PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Elton Brand for Gilbert Arenas

spurscenter
01-29-2008, 08:42 AM
anything for the fucking clippers

my god

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/cs-080127-sam-smith-nba-trades,1,4218602.column

endrity
01-29-2008, 08:46 AM
that would be a tremendous trade for the wizards, it would allow jamison to move to a more natural 3 position, and would give the wizards a very good frontline with brand and haywood. if the wiz can pull it off, then I think they really have a legitimate shot at coming out of the east. it would be nice for brand as well, he is a class act and deserves a better career than what he has had

sribb43
01-29-2008, 08:59 AM
When i read the name Sam Smith, I didnt even bother reading the article.

You know what, I think this would be a great trade for the mavs, J-ho for Dwight, we all can make up trades and right about them, what an idiot. whats the point of this article, nothing to write about in Chicago right now

da_suns_fan
01-29-2008, 09:53 AM
ITS SAM FUCKING SMITH! As soon as I saw "Chicago Tribune" I just closed it.

GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE! Anything from him or Peter Vecsey is just as credible as anything from "Hoopsworld".

baseline bum
01-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Sam Smith is the stupidest sports journalist I've ever read. I don't know how someone with his head stuck so far up his ass can remain to be gainfully employed.

LakeShow
01-29-2008, 12:34 PM
I wish the clippers would do like Mchale and Ainge and trade brand to the lakers. I wonder why they don't help each other out. Is there a rule forbidding them to do so? :wtf

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2008, 01:30 PM
trade away there first option on offense when his healthy for a ballhog chucker?

umm yeh thats going to destroyed the progress KAMAN has been doing all season, pickin up the offense where brand has been injured....

with arenas......expect kaman to return to the cave

da_suns_fan
01-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Sam Smith is the stupidest sports journalist I've ever read. I don't know how someone with his head stuck so far up his ass can remain to be gainfully employed.

We have a great sports writer in Phoenix who used to work for the Chicago Tribune and now he also has his own radio show every morning.

Ive been tempted to call him up and ask him "So whats up with that Sam Smith guy? Does he have any journalistic integrity whatsoever?"

Spurminator
01-29-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm actually contemplating this trade in a roto league...

ChumpDumper
01-29-2008, 05:48 PM
It's not a rumor. It's just something Smith thought up.

remingtonbo2001
01-29-2008, 08:24 PM
It's not a rumor. It's just something Smith thought up.

Isn't that how rumors start?

ShoogarBear
01-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Sam Smith was lucky in that he just happened to be the beat guy for the Bulls when Michael Jordan came along. He got to attach himself along for the ride with MJ.

ShoogarBear
01-29-2008, 08:42 PM
that would be a tremendous trade for the wizards, it would allow jamison to move to a more natural 3 position, and would give the wizards a very good frontline with brand and haywood. if the wiz can pull it off, then I think they really have a legitimate shot at coming out of the east. it would be nice for brand as well, he is a class act and deserves a better career than what he has hadUh, ever heard of Caron Butler?