PDA

View Full Version : Obama Wins Demo Debate

Nbadan
02-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Obama Wins Debate, according to focus group of independent voters

flpGEAs5_pA

OldDirtMcGirt
02-01-2008, 02:01 AM
I don't know what debate they were watching. I thought that Hillary won the debate clearly.

PixelPusher
02-01-2008, 03:00 AM
I don't know what debate they were watching. I thought that Hillary won the debate clearly.
You must have missed the part where they discussed Iraq.

JoeChalupa
02-01-2008, 07:12 AM
You must have missed the part where they discussed Iraq.

I concur. This is where Obama proved he could stand toe to toe with Hillary and stated his position clearly. I gave the overall edge to Barack. But I also got the feeling of a "ticket" being formed.

101A
02-01-2008, 08:31 AM
I concur. This is where Obama proved he could stand toe to toe with Hillary and stated his position clearly. I gave the overall edge to Barack. But I also got the feeling of a "ticket" being formed.You think?

I'm not sure you can win an election in this country by allienating the sexists AND the racists.

JoeChalupa
02-01-2008, 08:34 AM
I don't think he did. YES WE CAN!!!!

Mr. Peabody
02-01-2008, 08:53 AM
I concur. This is where Obama proved he could stand toe to toe with Hillary and stated his position clearly. I gave the overall edge to Barack. But I also got the feeling of a "ticket" being formed.

Contrary to what CNN said last night, I don't think this would be a "dream ticket." All it does is lock up the Democratic base. A Hillary/Obama ticket essentially negates Obama's strength in drawing independents and Republicans into the fold. Many of the non-Democrats who support Obama will not support any ticket with Hillary on it. Hell, it could be a Hillary/Jesus Our Lord and Savior ticket v. McCain/Lucifer, Prince of Darkness and the Republicans and independents would vote McCain.

JoeChalupa
02-01-2008, 08:59 AM
I do think a Clinton/Obama ticket can win the White House for the democrats.

SI SE PUEDE!!!

101A
02-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Hillary v. Lucifer
Tomato Tomata

florige
02-01-2008, 09:24 AM
The overall concensus I'm hearing is that Hillary seemed to be more in control too.

fyatuk
02-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Hell, it could be a Hillary/Jesus Our Lord and Savior ticket v. McCain/Lucifer, Prince of Darkness and the Republicans and independents would vote McCain.

It's not fair when Hilary runs on both tickets!

Evan
02-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Hillary just came off as so uninspiring…

spurster
02-01-2008, 11:31 AM
If Hilliary wins the nomination, I think Obama as VP-candidate would help. Republicans frothing at Hilliary is just the sort of thing that fits with Obama's message. I don't think it would help the other way around though. There is too much negativity with Hilliary. Obama needs a VP candidate who is popular in a key state.

JoeChalupa
02-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I do feel a Obama/Clinton ticket in the making. Yes, I do.

xrayzebra
02-01-2008, 04:17 PM
I do feel a Obama/Clinton ticket in the making. Yes, I do.

No way Joe, no way. I don't think either of them would
accept the number two slot.

My prediction, if Obama doesn't get the nomination this
time around, he will sit in the wings until next go round
and pick-up the pieces of Billary's administration, even
if she is the next Prez, because Bill isn't going to stay in
the background and will screw up her chance for a second term. He screw things up so bad this time she wont
even get to run for Prez.

JoeChalupa
02-01-2008, 04:53 PM
No way Joe, no way. I don't think either of them would
accept the number two slot.

My prediction, if Obama doesn't get the nomination this
time around, he will sit in the wings until next go round
and pick-up the pieces of Billary's administration, even
if she is the next Prez, because Bill isn't going to stay in
the background and will screw up her chance for a second term. He screw things up so bad this time she wont
even get to run for Prez.

You just very well may be correct. I can see Obama taking the VP slot but not Hillary. But if Obama does not get the nod this year it is just a matter of time for sure.

fyatuk
02-01-2008, 05:01 PM
You just very well may be correct. I can see Obama taking the VP slot but not Hillary. But if Obama does not get the nod this year it is just a matter of time for sure.

Since the incumbant is going to be the nomination the next election, it wouldn't hurt Obama to take the VP slot to make sure time doesn't pass him by. I'm not sure he would agree to be Hilary's VP though.

Personally, if the Dems are going to field a ticket, I'd rather see something like Obama/Richardson, anyway.

JoeChalupa
02-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Since the incumbant is going to be the nomination the next election, it wouldn't hurt Obama to take the VP slot to make sure time doesn't pass him by. I'm not sure he would agree to be Hilary's VP though.

Personally, if the Dems are going to field a ticket, I'd rather see something like Obama/Richardson, anyway.

Obama/Richardson would be a strong ticket indeed.