PDA

View Full Version : Poor Longhorn

Doug Collins
01-31-2008, 12:07 AM
80-63 :donkey

BonnerDynasty
01-31-2008, 12:09 AM
Just saw the ESPN highlights.

Was the longhorn that got T'd up for elbowing the aggie in the neck the same longhorn that is R.C's homeboy?

remingtonbo2001
01-31-2008, 12:11 AM
:lol

Vinny Del Negro
01-31-2008, 12:28 AM
yeah, it's some faggot from central catholic named Alexis.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-31-2008, 12:48 AM
Just saw the ESPN highlights.

Was the longhorn that got T'd up for elbowing the aggie in the neck the same longhorn that is R.C's homeboy?

Guilty as charged :lol

Doug Collins
01-31-2008, 12:49 AM
yeah, it's some faggot from central catholic named Alexis.

Wangmene...I hear he couldn't live up to the expectations set by previous Alexis' before him, turned gay, and had to transfer. 4 state tennis titles is tough to follow :elephant

johngateswhiteley
01-31-2008, 02:11 AM
poor sips...

K-State Spur
01-31-2008, 02:37 AM
this conference is getting fun again. no longer just southern division or dominance or KU and the 11 dwarfs.

on any given wednesday/saturday, there are 2 or 3 really intriguing match-ups.

RonMexico
01-31-2008, 02:38 AM
Oh, God, Aggy... stop it! Stop being worthy of the top 25. OSU and Texas are much better historical programs... oh Holmes_Fan please come back and shit all over this board with your wisdom.

Vinny Del Negro
01-31-2008, 03:59 AM
Wangmene

I wasn't talking about him LOLOLOLLOOLLOOLOLOLLOOLLOOL
:reading :makemyday LOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLLLO :monkey :monkey :reading

:cheer :gpower :cheer

MajorMike
01-31-2008, 09:25 AM
I like to use 'put-down'-isms like uo and atm and ttek just because I'm a smartass. I knew some people on here did the 'tu' thing... but I didn't realize the entire koolaid fanbase does it in their one of their cult chants. I can't decide if it is more scary or sad.

Jordan could be a lottery pick if he played every nite like he did last nite.

RonMexico
01-31-2008, 09:38 AM
I like to use 'put-down'-isms like uo and atm and ttek just because I'm a smartass. I knew some people on here did the 'tu' thing... but I didn't realize the entire koolaid fanbase does it in their one of their cult chants. I can't decide if it is more scary or sad.

Jordan could be a lottery pick if he played every nite like he did last nite.

You're an ass... but I'd drop the "smart" from that.

You also use terrible putdowns like "Darth Visor." It's called the "BTHO Yell" which is where A&M fans yell "Beat the Hell Out of [insert opponent here]." For instance, playing you guys it would be, "Beat the Hell Out of DUIs... Whoop."

Since "tu" is the official name of texas university on the A&M campus, it makes sense they would yell, "Beat the Hell out of tu" at the game. It's only been happening for 60 years, so maybe you should get a clue.

Holmes_Fans
01-31-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh, God, Aggy... stop it! Stop being worthy of the top 25. OSU and Texas are much better historical programs... oh Holmes_Fan please come back and shit all over this board with your wisdom.
Good for a&m, like I said they had to win that game to prove if they were worthy of being anywhere near the top 25, they proved they should be somewhere in the top 25, hardly top 10 though where you probably think they do. Find a post anywhere that said Texas was going to win or I guaranteed a victory, o wait, I never said that.

MajorMike
01-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Is ronnie obsessing again?

AggieJV2006
01-31-2008, 10:47 PM
Is ronnie obsessing again?

http://im-a-huge-fag.blogspot.com/

LaMarcus Bryant
01-31-2008, 11:23 PM
LOL
more like poor Augustine

I hope this drops his draft status by five spots

he was simply locked down, and showed no signs of stepping up.
The Baby was put on lock as well. Props to A&M's perimeter D.

I still think A&M sucks this season, if they beat us like this in Austin, I will admit I'm wrong. It's just so hilarious to me how A&M magically repairs everything wrong with their team and plays like juggernauts when they play UT in football and basketball now. The chip on their shoulder never goes away. ROFL.

Anyone who has been watching A&M basketball more than 3 years, correct me if I am wrong but:
Every game for the last 4 years in A&M vs UT the announcers have said "This crowd is a record crowd here in CS tonight"

It happened all the way back to the season after TJ Ford. Funny how they don't ever say that when A&M comes to Austin.

johngateswhiteley
01-31-2008, 11:35 PM
It's just so hilarious to me how A&M magically repairs everything wrong with their team and plays like juggernauts when they play UT in football and basketball now. The chip on their shoulder never goes away. ROFL.

Anyone who has been watching A&M basketball more than 3 years, correct me if I am wrong but:
Every game for the last 4 years in A&M vs UT the announcers have said "This crowd is a record crowd here in CS tonight"

It happened all the way back to the season after TJ Ford. Funny how they don't ever say that when A&M comes to Austin.

thats nothing for you other 'sips to be proud of...a losers mentality, imo.

ReggieF
02-01-2008, 09:14 AM
you are proud that your bandwagon "fans" can't sell out a game against your in-state rival? You went to Texas St didn't you?

leemajors
02-01-2008, 09:33 AM
you are proud that your bandwagon "fans" can't sell out a game against your in-state rival? You went to Texas St didn't you?
the erwin center is an archaic pos. it's not worth paying to go into.

Holmes_Fans
02-01-2008, 04:25 PM
thats nothing for you other 'sips to be proud of...a losers mentality, imo.
No, Texas just doesn't nut all over themselves when they play a&m like it is the other way around.

MajorMike
02-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Might as well give up, Holmes; you'll never win a little bitch war with the aggrots around here... mainly because they are all little bitches.

And Erwin is a pos by the way, but still better than Lloyd Noble Mausoleum.

j-6
02-01-2008, 05:41 PM

Don't the Ags have some sort of unwritten rule that they never deny a current student entry to a home sporting event?

Doug Collins
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
No, Texas just doesn't nut all over themselves when they play a&m like it is the other way around.

Clearly Longhorn fan doesnt care, nevermind the fact that they constantly obsess over putting aggy in his "place". Lets start another Poor AGGY THREAD YAY LOL!!!

I like that longhorn pretends not to care but when they beat aggy or aggy goes on a losing streak immediately it's "hahahah poor aggy". Yet when aggy wins and laughs at longhorn arrogance it's considered "nutting all over themselves." Give me a fuckin break.

Oh yeah you still haven't explained your alleged "rape".

Doug Collins
02-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Don't the Ags have some sort of unwritten rule that they never deny a current student entry to a home sporting event?

As long as said student is willing to pay for a ticket and there are seats available I dont see why they would. It's called making money. :downspin:

j-6
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
As long as said student is willing to pay for a ticket and there are seats available I dont see why they would. It's called making money. :downspin:

I'm referring to why there's a record crowd at Reed a couple of times a year. Let me see if I can find where I read that - I want to say a student writer for the Ag campus paper (Battalion?) wrote something for ESPN.com or CNNSI.com before the UT / A&M game.

edit - link to article: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?id=3220036

Doug Collins
02-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm referring to why there's a record crowd at Reed a couple of times a year. Let me see if I can find where I read that - I want to say a student writer for the Ag campus paper (Battalion?) wrote something for ESPN.com or CNNSI.com before the UT / A&M game.

edit - link to article: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?id=3220036

They probably just add a bunch of standing room only seating, because all the regular seats are now only available through a lottery system.

johngateswhiteley
02-01-2008, 07:51 PM
the erwin center is an archaic pos. it's not worth paying to go into.

so? its called school spirit and supporting your team. it shouldn't matter if the game was played at a high school gym.

...you've told me all i need to know.

johngateswhiteley
02-01-2008, 07:52 PM

...you must not be a true 'sip. i always look forward to SC playing uchla, even though we have been a much better team the last 7 years. it doesn't matter, its called a rivalry.

johngateswhiteley
02-01-2008, 07:53 PM
Might as well give up, Holmes; you'll never win a little bitch war with the aggrots around here... mainly because they are all little bitches.

...i can't believe you are even talking. shut up.

Holmes_Fans
02-01-2008, 09:24 PM
...you must not be a true 'sip. i always look forward to SC playing uchla, even though we have been a much better team the last 7 years. it doesn't matter, its called a rivalry.
Maybe what we both said isn't true. The Frank Erwin Center record could of been set many many years ago, the aggs are just recently making up new basketball traditions and just now starting to make Reed Arena SRO

RonMexico
02-01-2008, 10:27 PM

You should not be typing.

MajorMike
02-02-2008, 01:20 AM
...i can't believe you are even talking. shut up.
Actually, I wasn't talking; I was typing.

IcemanCometh
02-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Could be worse..

We could be aggy, this is the highpoint of their year.

Doug Collins
02-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Could be worse..

We could be aggy, this is the highpoint of their year.

Better than having "making Poor Aggy" threads as the highlight of your life.

RonMexico
02-02-2008, 08:10 PM
No, it was just another win over a team we were supposed to beat.

Doug Collins
02-02-2008, 08:25 PM
No, it was just another win over a team we were supposed to beat.

Stop nutting over yourself.

RonMexico
02-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Stop nutting over yourself.

Sorry, we raped another team we were supposed to rape.

Doug Collins
02-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Actually, I wasn't talking; I was typing.

Check out the big brain on Capt. Mike :p:

Doug Collins
02-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Sorry, we raped another team we were supposed to rape.

killed and murdered

RonMexico
02-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Did you see how much Baylor raped Texas inside?

Herschel Walker
02-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Did you see how much Baylor raped Texas inside?
Did you watch the game? Gary Johnson and Texas killed Baylor inside.

RonMexico
02-03-2008, 03:24 AM
Did you watch the game? Gary Johnson and Texas killed Baylor inside.

I was joking. Read the posts from Holmes_Fans.