PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Mouse! (or anyone interested)

Kyle Smith
01-28-2008, 06:59 AM
Have any of you seen the online movie Zeitgeist? I ask mouse because I noticed his signature and a lot of it has to do with the 9/11 conspiracy.

The movie's split into three parts (Christianity, The Feds, and 9/11)

I would have just PM'd this to mouse but (of course) his box is full.

Here's the full move on google video:
Zeigeist (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeist&total=3005&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

BacktoBasics
01-28-2008, 10:50 AM
Good movie. I really think it explains religion the way it should be taught in our schools.

Richard Cranium
01-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Religion has no place in our public schools. Ooops. Political forum.

BacktoBasics
01-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Religion has no place in our public schools. Ooops. Political forum.Perfect world forum...?

Funny how they say the attacks are to sway public opinion in support of the "agenda" only they never state what the "agenda" is. So its a great report and great theory with no ultimate purpose.

mouse
01-28-2008, 01:40 PM
I saw the film and it's actually very good. At first I was kinda uncomfortable with them talking about how parts of the bible may have been written to cover up some things but after watching the whole film it did shed some light on some things I often wondered about.

If your a deep religious person you should still watch the movie and then you can decide for yourself and I am sure no movie will change your faith. But It does raise questions. It does not try to push any other religion or atheism on you.

The movie has different sections that it covers so it does not stay on any one subject only. It seems to try to look at all angles and how 9/11,Bush.The Bible,and the Zodiac calender tie in together. If anything it's interesting to watch.

I give it 3 slices of Cheese! :tu

http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/foodcollection/fdc_single5/fdc922484.jpg

mouse
01-28-2008, 01:47 PM
It is also spelled..........Zeitgeist

http://www.communitycurrency.org/zeitgeist.jpg

mrsmaalox
01-28-2008, 01:49 PM
(Mouse: seriously will you update your mailbox? I would like to ask you a question; unrelated to this thread)

duncan228
01-28-2008, 02:40 PM
(Mouse: seriously will you update your mailbox? I would like to ask you a question; unrelated to this thread)

:lol

Good luck getting a PM to mouse under any of his most used names.
He's a popular man.

mouse
01-28-2008, 02:47 PM
I just read all my PMs Dam I had no idea Slomo was in town and Manny has a wife I am back logged on what is going on!

When did the ticket radio get rid of Jeff Vexler, and how long has Peter Burns been single?

mrsmaalox
01-28-2008, 02:48 PM
:lol

Good luck getting a PM to mouse under any of his most used names.
He's a popular man.

:lol Well it must just be you....I already got thru. And have received an answer. Twice!! :smokin

Extra Stout
01-28-2008, 03:01 PM
I'll bite on the Christianity part. What does the movie claim about Christianity?

mouse
01-28-2008, 03:07 PM
The movie never goes into any religion it just talk about how not to be so gullible when it come to things we are taught.

It shows you that there could be a 3rd side to every story. I don't like films that start off by saying 250 Million years ago..bla..bla...bla... They can say a long time ago. or, Scientist think a million years ago etc...

I have been doing some research on my own and have found the earth to be anywhere from 20 thousand to maybe 11 thousand years old.

If I give a film 3 slices of cheese it is worth at least checking out.

Tree hugger
01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
If you love your neighbor as one of your own you will be fine.

mouse
01-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I have studied the growth of the largest coral reef known to man the Australian coral reef. aka the Great Barrier Reef and it's only 6000 to 8000 years old.

If the earth was even one million years old the reef should be the size of Asia or a small planet.

Another thing I have found is the way man determines the age of the earth through carbon dating is flawed. And has been proven to be inaccurate.

Also if a Tree has a ring for every year then why does the oldest tree on earth only
have 4600 rings?

I could go on but I may sound like a Bible thumper and I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation here at ST.

Extra Stout
01-28-2008, 04:01 PM
The theory of evolution was developed as part of a secret conspiracy to make us all accept the future One World Government.

The truth is that life on Earth was started by intelligent and beneficent aliens.

mouse
01-28-2008, 04:26 PM
I really don't give a rats ass about folks who are into we got here thanks the the monkey or folks who think we got here thanks to Aliens or a God.

I just don't like someone telling me how old something is when that person is going by what they read somewhere or from sort of machine invented by man.

It has been proven time after time that petrified wood from the same tree and Bone fragments have been given different dates.

At one time the date came back as over a million years old,another time 10,000 years old and so on all from the same specimen.

You want to talk Dinosaurs, religion,Bible,Earth etc...... just do it without saying 250 Million years ago and I will listen.

JoeChalupa
01-28-2008, 04:29 PM
My birth certifcate says I'm 46 yrs old but I feel like I'm 21 so I agree with Mouse.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Which tree lived 4600 years?

Extra Stout
01-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Prolly a bristlecone pine. They don't senesce.

mouse
01-28-2008, 04:51 PM
My birth certifcate says I'm 46 yrs old but I feel like I'm 21 so I agree with Mouse.

Your a living thing and it is easy to determine your age. But If I was to find you frozen on a mountain top and would not say your at least 5 million years old when no one on this planet has ever been here longer than 6 thousand years.

At least no one who knew how to carve something on a cave wall or scribble something on a scroll.

The reason 250 million years is so important to science is that no one will argue something so far back.

Hell I am sure if you are around 250 million years from now you may actually see a pig fly.

keep in mind man can't even tell you what really took place 2000 years ago and you expect someone to tell you what really happened a Million years ago?

Now tack on another 249 million years...

:lmao

nkdlunch
01-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Perfect world forum...?

Funny how they say the attacks are to sway public opinion in support of the "agenda" only they never state what the "agenda" is. So its a great report and great theory with no ultimate purpose.

the agenda is make $$

BTW, I saw the crash of the plane into the pentagon with my own eyes. so that did happen.

mouse
01-28-2008, 04:55 PM

The Guinness Book of World Records currently lists a 12,000 year old California redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) named "Eternal God" as the oldest tree on earth. Previously, the "Methuselah" Bristlecone Pine (Pinus longaeva) held the record at about 4,700 years.

Extra Stout
01-28-2008, 04:58 PM
the agenda is make $$

BTW, I saw the crash of the plane into the pentagon with my own eyes. so that did happen.
I don't believe you. You must be a Mason.

mouse
01-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Perfect world forum...?

I am not going to say either way at this time why something took place.

But I will say there are many questions no one wants to answer and if your telling the truth why hold back on the evidence?

If the Pentagon has over three different videos of what really crashed into it why just show 5 still photos?

If the Steel beams at the base of the WTC did not have any Thermite residue then why ship the steel to China before any tests can be conducted?

And if Jet fuel can melt steel why haven't they updated all the Science and Engineer books to correct them?

There is a large growing population of smart people who know when they are being fed bullshit the question is, are you one of them?

:wakeup

duncan228
01-28-2008, 05:05 PM
:lol Well it must just be you....I already got thru. And have received an answer. Twice!! :smokin

So it's just me that mouse and at least 4 of his other names doesn't answer?
I guess I should take that personally.
I wonder what I did to get on his bad side... :depressed

Extra Stout
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
What about the video in the Knesset from August 2001 where JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOISH Israeli MP's are joking about the coming attack on the WTC?

Is it a coincidence that AIPAC held a controlling interest in the company that makes Thermite?

mrsmaalox
01-28-2008, 05:08 PM
So it's just me that mouse and at least 4 of his other names doesn't answer?
I guess I should take that personally.
I wonder what I did to get on his bad side... :depressed
Probably just poor timing! You gotta get thru to the right personality at the right time! :lol