PDA

View Full Version : Bowen on Rome right now!

Jimcs50
01-04-2005, 01:36 PM
Tune in now!!!

hank
01-04-2005, 01:42 PM
I hate when he has a Spur on... There is no karma, just ask Brent Barry. When he went on, that was the beginning of his demise. He is finally working his way out.

Jimcs50
01-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Bruce blew Rome away with his interview , as usual.

Great job, Bruce!

Jimcs50
01-04-2005, 01:51 PM
I hate when he has a Spur on... There is no karma, just ask Brent Barry. When he went on, that was the beginning of his demise. He is finally working his way out.

Karma will be in effect tonight as Bruce holds Kobe to 10 pts and 3-30 shooting.

:)

Solid D
01-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Jim. I only caught the last part of it, but he had some good responses regarding kids today and their need to learn the fine points of basketball, encouraging parents to be involved in their kid's development, and his words of wisdom to Labron a couple of years ago ("to have fun with the game of basketball").

T Park
01-04-2005, 02:12 PM
as always, Bruce shows how classy he is.

Very proud of him being apart of this team.

Jimcs50
01-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Jim. I only caught the last part of it, but he had some good responses regarding kids today and their need to learn the fine points of basketball, encouraging parents to be involved in their kid's development, and his words of wisdom to Labron a couple of years ago ("to have fun with the game of basketball").

The first part of the interview, he addressed the subject of playing the Lakers and whether or not he still got excited playing them. Bruce said that as long as he has to guard Kobe, he will always get pumped up playing them. He said that Kobe brings it every night, and never ever takes a night off.

that is what got him on the subject of a lot of players that dod not work on their game and just think about that first big contract and never try to improve.

Jimcs50
01-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Karma will be in effect tonight as Bruce holds Kobe to 10 pts and 3-30 shooting.

Bowen, 13 at the half....Jungle karma, baby..... I told you.

ShoogarBear
01-04-2005, 10:35 PM
We need to figure out how to get Rasho on the Rome show on game days.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-04-2005, 10:56 PM
We need to figure out how to get Rasho on the Rome show on game days.

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/sambrett/nesterovic_port.jpg

"Everybody know Rasho know how to get down."

Solid D
01-04-2005, 11:03 PM
I don't believe in Karma, but there is something to the Rome Show appearances. There must be. Maybe it's a confidence thing.

Jimcs50
01-04-2005, 11:48 PM
I don't believe in Karma, but there is something to the Rome Show appearances. There must be. Maybe it's a confidence thing.

Hell yes, it is like the SI jinx, it is in the head of the interviewee, he knows about the karma and so he has the confidence after he is on the show. This is why I predicted the worst game of the year for Kobe and the great game by Bruce.
I mean Bruce had a career high...that is not coincidence

samikeyp
01-04-2005, 11:57 PM

Damn Jim, that was awful close. well done.

Jimcs50
01-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Rome was bragging on the Jungle Karma today as I knew he would, by mentioning Bruce's monster game last night on offense and on defense on Kobe. :lol