01-31-2008, 10:14 PM
:lmao

That was beautiful.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-31-2008, 10:18 PM
:lol

Medvedenko
01-31-2008, 10:18 PM
Oh while you're at ....ship Brown to the NBDL....he has to be the worst starting centre in the L. I swear, Kobe had over 10 turnovers this game and half of them were to stone hands.....I can't believe we lost to the pistons. Kobe makes like 5 shots in a row in crunch time, passes to an open Turiaf (who played a hell of a game) and gets fouled on a dunk by Prince? and only makes 1 of 2. We're up by 2 and Odom doesn't box out Prince, he gets the ball back and drains the go ahead triple. Timeout called, and then Kwame gets the ball from Odom who unexplicably passes him the ball and gets it back and shoots a fucking airball jumper with no one in his face.......Seriously, I know we're down Bynum, Ariza, Mihm, Walton but this FO needs to get anyone and I mean anyone on the lakers in the offseason and get Brown and Odom off the team. I'm fucking done ranting. My apologizes.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-31-2008, 10:28 PM
I was wondering wtf happened on that prince 3, in regards to him being so wide open.

I like Odom, but his basketball IQ is def. iffy

Medvedenko
01-31-2008, 10:31 PM
Well prince pushed off...but there not going to call that late in the game....still, he's fucking dumb. Kobe must bite his tongue a lot playing with that retard. So much talent and he comes up with 6 points, 7 boards and 6 assists (mostly kobe) in over 30 minutes. That's not going to get it done when you get paid 17 million. He has to be the most inconsistent player in the L. Oh and Kwame needs to sit his down on the bench. Might as well jump on the Dbenga bus.....

TampaDude
01-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetrooooooooooooooooooit basketball!!!!! :smokin

Medvedenko
01-31-2008, 10:36 PM
I don't really mind Detroit...they play hard and have no injuries. They have some nice young guys as well. This thread is all about the ineptitude of Odom. I hope he strings together a few decent games so his trade value is up....ugh...the more I think about, once Bynum and Ariza are back, Odom can go back in disappearing mode and we'll be ok. Deal him in the summer.

baseline bum
01-31-2008, 11:09 PM
For the love of God, Budha and Tom Cruise....ship his ass out :pctoss

I'm done with him.... F U C K

God I love KCAL's tape delay. Turned it on channel 9 immediately after seeing this thread, just in time to see Detroit get the offensive board and have Odom leave Prince wide open for the game-winner! :toast

baseline bum
01-31-2008, 11:10 PM
And now the airball at the buzzer from Odom!

Purple & Gold
01-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Lamar Odom SUCKS. He's a CANCER. Trade him NOW!!!!! :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

sribb43
01-31-2008, 11:19 PM
Odom for the WIN!!!!!!!! :lmao

Not so much

TheNextGen
01-31-2008, 11:35 PM
Mr. 4-2-2 strikes again. PLS ask me why Lakers fans call him 4-2-2!! please!

LakeShow
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
lmao, calm down Lakers fans, it was just one game. I'm just glad that they remain competitive without Bynum and others. That really impresses me. As long as the other west teams continue to beat up on each other. I think we'll be alright. We also learned a very valuable lesson as well, Take Odom's ass out the game for last second possessions.

ShoogarBear
01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
Why do Laker fans call him 4-2-2?

TheNextGen
01-31-2008, 11:41 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AiRyDYp9lispmc55_AxhjhOkvLYF?gid=200 8012506

sribb43
01-31-2008, 11:42 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AiRyDYp9lispmc55_AxhjhOkvLYF?gid=200 8012506
:rollin

TheNextGen
01-31-2008, 11:42 PM
lmao, calm down Lakers fans, it was just one game. I'm just glad that they remain competitive without Bynum and others. That really impresses me. As long as the other west teams continue to beat up on each other. I think we'll be alright. We also learned a very valuable lesson as well, Take Odom's ass out the game for last second possessions.

Sorry to burst your bubble but 9th place istn to far away and you're a good 6 weeks from seeing Bynum and Ariza.

LakeShow
01-31-2008, 11:51 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but 9th place istn to far away and you're a good 6 weeks from seeing Bynum and Ariza.

Yeah but we're losing to teams we should lose to at this time. We won't play the top teams forever and if they keep up the good play they'll steal a couple of wins.

lefty
01-31-2008, 11:53 PM

4 pts, 2 rbds, 2 turnovers

lefty
01-31-2008, 11:54 PM
Ooops, didn't see the score box

Yet It wasn't a bad guess

Lakafan23
02-01-2008, 12:09 AM
fjdslfjdslkjfl;ksad

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOD AWFUL LAMAR ODOM IS!!!! HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN ON THE BENCH THOSE LAST TWO POSSESSIONS. THINK ABOUT IT, HE WAS NO WHERE NEAR PRINCE FOR THE THREE AND HE DIDNT EVEN HIT ANYTHING FOR THAT LAST POSSESSION. FUCKING GET HIM OFF THIS TEAM MITCH OR BE CONTENT WITH HAVING A FUCKTARD ON THE TEAM.

:madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

TheNextGen
02-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Yeah but we're losing to teams we should lose to at this time. We won't play the top teams forever and if they keep up the good play they'll steal a couple of wins.

regardless, stealing a couple wins is tuff against the west. hope you guys trade that goofball odom. Takes the last shot after only attempting 4..haha. what a ewaste

DazedAndConfused
02-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Well at least when Bynum gets back we won't need him to score for us. All he has to do is grab boards, make layups, and play decent defense which coincidentally he can do somewhat consistently. Odom actually makes closer to 14 mil FWIW.

I'm seriously hoping there is some truth to the Kwame+Odom swap for Pau Gasol.

Matchman
02-01-2008, 02:42 AM
1 question for lakers fans
would you do an Odom for Battier+expirings trade?
We need versitility on offense.

DazedAndConfused
02-01-2008, 02:44 AM
I'd do Odom for Battier any day of the week and twice on Sunday. He plays great D, can hit the 3 well, is a smart heady player, perfect fit for the triangle.

TheNextGen
02-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Well at least when Bynum gets back we won't need him to score for us. All he has to do is grab boards, make layups, and play decent defense which coincidentally he can do somewhat consistently. Odom actually makes closer to 14 mil FWIW.

I'm seriously hoping there is some truth to the Kwame+Odom swap for Pau Gasol.

LAYUPS? ahhaha.....Odom misses half his layups lol

Fillmoe
02-01-2008, 03:31 AM
Odumb!

Vinny Del Negro
02-01-2008, 03:44 AM
fjdslfjdslkjfl;ksad

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GOD AWFUL LAMAR ODOM IS!!!! HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN ON THE BENCH THOSE LAST TWO POSSESSIONS. THINK ABOUT IT, HE WAS NO WHERE NEAR PRINCE FOR THE THREE AND HE DIDNT EVEN HIT ANYTHING FOR THAT LAST POSSESSION. FUCKING GET HIM OFF THIS TEAM MITCH OR BE CONTENT WITH HAVING A FUCKTARD ON THE TEAM.

:madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun

Replace Lamar Odom with Finley and you have my Nightly Feelings. Yes I'm aware he makes the occasional clutch 3 (hence his continued employment) but I'll be goddamned if he doesn't piss me off waaaaay more than he does Greatstuffs.

I'm just commiserating is all

1Parker1
02-01-2008, 09:22 AM
:lol The irony is Caron Butler is playing the way everyone expected Lamar Odom to and Odom is playing the way everyone expected Butler too.

Odom is one of the great mysteries of the NBA today. He has the talent to be a virtual mis-match for over 1/2 the teams in the league and he could be a great all around player. Instead he constantly underachieves. I don't know if it's that he has no chemistry with Kobe, the triangle offense, or what. But he and Kwame Brown are pretty useless. I'd argue that Walton and Mihm are more valuable to the Lakers than those two...

Purple & Gold
02-01-2008, 10:59 AM

Are you serious?? Just one game?? This guy has been underachieving for years. He shows up for 1 game then disappears for 5. It's ridiculous that he's making $14 Million. He has no jumper whatsoever, he can't go right, and his right hand is non-existent. The only thing he does well is rebound and pass the ball (and his passing is overrated). His game hasn't improved since he joined the Lakeshow.

I don't know what the hell he was thinking leaving Prince open for that 3. Any person with half a brain knows you guard against the 3 when you're up by 2. And then he goes and airballs the last shot. Pathetic!!!!!

Trade him NOW!!!!! This guys a CANCER!!!!! :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

ambchang
02-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Well prince pushed off...but there not going to call that late in the game....still, he's fucking dumb. Kobe must bite his tongue a lot playing with that retard. So much talent and he comes up with 6 points, 7 boards and 6 assists (mostly kobe) in over 30 minutes. That's not going to get it done when you get paid 17 million. He has to be the most inconsistent player in the L. Oh and Kwame needs to sit his down on the bench. Might as well jump on the Dbenga bus.....
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280131008
Prince didn't even TOUCH Odom after passing the ball out. Odom was just stupid.
If you mean the rebound, the rebound went long, it's not because of Odom not boxing out.

DazedAndConfused
02-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I dont even care about that rebound Odom missed, it's the 3 point shot he gave up to Prince that kills me.

He left Prince to collapse on Billups and Billups kicked out to a wide open Prince. I mean for fuck sakes let Billups take that 2pt shot, even if it means you gotta go into overtime. Never give up the 3.

Medvedenko
02-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Yes a long rebound....and as a good rebounder you need to put a body on your man. He was guarding Prince at the time and he failed to do it. He then got sucked in by Billups where he should ran to his man as a 2 point shot will tie it and not leave a potential 3 point threat open.

CavsSuperFan
02-01-2008, 01:52 PM
I respect both Walton & Odom…Luke passes up the open shot & gives the ball back to Kobe with no time on the clock…Odom flat out does not want the ball in crunch time & hides behind somebody so he can’t get the pass..

They both remind me of when I was in little league, all alone in right field, praying that the ball was not hit to me… :smokin

LakeShow
02-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Are you serious?? Just one game?? This guy has been underachieving for years. He shows up for 1 game then disappears for 5. It's ridiculous that he's making $14 Million. He has no jumper whatsoever, he can't go right, and his right hand is non-existent. The only thing he does well is rebound and pass the ball (and his passing is overrated). His game hasn't improved since he joined the Lakeshow.

I don't know what the hell he was thinking leaving Prince open for that 3. Any person with half a brain knows you guard against the 3 when you're up by 2. And then he goes and airballs the last shot. Pathetic!!!!!

Trade him NOW!!!!! This guys a CANCER!!!!! :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

Yep, I'm serious. One game with many more to go.