PDA

View Full Version : Hornets spanked by warriors

endrity
01-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Just as they seemingly had everyone's attention in the NBA, the hornets get spanked by a warriors team that goes crazy in the 4th quarter. You gotta hand it to those guys, they are relentless. I have no idea where they get this confidence and swagger from, cause they really haven't won anything but it makes for a fun team to watch and root for... and this coming from a Mavs fan. By the way, Baron proves he deserves to be in the All Star game. He schooled CP down the stretch, he was just too big for him. Baron's career might really be a remorse, had this guy been healthy all along he might have done something really special. He has a weird blend of speed, athleticism, shooting touch, skill and strength. It's a much much better version of Billups. It's not suprising that guys like Wade and Kobe have said that he might very well be the best one on one guy in the league.

Armando
01-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Well the Hornets were bound to lose eventually. What was like 9 wins a row?

endrity
01-30-2008, 10:30 PM
smth like that, just surprising that with west and chandler they still couldn't take advantage of their size, and biedrins was on the bench for this game. But neither chandler nor west are really low block, back to the basket scorers, so maybe it makes a little sense after all.

Armando
01-30-2008, 10:32 PM
Plus judging by the score the Hornets got suckered into playing the Warriors pace.

endrity
01-30-2008, 10:35 PM
It came down to Baron just flat outplaying CP, so that's where the pace was estabilished i think.

peskypesky
01-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Baron's career might really be a remorse, had this guy been healthy all along he might have done something really special. He has a weird blend of speed, athleticism, shooting touch, skill and strength. It's a much much better version of Billups. It's not suprising that guys like Wade and Kobe have said that he might very well be the best one on one guy in the league.

Baron IS amazing, and I'm sure he probably is one of the best one-on-one guys in the league...but I bet Lebron could take him.