PDA

View Full Version : Beware Suns... Beware!!!For Brave Eyes Only!!!

MaNu4Tres
01-31-2008, 08:28 AM
Tonight, following the Celtics and Mavericks on TNT. The Spurs lead by Fabricio Oberto will face the 3 time regular season championship contending Phoenix Suns.

Watch as Oberto demonstrates uncanny hand eye coordination. Recieving passes for thundering wide open lay ups, setting athletic, crisp game changing screens, and dodging oncoming penetrators with such Peyton Manning like precision.

Tonight will the Suns have enough to overcome the emergence of Gold Medalist Fabricio Oberto?

The Truth Will be Told! 9:30 CT ...

ancestron
01-31-2008, 09:31 AM
:rolleyes

phyzik
01-31-2008, 09:47 AM
I smirked

urunobili
01-31-2008, 10:20 AM
Trade Oberto's ass ASAP

Indazone
01-31-2008, 10:25 AM
You're talking about Elson right?

MoSpur
01-31-2008, 10:29 AM
I hope someone else other than Duncan and Manu can score in double figures.

MaNu4Tres
01-31-2008, 10:32 AM

4-Down for Oberto all day everyday and you'll get your double digits my friend.

Hemotivo
01-31-2008, 10:34 AM
i agree

wildchild
01-31-2008, 10:38 AM
Tonight, following the Celtics and Mavericks on TNT. The Spurs lead by Fabricio Oberto will face the 3 time regular season championship contending Phoenix Suns.

Watch as Oberto demonstrates uncanny hand eye coordination. Recieving passes for thundering wide open lay ups, setting athletic, crisp game changing screens, and dodging oncoming penetrators with such Peyton Manning like precision.

Tonight will the Suns have enough to overcome the emergence of Gold Medalist Fabricio Oberto?

Oberto ... the worst at defending the paint. All they are is a step ladder for an And 1 for opposing wings who penetrate. Those two shuffle their feet away and pat the penetrators on the...

And for Pachulia, he brings what Oberto brings( has average at best post defense, horrible at defending the paint...

Something that can improve the offense is having a big NOT named Oberto next to Tim getting consistant minutes, helping triggering fast breaks and creating easy transition buckets by standing their...

But OBerto went 11 for 11 against phoenix last year that justifies for the other 200 games doesn't...

I was only stating Oberto's lack of cahoones. There is a hole in our interior defense that I wish our management could help via trade

Oberto is a stiff. He's should be nothing more than the 4th big in our rotation. You tell me what he brings besides back cutting, making open lay ups, and tipping the ball for offensive rebounds .

The last 3 minutes Oberto was in the game. Sliding trying to take a charge by flopping on lebrons last bucket. I think he slid a good 10 feet. Instead of standing his ground and keeping his hands up...

Who thinks they can play better interior defense than Oberto sign here...And if you noticed I said the man blows defensively. I said nothing about rebounds. He's a walking And 1 for every guard in the NBA.

yeah he jumped pretty high for those rebounds didn't he

I'm not even going to start with Oberto, besides the one Utah series he was a cherry picking whore, and a good one...

wow! an authentic Oberto's hater.
dude read your post is tiring as much as the answer back.

Oberto played D enough and taked rebounds a lot of time in nov/dec (stats don't lie in those months).
He had bad games like many other guys in the team in january but he gives his all like yesterday.

Oberto isn't my Spurs favorite but when guys as you constantly talk only craps and have forgot his good games, I love Oberto and whole team.

If you think the play of a rol player like Oberto is a only reason for the lose...you're wrong. He's less important than you think.

But if you was obsess with him because Oberto keeps your girlfriend awake well she knows Oberto's IQ>>>>>>>>>>MaNu4Tres's IQ.

MaNu4Tres
01-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Geeze If i hurt your feelings that bad, I apologize with the upmost sincerity.

Here's a toast, to the re-emergence of Oberto starting today. :toast:

wildchild
01-31-2008, 10:57 AM

Oberto against Sonics 12 points FG 6/8 7 rebounds.
What's you expect? c'mon, guys. Without Tony, without Bruce's solid D, without effective Fin/Brent. Not only Oberto, guys.

wildchild
01-31-2008, 11:09 AM
Geeze If i hurt your feelings that bad, I apologize with the upmost sincerity.

Here's a toast, to the re-emergence of Oberto starting today. :toast:

Oberto's hater doesn't hurt me. the same as Barry's hater Fin's hater Elson's hater.

I think those posts hurt the chemistry on ST and are not clean or good energy

MaNu4Tres
01-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Oberto against Sonics 12 points FG 6/8 7 rebounds.
What's you expect? c'mon, guys. Without Tony, without Bruce's solid D, without effective Fin/Brent. Not only Oberto, guys.

I agree with you. I've never once only blamed Oberto for the team's losses. It just hurts seeing the one big guy who actually see's the floor somewhat consistently watch opponents lay it up without contesting with 110% of his ability time and time again . How hard is it to actually move,jump, and GRAB a rebound for once or jump to contest a shot for once. I could give a rats ass if he scores, thats not his role. All I ask is for him to stand his ground, contest shots, and go for rebounds the same way he gives his full effort back cutting on the offensive end. Something he simply does not do. That soft attitude is what brews my beans. I think I've seen him jump three times this season on the defensive end. The way he moves when he back cuts, is the way he should move to fight for position to jump and grab rebounds and pick up his feet to defend the rim. But no he back peddles instead. All this is verbatim too btw as you've mentioned before. Even though I don't like the way he plays, I will always cheer for him as long as he's wearing silver and black. I hope he can get things going ...on the defensive end. It would save me a lot of time obviously.

But If I'm just seeing things, then I guess I'm just seeing things. I just type what I think I see in the games. If it's wrong to criticize a player who gets paid 3.5 million to do a job then I guess it's wrong.

Manudona
01-31-2008, 11:32 AM
I will always cheer for him as long as he's wearing silver and black. I hope he can get things going ...on the defensive end. It would save me a lot of time obviously.

Hipocryte

MaNu4Tres
01-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Cheer for him during the game because he's a Spur yes. Criticizing ones play after a game and cheering for a team during a game are two different things.

wildchild
01-31-2008, 11:35 AM
I agree with you. I've never once only blamed Oberto for the team's losses. It just hurts seeing the one big guy who actually see's the floor somewhat consistently watch opponents lay it up without contesting with 110% of his ability time and time again . How hard is it to actually move,jump, and GRAB a rebound for once or jump to contest a shot for once. I could give a rats ass if he scores, thats not his role. All I ask is for him to stand his ground, contest shots, and go for rebounds the same way he gives his full effort back cutting on the offensive end. Something he simply does not do. That soft attitude is what brews my beans. I think I've seen him jump three times this season on the defensive end. The way he moves when he back cuts, is the way he should move to fight for position to jump and grab rebounds and pick up his feet to defend the rim. But no he back peddles instead. All this is verbatim too btw as you've mentioned before. I will always cheer for him as long as he's wearing silver and black.

If I'm just seeing things, then I'm just seeing things. I just type what I see in the games. If it's wrong to you then I'm sorry for not having your opinion.

doesn't matter if I respect your opinion or not. your lies is the problem.
"I think I've seen him jump three times this season on the defensive end? "
you didn't see the guy against Lakers, Denver, Clippers, Utah in Nov/Dec Oberto took many defensive rebounds and played pretty good D.
Stats don't lie, instellad you... :rolleyes .

LilMissSPURfect
01-31-2008, 11:36 AM
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

to21
01-31-2008, 11:43 AM
We are talking about that other guy from Argentina right? The one that doesn't know how to dunk the damn ball.

O-Factor
01-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Oberto needs to add the Hip-check to his arsenal, starting tonight.

ancestron
01-31-2008, 11:58 AM
I like Fabricio. I think he is a cool guy and a decent player. A solid player. I always like seeing him play well. I want him to play well. But for some reason, the dude is just a walking foul, and to be honest, I thought he would be a little bit better than he is.

Dex
01-31-2008, 12:05 PM
Bonner time!

JMarkJohns
01-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Oberto killed the Suns in a game last year. This joke of a post may just end up making the author the punchline....

MaNu4Tres
01-31-2008, 02:42 PM
Oberto killed the Suns in a game last year. This joke of a post may just end up making the author the punchline....

....A game

SKINNYPIMP210
01-31-2008, 03:30 PM

Very well done! LMFAO!!! :lol

JMarkJohns
01-31-2008, 06:17 PM
....A game

Yeah, well, the Suns interior defense has only regressed since last year. In my opinion, all he needs is 30 minutes and he'll have 10-to-14 points and, likely, 8-to-10 rebounds. On offensive rebounds alone he should net 6-to-10 points if given the minutes.

FromWayDowntown
01-31-2008, 06:22 PM

He was 11-11 from the field that night with 10 boards.

JMarkJohns
01-31-2008, 06:36 PM
He was 11-11 from the field that night with 10 boards.

He went all Bill Walton and Christian Leattner on the Suns collective ass!

Xylus
01-31-2008, 06:38 PM
Diaw will be guarding Oberto, I imagine, while doubling Duncan at the same time. Oberto should net at least 12 points.