PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Suns fans at?

ehz33satx
02-01-2008, 02:10 AM
Nowhere to be found. Those losers talk more smack than anyone thats not a Mavs fan, and when they lose, they disappear from sight.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2008, 02:13 AM
They're whining about all the troll posts I just put up on phxsuns.net.

2centsworth
02-01-2008, 02:15 AM
crickets.

DAINTX
02-01-2008, 02:16 AM
OK Suns fans...what happened this time? I mean, you guys always seem to find SOMETHING to cry about! Was it the officials? Was "lil Stevie intimidated by Horry (and that is SO unfair!)? What? Thought you had the best team? Let's see...home court, Spurs without one of the Big Three, Spurs on a losing streak playing their worst ball of the year...AND WE STILL KICK YOUR ASS! Your team is hopeless. Let the rumors begin again about "chemistry". You know Amare is going to sulk after missing that FT.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-01-2008, 02:16 AM
I'd be pissed too if some outsider fan spammed my board. Especially since the Hawks haven't won shit. You have no room to talk.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2008, 02:20 AM
:lol

ehz33satx
02-01-2008, 02:25 AM
Puck the Suns! A chance for them to climb further on up the mountain that is the Spurs and they can't do it, even when they are at full strength and the Spurs have 2 major players out with injuries. Suns are junior varsity!

timvp
02-01-2008, 02:26 AM
Suns fans usually come in after losses. This surprises me . . .

duncan228
02-01-2008, 02:26 AM
The Pistons fans I respect the most are the ones that stayed here after the '05 Finals. They were true basketball fans and could handle the loss.

There are some Mavs fans here that can talk basketball and not simply troll.

But not so many Suns fans. They troll, they talk a big talk, but they disappear when they lose. Hard to respect that.

ehz33satx
02-01-2008, 02:27 AM
Da_Suns_Fan can't reply till tomorrow, cause his momma makes him get off the computer at 10 p.m.

nkdlunch
02-01-2008, 02:29 AM
suns fan is changing his diaper. actually his mom gotta change it but she needs to get off the streets first

timvp
02-01-2008, 02:31 AM
Suns fans see that the score is 84-81 and they are just waiting for the second half to start.

ehz33satx
02-01-2008, 02:33 AM
Seriously, I have not seen one single Suns fan on this board. This game must have really hurt them.

ehz33satx
02-01-2008, 02:39 AM
What about that ugly ass 3 point shot of Shawn Marion? That has got to be the worst shooting form of any 3 point shooter in NBA history.

Crookshanks
02-01-2008, 02:44 AM
I was just over at phxsuns.net and read their game blog. First of all - it was only 8 pages! We had that in, what, the 1st quarter! Secondly, they are really taking this loss hard. They know the Spurs have their number and they are hoping to avoid us in the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs.

There was one guy, though, who was royally pissed because he said the refs were favoring the Spurs - did he watch the same game we did?

Oh - and they are really mad that, on top of winning again, we got Stoudamire! They think we did it just to keep them from having him - like we did Melvin Ely.

All in all, it was pretty entertaining reading!

nkdlunch
02-01-2008, 02:46 AM
haha yeah they call us the Sterns. LMAO what a bunch of losers

baseline bum
02-01-2008, 02:49 AM
haha yeah they call us the Sterns. LMAO what a bunch of losers

Must have copied it from the Laker-fan douchebags.

Cry Havoc
02-01-2008, 03:48 AM
Suns fans see that the score is 84-81 and they are just waiting for the second half to start.

They're also applauding their 2-time MVP for his above average performance on defense of the Spurs starting PG.

urunobili
02-01-2008, 08:49 AM
The Pistons fans I respect the most are the ones that stayed here after the '05 Finals. They were true basketball fans and could handle the loss.

There are some Mavs fans here that can talk basketball and not simply troll.

But not so many Suns fans. They troll, they talk a big talk, but they disappear when they lose. Hard to respect that. this is exactly what i am talking about
:clap

urunobili
02-01-2008, 08:51 AM
What about that ugly ass 3 point shot of Shawn Marion? That has got to be the worst shooting form of any 3 point shooter in NBA history.i still wouldn't underestimate him leaving him wide open as he was left when he drilled them down

Taco's Troll
02-01-2008, 08:54 AM
:lol

ehz33satx
02-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Still no sign of any Suns fans! They must be humiliated beyond all repair. I love picking on other teams fans and when they are not around, it's not so much fun anymore!

Obstructed_View
02-01-2008, 04:43 PM
They've got to be running out of excuses by now. It's hard to explain how the league can fix 20 out of 27 games.

conqueso
02-01-2008, 05:13 PM

:lmao

CarefreeAZ
02-01-2008, 07:21 PM
OK Suns fans...what happened this time? I mean, you guys always seem to find SOMETHING to cry about! Was it the officials? Was "lil Stevie intimidated by Horry (and that is SO unfair!)? What? Thought you had the best team? Let's see...home court, Spurs without one of the Big Three, Spurs on a losing streak playing their worst ball of the year...AND WE STILL KICK YOUR ASS! Your team is hopeless. Let the rumors begin again about "chemistry". You know Amare is going to sulk after missing that FT.

No exscuses - they folded like a tent down the stretch. They have had isssues playing down to the level of their competition this year.

BonnerDynasty
02-01-2008, 07:30 PM

haha awesome.

GREAT reading.

I was scared to visit this place last night so I waited until this morning.

How much do the Spurs own us? They completely seem to have our number. It's disheartening. They get how to defend us, how to throw us out of our game. The thing that they do superbly is their transition defense. Once they've made their shot, they sprint back and get into position. Because of this we get almost no fast break points against them, and very quickly we're playing "their" style. And I hate the way that their defense is able to make so many guys we usually count on (Diaw, Barbosa, even Bell sometimes) completely disappear.

Look at how much the Spurs had their way with us this week. They rest Tony Parker so that they can steal Damon from us. Then, when they come to town, they rest Horry so we don't get to get fired up about booing him. They f'ing denied us our God-given right to boo the living hell out of the guy! How sneaky was that??

And to top it off, they come into OUR HOUSE and BEAT US in a game that honestly we wouldn't even have taken away any pride from if we'd won, because we'd just say they were short-handed anyway without TP.

What a week for them vs. us. They absolutely bent us over and made us their bitches. A completely demoralizing and heartbreaking loss.

I HATE THE F---ING SPURS!!!!!

:hat :hat :hat :hat