PDA

View Full Version : I really hope Spurs loose tonight

SuperManu!!!
01-31-2008, 01:55 AM
Before you send me to hell, please hear me out. I like the spurs to win and i hate loosing!!! But the spurs aren't ok. They aren't playing on a great level, even with the big 3, they are struggling against small teams like miami or seattle. If the spurs win tonight, they will think that everything is ok and carry on with their mediocre ball level; or loose and finally say that something is wrong with this team. I mean come on! Midseason excuse? The bench really sucks and our defensive rotation looks like crap. You can't expect to train at 30% and arrive at the game playing 100%. It's not possible. Train at least at 60%...I don't expect to win all games, and sometimes we can loose to a small team but lately spurs aren't showing a good basketball level and i don't expect to just push a button and start winning again. Maybe that's because Pop likes to loose some games, so that the players don't get over to confident.

JamStone
01-31-2008, 02:01 AM
Losing won't change the fact that the Spurs have little to offer in assets to make a trade that will substantially improve the team unless they move one of the main three guys.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2008, 02:06 AM
I hope they tighten.

sa_kid20
01-31-2008, 02:09 AM
If the spurs win tonight, they will think that everything is ok and carry on with their mediocre ball level; or loose and finally say that something is wrong with this team
You think they haven't figured out something is wrong yet?

Borosai
01-31-2008, 02:10 AM
Loss guaranteed.**

** - Hoping is optional.

sabar
01-31-2008, 02:22 AM
I was thinking the same thing a few games ago (that losing would be good, spark a Pop speech), but these players know what is going on. We could drop 10 in a row and I'm not sure Pop would bust out the speech because he knows that this group knows what is wrong.

vander
01-31-2008, 02:44 AM
I hope they tighten.

:lol

I often spell lose with an extra "o" as well. and spell check never catches it :bang

ricketts
01-31-2008, 08:40 AM

I often spell lose with an extra "o" as well. and spell check never catches it :bang

loose, like my pants are...

dont hate on the spell check.

Southwest Texas Fan
01-31-2008, 08:55 AM
This is a veteran team they know what's at stake, I'm with CD though.

MrChug
01-31-2008, 09:03 AM
I hope they tighten.

You know what we've all heard!:

Righty tighty...Lefty loosey!

spurscenter
01-31-2008, 09:08 AM
Before you send me to hell, please hear me out. I like the spurs to win and i hate loosing!!! But the spurs aren't ok. They aren't playing on a great level, even with the big 3, they are struggling against small teams like miami or seattle. If the spurs win tonight, they will think that everything is ok and carry on with their mediocre ball level; or loose and finally say that something is wrong with this team. I mean come on! Midseason excuse? The bench really sucks and our defensive rotation looks like crap. You can't expect to train at 30% and arrive at the game playing 100%. It's not possible. Train at least at 60%...I don't expect to win all games, and sometimes we can loose to a small team but lately spurs aren't showing a good basketball level and i don't expect to just push a button and start winning again. Maybe that's because Pop likes to loose some games, so that the players don't get over to confident.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/ththRW-Dave-Chappelle.gif

cheguevara
01-31-2008, 09:47 AM
barring a late second Horry body check.... the Spurs are guaranteed to lose tonight

Carnac
01-31-2008, 09:50 AM
Losing won't change the fact that the Spurs have little to offer in assets to make a trade that will substantially improve the team unless they move one of the main three guys.
Barry's expiring contract is an asset.

MaNu4Tres
01-31-2008, 09:53 AM
your a joke buddy, a fuckin schoke

MONTENEGRINO
01-31-2008, 10:00 AM
Trade. We need trade. Trade Tony for real PG.:)

urunobili
01-31-2008, 10:19 AM
this are about to get tight on our locker room... if we lose tonight... Pop will be as angry as it could be... and it could be the season saving move.. or dis-encouraging at frmo the veterans and an 8th seed...

MoSpur
01-31-2008, 10:32 AM
I liked Tim Duncan's post game comments after the loss to Seattle. He nailed it.

CaptainLate
01-31-2008, 10:45 AM

That's because "loose" is spelled correctly. :lol

You need to click the "grammar check" function. :wakeup