PDA

View Full Version : A hilarious comment from a Mavs fan

lefty
02-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Found on Espn.com blog :

In 2-3 years from now Devin Harris is gonna be what CP3 is now, Harris is one of the fastest players in nba, he's actualy a better pure shooter than CP3, and he's still 24.

:lmao

Cry Havoc
02-01-2008, 01:02 PM
I make no apologies for hyping CP3, but he seriously has the skills to be one of the top 5 PGs in history.

Shank
02-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Why would you quote anything from an ESPN blog? Everyone knows they're nothing but a bunch of retards. But I suppose you thought it was charming enough to classify all of us into the rest of that grouping.

It's easy to find dumb shit written on ESPN. I'll even start with Adande's headline from today's Dime: "Spurs remind us of their formidable ways". Yeah, that was a pretty dominating win. I've never seen a more kick-ass 48 minutes of basketball.

And hey! More comments from the Spurs fandom!

"you know... ginobili does have a pretty big nose, but his wife is gorgeous!!! :P I would take a flop and even a bad nose for that.... hold on a sec.. im married and i got my wife because of a messed up bloody nose too.... WAY TO GO MANU!!! "

"2 reasons why the Spurs beat the Sons again.
1. The Spurs are far better and have been for years.
2. Sons have no heart, like Mavs, and will always get owned when it counts by the Spurs. "

Gold.

sribb43
02-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Found on Espn.com blog :

In 2-3 years from now Devin Harris is gonna be what CP3 is now, Harris is one of the fastest players in nba, he's actualy a better pure shooter than CP3, and he's still 24.

being a fellow mavs fan..... i must :lmao at this comment

lefty
02-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Why would you quote anything from an ESPN blog? Everyone knows they're nothing but a bunch of retards. But I suppose you thought it was charming enough to classify all of us into the rest of that grouping.

It's easy to find dumb shit written on ESPN. I'll even start with Adande's headline from today's Dime: "Spurs remind us of their formidable ways". Yeah, that was a pretty dominating win. I've never seen a more kick-ass 48 minutes of basketball.

And hey! More comments from the Spurs fandom!

"you know... ginobili does have a pretty big nose, but his wife is gorgeous!!! :P I would take a flop and even a bad nose for that.... hold on a sec.. im married and i got my wife because of a messed up bloody nose too.... WAY TO GO MANU!!! "

"2 reasons why the Spurs beat the Sons again.
1. The Spurs are far better and have been for years.
2. Sons have no heart, like Mavs, and will always get owned when it counts by the Spurs. "

Gold.

Trust me, I didn't go that far

RonMexico
02-01-2008, 02:18 PM
CP3 has developed his shot a lot better than Devin Harris has so far.

If he had said that Devin Harris will be better than Jason Kidd in 2-3 yrs, then I'll definitely agree with that.

thispego
02-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Found on Espn.com blog :

lol, yeah, that's good stuff

dirk4mvp
02-01-2008, 02:33 PM
well he got the one of the fastest players in the nba part right at least.