PDA

View Full Version : Is this the most hostile sports messageboard?

DazedAndConfused
01-31-2008, 06:41 PM
I visit a couple sports message boards but I have to say I think this without question the most hostile of them all (and yes I'm sure I contribute to that). It's also one of the most unique given the large number of posters who aren't actually Spur's fans. Your thoughts?

Vinny Del Negro
01-31-2008, 06:50 PM
fuck off and die of ass cancer

ChumpDumper
01-31-2008, 06:51 PM
Take that back. I'll cut you.

Medvedenko
01-31-2008, 06:52 PM
I agree....that's why I post here.

JMarkJohns
01-31-2008, 06:57 PM
My first post was met with a response of, "Hey fuckhole..."

Makes me laugh.

If you don't know what's what, you deserve everything you get. I didn't always believe tat, but I put a lot of time in the majority of my posts and if you or others can't do the same, then why should their treatment be the same?

If you bring the goods, eventually the board comes around.

Kriz-Maxima
01-31-2008, 07:05 PM
Go to Hell!

lefty
01-31-2008, 07:11 PM
I'll always remember the day I created this thread : " See you in 2 months (or so)"

You can find it in the "Classic threads" subforum.

I got destroyed by everybody.

But at the end I was right (about us winning the 2007 title despite the "average" regular season) :elephant :elephant

duncan228
01-31-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't go to many others, once I found ST I was happy, so I can't comment on what else is out there.

ST can get rough, but usually it's a give and take thing. I don't see lots of bashing just for bashing sake. (Some, but not a lot.)

JMarkJohns is on the right track. You get what you give. If you do nothing but troll you're going to get shit back.

Nothing's perfect. Sometimes a discussion will disintegrate into a smack fest. But for the most part I find the conversations here to be free for people to express themselves. I see lots of "agree to disagree" statements. It seems civil enough to me.

da_suns_fan
01-31-2008, 07:39 PM
Take that back. I'll cut you.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-31-2008, 07:47 PM
You go to Hell! You go to Hell and you die!

Behrooz24
01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Just keepin it real

Matchman
01-31-2008, 08:57 PM
You can visit ClutchFans.com. Eventhough that place is fill with all Rocket homers, they were separated into 3 groups: YOF (yao only fan), TOF (tmac only fan), and ROF (rocket only fan).

lefty
01-31-2008, 09:09 PM
You can visit ClutchFans.com. Eventhough that place is fill with all Rocket homers, they were separated into 3 groups: YOF (yao only fan), TOF (tmac only fan), and ROF (rocket only fan).
:dizzy :dizzy

nkdlunch
01-31-2008, 10:03 PM
Kumquat

hater
01-31-2008, 10:06 PM
I visit a couple sports message boards but I have to say I think this without question the most hostile of them all (and yes I'm sure I contribute to that). It's also one of the most unique given the large number of posters who aren't actually Spur's fans. Your thoughts?

anda a chingar monos, pendejo

ShoogarBear
01-31-2008, 10:13 PM
I visit a couple sports message boards but I have to say I think this without question the most hostile of them all (and yes I'm sure I contribute to that). It's also one of the most unique given the large number of posters who aren't actually Spur's fans. Your thoughts?Well, it could be like the Lakers and Kings boards and ban everyone who strays from the Borg.

Harry Callahan
02-01-2008, 03:27 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

There you are. I figure we won't be seing your posts in this forum for a few days. A question for you. What's your excuse for last night? It's just laughable. Losing at home to an injury depleted SAS team playing its worst basketball in years.

How can that team in Arizona be taken seriously?

What's it like to win the NBA (ratings) championship? We don't know what winning the (ratings) title is like in south Texas. Do they have a parade or a shiny trophy to display?

In closing - take that "*" and shove it.

I am now all out of hostility. I feel better. That is all.

Vinny Del Negro
02-01-2008, 03:35 AM
Holy shit, Suns fans are gay. I mean, seriously, an asterisk???? LOL I COPY PHIL JACKSON

You enjoy men. That is all.

Extra Stout
02-01-2008, 10:25 AM
We're not hostile; we simply are brutally honest about your shortcomings. It's not our fault there are so many.

Kriz-Maxima
02-01-2008, 10:27 AM
anda a chingar monos, pendejo

I second that.

Hemotivo
02-01-2008, 10:41 AM
http://www.bookreporter.com/art/covers/140w/0061009881.jpg

samikeyp
02-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Well, it could be like the Lakers and Kings boards and ban everyone who strays from the Borg.

Or Spurs Report.

VaSpursFan
02-01-2008, 12:30 PM
i pity the fool!!!

ShoogarBear
02-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Or Spurs Report.Good point.

Purple & Gold
02-01-2008, 12:33 PM
You think it's hostile now? Wait till the Lakers win the Team of the Decade Title.

ancestron
02-01-2008, 12:39 PM
I used to post at Clubspurs. that place is like a weekend retreat with a bunch of christians compared to Spurstalk.

RonMexico
02-01-2008, 02:24 PM
There you are. I figure we won't be seing your posts in this forum for a few days. A question for you. What's your excuse for last night? It's just laughable. Losing at home to an injury depleted SAS team playing its worst basketball in years.

How can that team in Arizona be taken seriously?

What's it like to win the NBA (ratings) championship? We don't know what winning the (ratings) title is like in south Texas. Do they have a parade or a shiny trophy to display?

In closing - take that "*" and shove it.

I am now all out of hostility. I feel better. That is all.

Jesus Christ, they blew a game they shouldn't have at home.

Borrowing a line from Spurs fans, it was a REGULAR season game. While it's unfortunate that the result was nearly identical to Game 5 last year (Suns come out firing, then fizzled and Spurs claimed the lead late), I'm going to look forward to the next regular season game on the Suns' schedule and the next regular season game against San Antonio and then hope for some playoff victories.

RonMexico
02-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Holy shit, Suns fans are gay. I mean, seriously, an asterisk???? LOL I COPY PHIL JACKSON

You enjoy men. That is all.

You bite your tongue. You will only refer to him as "Zen Master."

ehz33satx
02-01-2008, 02:32 PM
and then hope for some playoff victories.

That's all you can do is HOPE for some victories. As long as you are a Suns fan, you will NEVER taste the Finals and feel the elation of being the last team standing, regardless of hard fouls or not. The sheer joy of winning championships and having the whole city deliriously happy won't EVER be felt by a Suns fan.

stretch
02-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Yes. Get the fuck out.

DazedAndConfused
02-01-2008, 02:34 PM
STFU Marky Mark. What kind of loser would put him as their avatar?

stretch
02-01-2008, 02:47 PM
STFU Marky Mark. What kind of loser would put him as their avatar?
You tell me.

Extra Stout
02-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Jesus Christ, they blew a game they shouldn't have at home.

Borrowing a line from Spurs fans, it was a REGULAR season game.
You're right; the Suns can draw encouragement from their playoff success.

sprrs
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
It's better than the Suns or Kings board, I can't remember which, where you got IP banned just for simply stating you were the fan of another team.

ShoogarBear
02-01-2008, 06:14 PM
I visit a couple sports message boards but I have to say I think this without question the most hostile of them all (and yes I'm sure I contribute to that). It's also one of the most unique given the large number of posters who aren't actually Spur's fans. Your thoughts?Hostile? You want to see hostile? Gasol for trash???????

mikejones99
02-01-2008, 07:41 PM
they still ban people here if you are too against bitches or say too many bad things

Leetonidas
02-01-2008, 07:43 PM
You're just a jackass. That's why no one likes you.

Roxsfan
02-02-2008, 03:05 AM

you forgot SFO (steve francis only) fans.

to the op: Paul Gasol fucking sucks and Yao>Gasol

m33p0
02-03-2008, 03:38 AM
wanna see hostilities? wait for the playoffs. :makemyday

anything you say during the regular season can and will be used against you during the playoffs.