risk an even more serious injury? Just let him take some time off and stop striving for the regular season championship.
No, that's not it at all. It's the fact that every small nagging injury seemingly puts Harris out for a week. It's the fact that he's gotten a bigger role and more minutes and his body can't handle it. It's the fact that he was whining for two years about wanting this to be "his" team and now that it's "his" team he's missing games constantly for injuries that don't ever seem to slow down guys like Dirk & Howard.

Either Devin Harris needs to man up and stop letting every little thing slow him down, or we need to find another PG and let him be an energy guy off the bench.

Findog
01-28-2008, 10:42 PM
No, that's not it at all. It's the fact that every small nagging injury seemingly puts Harris out for a week. It's the fact that he's gotten a bigger role and more minutes and his body can't handle it. It's the fact that he was whining for two years about wanting this to be "his" team and now that it's "his" team he's missing games constantly for injuries that don't ever seem to slow down guys like Dirk & Howard.

Either Devin Harris needs to man up and stop letting every little thing slow him down, or we need to find another PG and let him be an energy guy off the bench.

You do realize he couldn't put any weight on that ankle, right? I don't think Dirk or Howard would be playing with a bone bruise either. Questioning his durability I think is for another thread. It was a pretty freak injury, that fatass cameraman couldn't get out of the way.

I assume you're just stirring the pot you're supposed to stir.

monosylab1k
01-28-2008, 10:47 PM
the name of the thread says it all - Devin Hurt Again

Findog
01-28-2008, 10:56 PM
the name of the thread says it all - Devin Hurt Again

I don't him being fragile makes him a pussy.