PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Marion's A LOSER

tmtcsc
02-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Is this guy a tool or what ? How can anyone be so bitter for missing the all star game ? He is the epitome of selfishness. He cares more about himself than anything else.

Championships ? Whatever, as long as he gets his props. Thank God we have a team that wants Rings not Sportscenter props.

LOSER.

Ghost Writer
02-01-2008, 11:19 AM
He also wanted out of PHX to start the season.

ancestron
02-01-2008, 11:26 AM
They should get rid of him.

nkdlunch
02-01-2008, 11:28 AM
whole phoenix team is one disfunctional unit. look at D'antoni. I also heard Diaw is a sex freak

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2008, 11:30 AM
his extention he wanted what rashard was getting..both are overrated

sonsfans boast about his defense,

i have yet not seen him shut down anyone....

dude is overrated like everyone on that sons team....

Ghost Writer
02-01-2008, 11:42 AM
False.

Marion is not overrated. He is awesome.

R. Lewis is overrated. He has become the Magic's third option. He settles for 3s all the time.

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2008, 11:48 AM
if his not overrated

so where was he last nite? he didnt do shit, this guy gets alot of praise for statpadding...there are other players out there that is better than him that isnt recognize like him, someone like david west, gerald wallace e.g

urunobili
02-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Marion deserves ALL our respect... we haven;t beaten anyone on THIS playoffs yet... till then.. just cool down a lil

lefty
02-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Marion is a loser ????? really ??? I'm shocked !

http://www.noooz.com/archives/gfxbin/2006/05/shocked.jpg

Medvedenko
02-01-2008, 12:41 PM
We'll give you Odom for him....

Cry Havoc
02-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Marion is a fantastic player. He's a topflight defender, he rebounds like a mother, he gets blocks, he can guard ANYONE from 1-4, he shoots well. If he had a good first step he'd be a top 5 player in the NBA, but he has problems creating his own shot.

I don't understand hating a Suns player just because he's on the Suns and feels underappreciated. Sure, he's got an attitude problem, but dude can ball. No doubt about it. I would LOVE to have him on the Spurs.

JamStone
02-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Surprised there was no customary "well he's a $50 million loser" type comment.

RonMexico
02-01-2008, 02:16 PM
What did Marion say? I haven't seen anything published, but I'm pretty sure he's pissed about an all-star snub. I liked his 21 pts in the first 3 quarters last night, but the chip on his shoulder obviously didn't extend into his scoreless 4th qtr.

remingtonbo2001
02-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Urunobili...Is that Duncan photo with a Nugget in the backround Photoshopped?

tmtcsc
02-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Marion is a fantastic player. He's a topflight defender, he rebounds like a mother, he gets blocks, he can guard ANYONE from 1-4, he shoots well. If he had a good first step he'd be a top 5 player in the NBA, but he has problems creating his own shot.

I don't understand hating a Suns player just because he's on the Suns and feels underappreciated. Sure, he's got an attitude problem, but dude can ball. No doubt about it. I would LOVE to have him on the Spurs.

For all his skills and talent, he's not a team first player. I don't hate him because he's on the Suns. Hell, I don't hate anyone on the Suns. Why would I ? They've been part of our Championship fodder the last 3 rings.

Let's put it this way..I've never seen him as disappointed at losing in the playoffs as he is at missing the friggin All Star game.

He said that he feels he's an All Star every year and that he'll just move on play.

As Pop would say, "Get Over Yourself".

tmtcsc
02-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Apparently, Phoenix has come to the same conclusion. Nice timing on the thread.

Findog
02-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Urunobili...Is that Duncan photo with a Nugget in the backround Photoshopped?

I'm guessing it's not. The LOB trophy logo threw me, but that's who they played to open the season when they got their rings for the 2005 Finals, plus Duncan had an afro at the time.

SenorSpur
02-06-2008, 02:21 AM

Marion is a mental midget, who has long been jealous of Stoudamire and Nash. He feels disrespected, despite being the team's highest-paid player.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-06-2008, 02:30 AM
Marion is a mental midget, who has long been jealous of Stoudamire and Nash. He feels disrespected, despite being the team's highest-paid player.
:tu

I don't understand why he actually felt the need to be jealous of his two teammates. Phoenix benefits by getting rid of that lame guy. I'm sure the teammates didn't mention it to the press, but I know if I were Nash or one of the regular teammates, I'd be irritated. Props to Phoenix for taking advantage of the opportunity.

Ronaldo McDonald
02-06-2008, 01:21 PM

i don't really understand, man. we have been able to be great a team for so long because we have people who care about the team first, and themselves second. now all of a sudden you're welcoming a guy who's got problems not being "the man" and not getting enough props to come into the mix? pop's philosophy has worked wonders, and a guy like marion is clearly opposed that philosophy and that would be problematic.

Dex
02-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Let's see how Marion does in Miami without a point guard spoon feeding him.

dbreiden83080
02-06-2008, 01:33 PM
He is a talented player but a massive loser. He says he is 100% cool with this trade that sends him from a team that has a chance to win it all this year to a team that's season has been over since training camp broke. typical "i am not happy here, just pay me and i don't give a fuck about rings attitude".

That being said trading him for Shaq, is a mistake as he is all but done.