PDA

View Full Version : Spurs is going small ball

genomefreak13
01-29-2008, 03:01 AM
The lakers game was the most exciting game the spurs has put up in a long time. The line up, Pop used their is particularly intriguing though...Duncan was at 5, Bowen at 4 , barry at 3 , ginobili/finley at 2 and parket at 1.

I might not be in agreement with Pop in putting this lineup because it creates a lot of defensive problem, but the way they won the lakers game got me thinking. Is the spurs more efficient going into small ball?

I usually see this kind in lineup in phoenix since they prefer to have a faster lineup than other teams. What I didn't realize is that , it could also apply to the defensive minded spurs.

The spurs right now is struggling with offense and doing small ball might be Pop's remedy to such a problem. With you in the helm, is it wise for the spurs to go small ball during this time?

hsxvvd
01-29-2008, 03:04 AM
Have you even seen the past few games, it's the fucking small ball that's killing us.

Small Ball might work if Parker's 100%, but he's barely 50% right now.

genomefreak13
01-29-2008, 03:07 AM
I also don't agree with this decision. Maybe Pop just got lucky against lakers when they did small ball. He got confident with it after winning in miami and charlotte, Unfortunately things gone mad when they apply this to am above 50% team.