PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is SpursDynasty

ratm1221
01-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Where has he been since the Spurs have been playing around .500? Can you say "bandwagoner". I'll never let this disappearing act down next time he talks some trash.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-30-2008, 09:33 AM
"Hey Joe Rogan, there is something you might not know about me... I smoke rocks."

-Little Drummer Boy

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 09:45 AM
he's now posting as DazedAndConfused, Lakerfan extraordinaire

RonMexico
01-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Fluke poster

LEONARD
01-30-2008, 11:08 AM
He hasn't recovered from LeBron beating Kobe and Dwight Howard beating the Celts last week...the Spurs slide is just the icing on the cake...

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 11:34 AM
I was waiting for the obligatory "He's DazedAndConfused". I love how stupid you guys are, of course it only seems to be Mav fans who think I'm this SpursDynasty guy.

nkdlunch
01-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Where has he been since the Spurs have been playing around .500? Can you say "bandwagoner". I'll never let this disappearing act down next time he talks some trash.

sounds like you miss him

TheProfessor
01-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Spursreport. They request you take him back.

Fillmoe
01-30-2008, 12:47 PM
prolly getting his salad tossed by some flaming homosexual.....

JamStone
01-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Just hiding his ass he's supposed to hide. No surprises here.

LEONARD
01-30-2008, 01:09 PM
Damn, he's trolling hard at spursreport...just a troll trolling like he's supposed to troll when there is trolling to be trolled...

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 01:31 PM
you have to be him, you write as pathetically as he does.

Ah, tell me how you really feel?

san antonio spurs
01-30-2008, 03:18 PM
I like him. He's funny :smokin

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 03:33 PM
The same way I feel when I speak to mentally handicapped person..I feel bad for you! :toast

Cmon now, didn't your mother teach you any manners?

And I guess it's time for me to admit something to you all. I am indeed Spurs Dynasty. This was all an elaborate hoax I setup to fool you all, but you caught on to me.

LEONARD
01-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Cmon now, didn't your mother teach you any manners?

And I guess it's time for me to admit something to you all. I am indeed Spurs Dynasty. This was all an elaborate hoax I setup to fool you all, but you caught on to me.

finally...

ratm1221
01-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Houston is a fluke, Dallas is a fluke Phoenix is a fluke, Dwight Howard is a fluke

Houston is a fluke, Dallas is a fluke Phoenix is a fluke, Dwight Howard is a fluke

I fooled you all, ya'll are so dumb and I'm so smart. Thanks.

Good one. I don't think you had anyone fooled from day one.

Thanks.

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 03:56 PM
lulz

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 03:59 PM
You guys are so fucking stupid........seriously. Must be something in the water over there in Texas.

If there are any moderators out there, do an IP lookup of me vs. this SpursDynasty guy and report the results here so we can end this nonsense once and for all.

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 04:02 PM
And seriously if I was this SpursDynasty guy.......I have apparently gone from being a hardcore Spurs fan to a hardcore Laker fan. I have changed my IP and location completely along with my username. All for what purpose? Do you realize how stupid you must be to believe that?

stretch
01-30-2008, 04:02 PM
Good one. I don't think you had anyone fooled from day one.

Thanks.
lol, are you serious? he said the exact same thing on two usernames?

stretch
01-30-2008, 04:03 PM
lol, its funny how hard he is trying to not say anything about "sticking to talking basketball", "flukes", or "shooting some shots".

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 04:05 PM
What's sad is everyone here has fooled themselves. If you really think I am SpursDynasty ask the moderators to compare our IP's. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU with this fucking bullshit.

stretch
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
What's sad is everyone here has fooled themselves. If you really think I am SpursDynasty ask the moderators to compare our IP's. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU with this fucking bullshit.
Even if by some strange chance the IPs dont match, it would simply be a fluke.

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Even if by some strange chance the IPs dont match, it would simply be a fluke.

Thank you for proving how dumb the state of Texas is.

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 04:12 PM
classic SpursDynasty here. When he gets frustrated with something, he resorts to excessive swearing. While SD generally likes to use "damn" when cussing, he's breaking out the big guns for his new screen name.

duncan228
01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
If SpursDynasty is at spursreport maybe he'll stay there and we've seen the last of him.
I know he's been a source of amusement but it was getting old.

san antonio spurs
01-30-2008, 04:17 PM
If SpursDynasty is at spursreport maybe he'll stay there and we've seen the last of him.
I know he's been a source of amusement but it was getting old.
he sometimes reinvents himself, he's a lighter version of Sequ.

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 04:24 PM
classic SpursDynasty here. When he gets frustrated with something, he resorts to excessive swearing. While SD generally likes to use "damn" when cussing, he's breaking out the big guns for his new screen name.

stretch
01-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Jeff did have a tendency to repeat himself in multiple posts...

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 04:31 PM
Why would I turn myself from a Spurs fan into a Laker fan?

rAm
01-30-2008, 04:37 PM

lol @ spursdynasty pretending to be a Laker fan.

stretch
01-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Cuz you're a dumbshit.

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Same reason you'd go from a Spurs fan to a Warriors fan.

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Haha, at first I thought you guys were just fucking around but now that I see you actually believe I am this guy I can't help but laugh. There are some dumb fans around the world, but I think the state of Texas takes the cake.

Can't expect any better considering you've produced the likes of Jessica Simpson.

v2freak
01-30-2008, 04:54 PM
This is an unhealthy obsession

endrity
01-30-2008, 04:57 PM
Haha, at first I thought you guys were just fucking around but now that I see you actually believe I am this guy I can't help but laugh. There are some dumb fans around the world, but I think the state of Texas takes the cake.

Can't expect any better considering you've produced the likes of Jessica Simpson.

When you first signed up here, you were a Spurs fan. not only because you had it as your team, but you posted a spurs fan. Only recently did you change that, and became a Lakers fan. So don't sell that shit that somehow you are a different guy cause you support a different team. IPs don't tell us shit. I have 3 computers/labtops in my house. I could use any of them to post here. And I use a different one at work so there you go...

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 05:22 PM
When you first signed up here, you were a Spurs fan. not only because you had it as your team, but you posted a spurs fan. Only recently did you change that, and became a Lakers fan. So don't sell that shit that somehow you are a different guy cause you support a different team. IPs don't tell us shit. I have 3 computers/labtops in my house. I could use any of them to post here. And I use a different one at work so there you go...

An IP can tell what STATE you are posting from. Compare mine to this Spur's Dynasty cat and see if they are the same. But then you morons would probably believe that I travel back and forth to different states just to post here on two accounts.

stretch
01-30-2008, 05:27 PM
An IP can tell what STATE you are posting from. Compare mine to this Spur's Dynasty cat and see if they are the same. But then you morons would probably believe that I travel back and forth to different states just to post here on two accounts.
Yup, pretty much. Only you would be stupid enough to do something like that, Jeff.

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 05:30 PM
This obsession with me and this SpursDynasty guy is pretty out of hand. You guys need to get checked out.

Shank
01-30-2008, 05:38 PM
What's up, SpursDynasty?

Xylus
01-30-2008, 05:45 PM
This obsession with me and this SpursDynasty guy is pretty out of hand. You guys need to get checked out.
I completely agree. Their obsession with SpursDynasty and/or you is going unchecked, and it's really quite sad.

Seems to be mostly Mavs fans, too. Huh.

Leetonidas
01-30-2008, 05:47 PM
No, people can have Dynamic IPs you know. Mine was traced to Africa before.

stretch
01-30-2008, 05:49 PM
I completely agree. Their obsession with SpursDynasty and/or you is going unchecked, and it's really quite sad.

I think what's sad here, are people who are obsessed with thinking that a team that plays no defense and doesn't rebound are championship contenders.

Seems to be mostly... well, I don't even have to finish that sentence, and we all know who it describes...

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 05:50 PM

Don't let it hurt your vagina too much.

Xylus
01-30-2008, 05:52 PM
lol

Xylus
01-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Offense is the best defense, right guys?

At least, that's the strategy you both employ in every argument.

stretch
01-30-2008, 05:55 PM

No. That's the best strategy for the Suns, because they are completely incapable of winning games with good defense.

Xylus
01-30-2008, 05:57 PM
No. That's the best strategy for the Suns, because they are completely incapable of winning games with good defense.
So you admit you have an unhealthy obsession with SpursDynasty.

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 05:58 PM

We're not the ones constantly whining about Mavs fans on the forum as if any of this matters. Grow some balls or just don't bother contributing with your incredibly faggy bullshit.

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 05:59 PM
So you admit you have an unhealthy obsession with SpursDynasty.
You have an unhealthy obsession with whining about what other people do on the forum.

Xylus
01-30-2008, 05:59 PM
We're not the ones constantly whining about Mavs fans on the forum as if any of this matters. Grow some balls or just don't bother contributing with your incredibly faggy bullshit.
The first step in rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem.

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 06:00 PM
The first step in rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem.
So just admit that you're a whining little bitch that needs to grow a pair and BAM! step one is finished.

We're here for you.

Xylus
01-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Enjoy your addiction. It will never satisfy you.

monosylab1k
01-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Enjoy your addiction. It will never satisfy you.
:lmao what a fucking tool.

we think it's funny to shit on SpursDynasty. we do it all the time. we make no bones about it.

but little faggot Xylus is going around in his self-righteous posturing, pretending to be above it and complaining constantly about what Mavs fans discuss. Yet just like we can't stop shittin on SpursDynasty, you can't stop whining about what we do.

so who is the one who can't admit their "addiction"?

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2008, 06:16 PM

we think it's funny to shit on SpursDynasty. we do it all the time. we make no bones about it.

but little faggot Xylus is going around in his self-righteous posturing, pretending to be above it and complaining constantly about what Mavs fans discuss. Yet just like we can't stop shittin on SpursDynasty, you can't stop whining about what we do.

Wow you clearly got issues man. There is no reason to call someone else a "faggot" in a basketball message board forum. Get help man.

da_suns_fan
01-30-2008, 06:22 PM
Monos' posts tend to get extremely hateful when he gets owned.

rAm
01-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Wow you clearly got issues man. There is no reason to call someone else a "faggot" in a basketball message board forum. Get help man.

SpursDynasty = Faggot
SpursDynasty = You
You = Faggot

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I was waiting for the obligatory "He's DazedAndConfused". I love how stupid you guys are, of course it only seems to be Mav fans who think I'm this SpursDynasty guy.
Now you wait one second there...

Nash2Amare
01-30-2008, 07:58 PM

Proxies can change the state you're posting from, 'moron'

yourcheatinheart
01-31-2008, 02:55 AM

star wars :toast dicaprio :toast

N4th4n
01-31-2008, 10:45 AM
Dazedandconfused may = spursdynasty. However I think Ducks = Spursdynasty as well. They have the EXACT same posting style. The same strange hate for Dhowar/lebron/oden. Spursdynasty disapears, Ducks reapears.

ancestron
01-31-2008, 11:26 AM
he's just posting under the different names he's supposed to be posting under.

stretch
01-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Dazedandconfused may = spursdynasty. However I think Ducks = Spursdynasty as well. They have the EXACT same posting style. The same strange hate for Dhowar/lebron/oden. Spursdynasty disapears, Ducks reapears.
You know, I've noticed the same thing as well...

RonMexico
01-31-2008, 12:20 PM
No way ducks is SpursDynasty.

SD is a little funnier. ducks is kind of dumb.

J.T.
01-31-2008, 12:56 PM
I forgot the password for my SpursDynasty name. Sorry guys. I used a different password than my usual 'ilovethemavs'.

lurker
01-31-2008, 01:32 PM
Does "Dirk Nowitzki" have a new screen name, or has he just been MIA too?

ThomasGranger
02-01-2008, 02:34 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86158