PDA

View Full Version : so this chick i was talking to...

stretch
01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
We were talking (not yet dating, but you know how it is...), and things were going fine, then suddenly she decides that she doesn't wanna get too close to me, and wants to limit her communication with me for a while, because she said she didn't feel it was completely fair to me, because she still wasn't completely over her ex and wasn't ready for a new relationship yet. I was like "okay, fine. Whatever you feel would be the best desicion for you, I'm cool with." I also asked if she would be open-minded about me in the future when she feels ready, and she said "I don't know, we will see..."

So a few months pass by, and we talked once or twice to make sure each other is doing fine. Then she proceeds to talk to a friend of ours, and tells him that she is over her ex, and is ready to move on. Then she asks him some things about me, about how I'm doing, and if I'm seeing anyone or anything like that. This fool tells her that I'm talking with another girl, when it wasn't even remotely true. However, she still decideds to start talking to me more again, and called to chill together a couple times as well. But she doesn't show much emotion or anything at all, and it is very hard to get a read on her, although she does still seem pretty comfortable with me. I'm not sure how to approach her about us, because I don't want to seem like I'm pushing too hard or impatient, or anything like that, and possibly make her feel akward around me, and ruin a friendship... but I don't want to lose her either, or have her think that I'm not interested in her.

Thoughts?

Fillmoe
01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
the relationships already fucked and yall aint even going out.... what you thinks gonna happen when you hook up? communication is a good thing.....

thispego
01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
keep her thinking that you have another girl you're talking to. That will drive her crazy and she will "compete" with this fictitious girl for your affection. Alls you have to do is keep playing it cool as if you have this other girl to fall back on in case things dont work out between you and her. You're golden :tu

oh and,,, i would keep the details about your small penis to yourself until you two get a little more serious :tu

01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
Middle School

It's a bitch...

monosylab1k
01-31-2008, 01:52 PM
because she said she didn't feel it was completely fair to me, because she still wasn't completely over her ex and wasn't ready for a new relationship yet.
Classic bullshit woman excuse. You never had a chance from this point here. If a woman wants you, she wants you. She never needs time to "get over an ex".

Fillmoe
01-31-2008, 01:53 PM
just pipe and move on... its best for you....

stretch
01-31-2008, 01:54 PM
keep her thinking that you have another girl you're talking to. That will drive her crazy and she will "compete" with this fictitious girl for your affection. Alls you have to do is keep playing it cool as if you have this other girl to fall back on in case things dont work out between you and her. You're golden :tu

I thought of that too, lol.

oh and,,, i would keep the details about your small penis to yourself until you two get a little more serious :tu

Cool. I'll be sure to do that.

thispego
01-31-2008, 01:55 PM
you know someone doesn't know shit about chicks when they start talking about the behaviors of women in terms of absolutes.

monosylab1k
01-31-2008, 01:56 PM
you know someone doesn't know shit about chicks when they start talking about the behaviors of women in terms of absolutes.
my fiancee definitely agrees with you.

baseline bum
01-31-2008, 02:08 PM
98WsEJyNRJE

jman3000
01-31-2008, 02:11 PM
that dude isnt a friend of yours...he's a cock blocking ass hole.

stretch
01-31-2008, 02:13 PM
that dude isnt a friend of yours...he's a cock blocking ass hole.
actually, he is her cousin. he introduced me and her.

thispego
01-31-2008, 02:15 PM
my fiancee definitely agrees with you.
but you do agree that all women don't always, predictably act in a certain way given a certain circumstance, right? I think that sometimes women do need "time to get over an ex". It's been used as a legitimate and a bullshit excuse. That's how they keep us guessing.

ATRAIN
01-31-2008, 02:17 PM
actually, he is her cousin. he introduced me and her.

why is he cock blocking you?

Viva Las Espuelas
01-31-2008, 02:17 PM
all i can say is do what you wanna do, when you wanna do, how you wanna do, no matter what you think how she'll take it. if she goes with it cool, cool. if she's not down i'm sure she'll bring it up and y'all talk about it then. Just don't go buying a ring just yet.

CuckingFunt
01-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Protective family thing?

stretch
01-31-2008, 02:19 PM
He didn't do it intentionally. He thought I was getting with some other chick, but I really wasn't.

stretch
01-31-2008, 02:20 PM
Just don't go buying a ring just yet.
Damn... what is Zales return policy?

ATRAIN
01-31-2008, 02:23 PM

LOL

spurfan81
01-31-2008, 02:24 PM
You didn't go to Jared's?!?!?!

Xylus
01-31-2008, 02:24 PM
:lol

stretch
01-31-2008, 02:26 PM
Fuck Jareds.

Thunder Dan
01-31-2008, 02:32 PM
We were talking (not yet dating, but you know how it is...), and things were going fine, then suddenly she decides that she doesn't wanna get too close to me, and wants to limit her communication with me for a while, because she said she didn't feel it was completely fair to me, because she still wasn't completely over her ex and wasn't ready for a new relationship yet. I was like "okay, fine. Whatever you feel would be the best desicion for you, I'm cool with." I also asked if she would be open-minded about me in the future when she feels ready, and she said "I don't know, we will see..."

So a few months pass by, and we talked once or twice to make sure each other is doing fine. Then she proceeds to talk to a friend of ours, and tells him that she is over her ex, and is ready to move on. Then she asks him some things about me, about how I'm doing, and if I'm seeing anyone or anything like that. This fool tells her that I'm talking with another girl, when it wasn't even remotely true. However, she still decideds to start talking to me more again, and called to chill together a couple times as well. But she doesn't show much emotion or anything at all, and it is very hard to get a read on her, although she does still seem pretty comfortable with me. I'm not sure how to approach her about us, because I don't want to seem like I'm pushing too hard or impatient, or anything like that, and possibly make her feel akward around me, and ruin a friendship... but I don't want to lose her either, or have her think that I'm not interested in her.

Thoughts?

I had something similar happen.

I was dating this girl while still in college (about 2 years ago). We started dating in Febuary, and things we going alright. I didn't want anything serious, but we ended up being exclusive (atleast I thought). Towards the end of the school semester we started getting really close, and I really fell for her. She went back home for the summer (only about 45 minutes away), but I knew I wouldn't see her everyday like we used to. We went out the first couple weeks of the vacation, I met the parents and all that, then one day I couldn't get ahold of her. He wouldn't call me back, or answer my text messages. It turned me into this creepy guy calling every couple hours, but I was so confused. Well she finally picked up and she told me she was on vacation with her ex boyfriend and apperntly they got back together. So that was a major kick in the nuts because she was a cool girl (until then) and she was really hot.

Here is what I did and what came of it.

I found that the reason I thought of her like I did (worshiped her and keeped hoping I would get back with her) was because she screwed me over. It was the longest summer of my life because I thought about her all the time. I ended up hooking up with her (she cheated on that dude with me I guess) the following school year, and it really cooled me down. I talk to her every now and again if I run into her, but it is impossible for me to be friends with her because I still think about her as something more, and it's not that she is, it's because she dumped me.

I don't know maybe you have some of that in you? or maybe this is nothing like what you are going through and it's a waste of typing. But anyhow, you should check out Chuck Klosterman's Killing Yourself to Live, because it's exactly like this- when girls dump you you act like everything was so awesome and they are the best thing to ever happen to you..just like people do with rock bands.

But good luck

katyon6th
01-31-2008, 02:33 PM
See Angel Luv's dating advice thread. All the dating advice you'll ever need can be found there.

tlongII
01-31-2008, 02:34 PM
Grab her hand and place it on your package. You should get a good read on where your relationship is going after that.

CuckingFunt
01-31-2008, 02:37 PM
See Angel Luv's dating advice thread. All the dating advice you'll ever need can be found there.
This is true.

That thread should be stickied so that people can use it as a handy reference whenever a question arises.

monosylab1k
01-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Grab her hand and place it on your package. You should get a good read on where your relationship is going after that.

"this is where i'm ticklish."

ATRAIN
01-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Maybe we can hook up stretch with angel

monosylab1k
01-31-2008, 02:38 PM
but you do agree that all women don't always, predictably act in a certain way given a certain circumstance, right? I think that sometimes women do need "time to get over an ex". It's been used as a legitimate and a bullshit excuse. That's how they keep us guessing.
maybe so, but in my experience it hasn't been the case. generally from my experience, if a girl babbles on & on about her ex, it basically means "i'd rather have him but i'm settling for you" in which case i'd rather not have her.

katyon6th
01-31-2008, 02:40 PM
This is true.

That thread should be stickied so that people can use it as a handy reference whenever a question arises.

Yes, please.

stretch
01-31-2008, 02:44 PM
maybe so, but in my experience it hasn't been the case. generally from my experience, if a girl babbles on & on about her ex, it basically means "i'd rather have him but i'm settling for you" in which case i'd rather not have her.
Actually, she doesn't even like her ex one bit, and she never really mentioned anything about him until she told me how she needed some time. He's been with some other chick for a while anyways. I know him.

To me, she just needed a little more time to regain herself mentally.

BacktoBasics
01-31-2008, 02:49 PM
This bitch sounds high maintenance I'd move along these aren't the droids you're looking for

monosylab1k
01-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Actually, she doesn't even like her ex one bit, and she never really mentioned anything about him until she told me how she needed some time. He's been with some other chick for a while anyways. I know him.

To me, she just needed a little more time to regain herself mentally.
maybe so.

i guess my theory is just that if you are truly interested in someone and think that they're right for you, you're not going to have problems getting over your ex.

i'd say go for it, but if she makes any other excuses, move on and don't look back.

George Gervin's Afro
01-31-2008, 02:50 PM
ask her if she swallows. her reaction and answer should let you know where everything stands.

BacktoBasics
01-31-2008, 02:52 PM
To me, she just needed a little more time to regain herself mentally.I don't buy that one bit. Women love to be wishy washy because skewing the lines of reality is the best self defense mechanism around but there is no doubt in my mind that she had her intentions set from the get go with you. She didn't want to get to close to you not because of him but because she didn't feel the "whatever it is that women feel". Now she's lonely has seen much shittier options and all of sudden you look better again.

Too fucking easy.

stretch
01-31-2008, 02:54 PM
ask her if she swallows. her reaction and answer should let you know where everything stands.
Awesome.

monosylab1k
01-31-2008, 02:55 PM
I don't buy that one bit. Women love to be wishy washy because skewing the lines of reality is the best self defense mechanism around but there is no doubt in my mind that she had her intentions set from the get go with you. She didn't want to get to close to you not because of him but because she didn't feel the "whatever it is that women feel". Now she's lonely has seen much shittier options and all of sudden you look better again.

Too fucking easy.
sorry stretch, but this man speaks the truth.

OldDirtMcGirt
01-31-2008, 03:23 PM
sorry stretch, but this man speaks the truth.

Tru dat. In my experience, the best relationships are always the ones where everything "clicks" and you don't need to stress or anything because it just happens naturally. Otherwise your forcing it and bad things seem to happen.

johngateswhiteley
01-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Classic bullshit woman excuse. You never had a chance from this point here. If a woman wants you, she wants you. She never needs time to "get over an ex".

i'm inclined to back this.

PakiDan
01-31-2008, 03:31 PM
Take her to a movie, buy a tub of popcorn, cut a hole in the bottom, approximately the same diameter size as your penis...

thispego
01-31-2008, 03:36 PM
oh, well, he never said she was babbling on about him. screw it though, point is... girls are fucked in the head and we dont know what they want because they dont know what they want.

stretch
01-31-2008, 03:40 PM
oh, well, he never said she was babbling on about him. screw it though, point is... girls are fucked in the head and we dont know what they want because they dont know what they want.
Lol, couldn't say it better myself. All girls are different.

stretch
01-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Take her to a movie, buy a tub of popcorn, cut a hole in the bottom, approximately the same diameter size as your penis...

I've always wanted to do that.

marini martini
01-31-2008, 03:41 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-31-2008, 03:42 PM
Run far, far away.

You're her backup plan and will be tossed once she finds something better.

George Gervin's Afro
01-31-2008, 03:47 PM
She has what I like to refer to as the BBD syndrome.... The Bigger and Better Deal syndrome.. when a bigger and better deal comes her way she's gone... take this to heart and remember that most women have don't have a conscience...

I still can't figure out why why my 5 yr old son's mom doesn't want me to be the one introducing the notion of girls to him..

BacktoBasics
01-31-2008, 04:01 PM
oh, well, he never said she was babbling on about him. screw it though, point is... girls are fucked in the head and we dont know what they want because they dont know what they want.Thats what they want us to think. Sucker!!!!

thispego
01-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Thats what they want us to think. Sucker!!!!
yeah right, you think they're that smart? they're too emotional to be cunning.

monosylab1k
01-31-2008, 04:03 PM
i'll agree that girls don't know what they want, but nearly every girl gives the same tell-tale signs when it's something they DON'T want...

ORION
01-31-2008, 04:11 PM
sounds like she wants you to donkey punch her

thispego
01-31-2008, 04:13 PM
i'll agree that girls don't know what they want, but nearly every girl gives the same tell-tale signs when it's something they DON'T want...
True. If she was babbling on and on about her ex then I woudl take that as a sign. If she used it as an excuse once while explaining why she couldnt be in a relationship with stretch, I wouldnt think anything of it.

George Gervin's Afro
01-31-2008, 04:15 PM
True. If she was babbling on and on about her ex then I woudl take that as a sign. If she used it as an excuse once while explaining why she couldnt be in a relationship with stretch, I wouldnt think anything of it.

I think what we are all trying to say is that if her ex called her for booty call in the middle of the night her panties would be left in the car....

thispego
01-31-2008, 04:19 PM
are you saying that stretch wont be able to fulfill her sexually so she'll have to sneak around with her ex just so she can get a decent lay? :wow you gonna take that shit from these guys stretch?

BacktoBasics
01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
yeah right, you think they're the smart? they're too emotional to be cunning.No No No they're cunning because they lack smarts. We could be manipulated much easier but blind faith trickery is all they got buddy.

thispego
01-31-2008, 04:24 PM
No No No they're cunning because they lack smarts. We could be manipulated much easier but blind faith trickery is all they got buddy.
:flypig

01-31-2008, 04:28 PM
I think what we are all trying to say is that if her ex called her for booty call in the middle of the night her panties would be left in the car....

Indeed.

The "need time" excuse means that she is fucking somebody else or is planning on it.

Run.

ploto
01-31-2008, 04:29 PM
I don't think she meant she needed time to get over her ex in the sense that she still wanted him, wanted to be with him... I took it to mean that she needed time to work through all those things that "feeling" people have to work through when a relationship ends so that they can be ready to be in another relationship. It is better and healther to work through eveything from the previous one before you move into another one. I think she did not want him to be a "rebound" guy.

stretch
01-31-2008, 04:31 PM
I don't think she meant she needed time to get over her ex in the sense that she still wanted him, wanted to be with him... I took it to mean that she needed time to work through all those things that "feeling" people have to work through when a relationship ends so that they can be ready to be in another relationship. It is better and healther to work through eveything from the previous one before you move into another one. I think she did not want him to be a "rebound" guy.
That's how I see it. Trying to stay positive, but who knows... we will see...

Viva Las Espuelas
01-31-2008, 04:38 PM
Take her to a movie, buy a tub of popcorn, cut a hole in the bottom, approximately the same diameter size as your penis...Big Sausage Pizza

nkdlunch
01-31-2008, 05:02 PM
I would think that is an excuse so she doesn't hurt your feelings but

bitches are so crazy she probably actually meant it.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Stretch, what age are you talking about?

I ask because I noticed a huge change in women from the teens/early 20s versus late 20s and onwards (and of course all that I'm about to say is generalising). Early 20s, until say 25, women (and men) don't seem to know what they want, they like the arrogant arsehole archetype, aren't very good at open honest communication in relationships, etc. However, late 20s it all changes and they start to know what they want, communicate it more openly, go for the good-guy types not the arseholes, etc.

So, tailor your behaviour to the situation, I guess (something I was never able to do - I could never be the arrogant prick).

From what you've said it doesn't sound like she's really into you though, so I'd be moving on. It's better being single and free than stuck in a relationship going nowhere...

LuvBones
01-31-2008, 07:30 PM
Age is just a number. I'd base it more on maturity level.

TheSanityAnnex
01-31-2008, 07:44 PM
Stretch,

Just ask her what "more time" meant. We can all sit here and guess what she was doing, who was doing her, and what she meant........... but you are the only one with the power to find out.

TheSanityAnnex
01-31-2008, 07:45 PM
And to reiterate what pego said, keep her thinking there is another girl you're casually dating, or better yet, girls.

curtismedellin
01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
That's how I see it. Trying to stay positive, but who knows... we will see...

This chicks a waste of time...

remember that post, print it, tape it to your refrigerator for the next two months, so I don't have to tell you I told you so.

stretch
03-05-2008, 03:09 PM
This chicks a waste of time...

remember that post, print it, tape it to your refrigerator for the next two months, so I don't have to tell you I told you so.

Well, you were wrong. We are getting back together. Big thanks for those who told me to stay patient. and a big "fuck you" to those who told me to forget about it. :smokin

to21
03-05-2008, 03:14 PM

Well, you were wrong. We are getting back together. Big thanks for those who told me to stay patient. and a big "fuck you" to those who told me to forget about it. :smokinWait, didn't you just say you are making 1600 a month? Do you live with ur parents still?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. I would like to know how you plan to pay bills, eat, AND afford a high maintenance GF?

stretch
03-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Wait, didn't you just say you are making 1600 a month? Do you live with ur parents still?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here. I would like to know how you plan to pay bills, eat, AND afford a high maintenance GF?
I have two jobs. I also am a travel agent. In fact, I'm about to post some threads here in the Club about it, and for people who post in spurstalk, I will cut nice deals for them. Flight tix, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc...

florige
03-05-2008, 03:24 PM

Well, you were wrong. We are getting back together. Big thanks for those who told me to stay patient. and a big "fuck you" to those who told me to forget about it. :smokin

:lol :lol Good for you buddy!! :toast

florige
03-05-2008, 03:26 PM
I have two jobs. I also am a travel agent. In fact, I'm about to post some threads here in the Club about it, and for people who post in spurstalk, I will cut nice deals for them. Flight tix, hotel reservations, car rentals, etc...

I'm thinking about coming to SA during the playoffs to watch the Spurs win another championship, and hang out with these crazy bastards from in here. Hook me up with some good rates dawg!!

stretch
03-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm thinking about coming to SA during the playoffs to watch the Spurs win another championship, and hang out with these crazy bastards from in here. Hook me up with some good rates dawg!!
Cool. I'll see what I can do for ya. PM me when you know the dates and locations you wish to arrive and depart from, and any other information I would need, such as price ranges you are hoping for, area you wish to stay, if you need a car/hotel or anything, etc...

03-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Well, you were wrong. We are getting back together. Big thanks for those who told me to stay patient. and a big "fuck you" to those who told me to forget about it.

Not saying it will or won't work out, but isn't it kind of early to judge what the right decision was in this situation?

stretch
03-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Not saying it will or won't work out, but isn't it kind of early to judge what the right decision was in this situation?
Dude, the "fuck you" part was a joke. We will see what happens, but I'm hoping for the best.

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Dude, the "fuck you" part was a joke. We will see what happens, but I'm hoping for the best.

What is "the best" in your opinion?

03-05-2008, 03:42 PM
My bad.

I blame Hillary.

stretch
03-05-2008, 03:43 PM
What is "the best" in your opinion?
Hopefully marriage in the end. That's the ultimate goal of any true relationship that matters.

stretch
03-05-2008, 03:43 PM
My bad.

I blame Hillary.
:lol no you're cool man

BigZak
03-05-2008, 03:44 PM
good 4 u...get some!!!

florige
03-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Cool. I'll see what I can do for ya. PM me when you know the dates and locations you wish to arrive and depart from, and any other information I would need, such as price ranges you are hoping for, area you wish to stay, if you need a car/hotel or anything, etc...

Bet.

MajicMan
03-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Stop talking and put your dick in her mouth already. Chicks wanna get boned just like guys do but because they're chicks they just can't come right out and say it. I got into the same situation with all this chit chat bullshit. If you don't whip it out she's just going to consider you a "friend" and a buddy brother type. Don't be a 40 yr old virgin man. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. Hit it like it's going out of style.

SpursWoman
03-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Funny ... at first I thought this was a new thread, and that you were going to say that she farted. :fro

stretch
03-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Funny ... at first I thought this was a new thread, and that you were going to say that she farted. :fro
Funny ... at first I thought that you were going to post something that equals the intelligence of a pile of buffalo shit, and you did. :fro

monosylab1k
03-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Funny ... at first I thought that you were going to post something that equals the intelligence of a pile of buffalo shit, and you did. :fro
that's not very nice.

SpursWoman
03-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Considering you only net $1,600/mo and she's still willing to go out with you ... you better hang on tight to that one, regardless of how she emits her gas.

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2008, 04:49 PM

that's just mean

BigZak
03-05-2008, 04:49 PM
it's not throwing a puppy mean...but it's a lil mean.

stretch
03-05-2008, 04:51 PM
that's just mean
:cry oh well

stretch
03-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Considering you only net $1,600/mo and she's still willing to go out with you ... you better hang on tight to that one, regardless of how she emits her gas.
Yup.

stretch
03-05-2008, 04:53 PM
it's not throwing a puppy mean...but it's a lil mean.
spurswoman was a bitch to me, so I'm an asshole back to her.

John Kerry
03-05-2008, 04:59 PM
I hope that's not your motto as a travel agent.

SpursWoman
03-05-2008, 05:02 PM
spurswoman was a bitch to me, so I'm an asshole back to her.

Actually, it was a little play on the other thread that you started and you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over-reacted.

BigZak
03-05-2008, 05:04 PM
speaking of travel, continentals new jets have monitors in the headrests so you can watch video on demand and play games. pretty cools shit. the touch screens need some sensitivity adjustments though, cuz you get tired of people poking your headrest pretty damn quick...

stretch
03-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Actually, it was a little play on the other thread that you started and you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over-reacted.
Maybe so. I don't quite recall, but what I do recall was me and you going at it, lol.

In all honesty, I really don't care, and I have no problem with you. I just felt like being a dick for old times sakes. Not sure why though... my apologies if you were offended.

stretch
I hope that's not your motto as a travel agent.
can you help me advertise?

BigZak
hey spurswoman, i ate at pf changs a few months ago...you ain't missin shit...over priced is all.

i'd rather hit the buffet up fo shizzle!

stretch
03-05-2008, 05:06 PM
hey spurswoman, i ate at pf changs a few months ago...you ain't missin shit...over priced is all.

PF Changs is good, but definitely a waste of money. Buffets are where its at.

SpursWoman
03-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Maybe so. I don't quite recall, but what I do recall was me and you going at it, lol.

In all honesty, I really don't care, and I have no problem with you. I just felt like being a dick for old times sakes. Not sure why though... my apologies if you were offended.

Not offended ... just a little surprised. But I did have to go back and re-read what I wrote to see what I said that sparked such a reaction. :reading

stretch
03-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Not offended ... just a little surprised. But I did have to go back and re-read what I wrote to see what I said that sparked such a reaction. :reading
Neat.

SpursWoman
03-05-2008, 05:12 PM

Yeah ... I still haven't been. But we don't live by the Quarry anymore, so it'd be even more inconvenient. We like China Sea or Golden Phoenix better, anyway. :tu

Findog
03-05-2008, 05:30 PM

End the thread.

CuckingFunt
03-05-2008, 05:34 PM
What is "the best" in your opinion?Bondage gear.

Mr.Bottomtooth
03-05-2008, 06:05 PM
:tu to Stretch.

tlongII
03-05-2008, 07:36 PM
You placed her hand on your package, didn't you stretch?

stretch
03-06-2008, 09:08 AM
You placed her hand on your package, didn't you stretch?
Oh yea, I totally forgot about that. That may have helped too. :toast

mrsmaalox
03-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Hopefully marriage in the end. That's the ultimate goal of any true relationship that matters.

Wow, you're like only 20 right?

stretch
03-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Wow, you're like only 20 right?
Yea. I'm not saying I wanna get married like right away. I just said that should be the ultimate goal of any real relationship, and if this turns out to be what I am looking for, then I hope it ends up that way. Why do you ask?

Heath Ledger
03-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Sticking your dick in her is the perfect way to make sure she is over her ex.

mrsmaalox
03-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Yea. I'm not saying I wanna get married like right away. I just said that should be the ultimate goal of any real relationship, and if this turns out to be what I am looking for, then I hope it ends up that way. Why do you ask?

It's just that I've never heard such a young guy say anything like that.

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-06-2008, 12:48 PM

I might take you up on that, too, if you're still offering. I'm gonna need car/flight/hotel for Chicago in July.

ATRAIN
03-06-2008, 12:54 PM

Props to you just make sure she is the one before you pop the question.

stretch
03-06-2008, 01:03 PM
I might take you up on that, too, if you're still offering. I'm gonna need car/flight/hotel for Chicago in July.
yea, when you know the info on what all you need, and dates, etc... just PM me with all the info, and I will see what I can find.

stretch
03-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Props to you just make sure she is the one before you pop the question.
I definitely will. Thanks bud.