PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to trade someone?

WalterBenitez
01-29-2008, 06:10 AM
I know it is january, the rodeo trip and so on, but ... we are losing very bad lately.

Asuming we are trying to repeat and considering that Fev is coming, I'd love to imagine Spurs doing something in this chapter.

Our needs aren't clear but let me post some ideas I have.

1. When Bruce isn't in his night, who is our next option to guard a good player?

2. When TP is in little french m...r f...r mode, who could run this team?

3. When Manu is in not Manu mode, who could step out with Brent out and Udoka making fouls?

4. When TD is in foul trouble, what to do? well just cry, but ...

I mean there are needs in this team, we are old, we are defense oriented, and lately we suck.

I don't know if we could reach a star, but there are many players around trying to move ... in chicago Loul Deng, Ben Gordon (just to mention a team).

wildchild
01-29-2008, 06:38 AM
I know it is january, the rodeo trip and so on, but ... we are losing very bad lately.

Asuming we are trying to repeat and considering that Fev is coming, I'd love to imagine Spurs doing something in this chapter.

Our needs aren't clear but let me post some ideas I have.

1. When Bruce isn't in his night, who is our next option to guard a good player?

2. When TP is in little french m...r f...r mode, who could run this team?

3. When Manu is in not Manu mode, who could step out with Brent out and Udoka making fouls?

4. When TD is in foul trouble, what to do? well just cry, but ...

I mean there are needs in this team, we are old, we are defense oriented, and lately we suck.

I don't know if we could reach a star, but there are many players around trying to move ... in chicago Loul Deng, Ben Gordon (just to mention a team).

little french? :nope little and french not in same phrase.never.

tomcat
01-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Age does have a tendency to creep up on you.

wildchild
01-29-2008, 08:47 AM

:lol

This doesn't hurt me ^ but you don't worry if I'm under age. last games of our team aged me prematurely :rolleyes

wildchild
01-29-2008, 08:52 AM

as the Spurs right now? I'm sorry. You didn't mean by that for me. :lol

BacktoBasics
01-29-2008, 10:09 AM
I feel incomplete if we don't start a new trade thread each and every morning.