PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well....

SpursDynasty
02-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Looks like a few teams choked last night:

1. Dallas Mavericks - I fully expected Boston to win this game, even without Garnett. The Mavericks have no guts, no heart...it's just this fake jump shooting crap that we see over and over...Dallas is still soft.

2. Phoenix Suns - Again, like Dallas, a jump shooting gimmick. Amare Stoudemire choked. He just missed a free throw he was supposed to miss - the ball don't lie!

3. Lakers - Looks like you came up short vs. an elite? Thanks Detroit.

I'd like to thank the elites (Boston, SA, Detroit) who play smart and with a game plan, for knocking out the jump-shooting pretenders (Dallas, Phoenix, Lakers).

RonMexico
02-01-2008, 02:28 PM
How is DazedandConfused?

DazedAndConfused
02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
LOL @ Lakers being jump-shooting pretenders. You do realize we don't have Bynum right you moron? The fact that we damn near knocked off DET on the road being so short-handed is quite stunning.

stretch
02-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi Jeff.

mardigan
02-01-2008, 02:33 PM
LOL @ Lakers being jump-shooting pretenders. You do realize we don't have Bynum right you moron? The fact that we damn near knocked off DET on the road being so short-handed is quite stunning.
This from the guy who said that Spur fans shouldnt take any comfort in the win last night without Parker. At least the Spurs actually won.

Extra Stout
02-01-2008, 02:38 PM
SpursDynasty is back?

When he disappeared while the Spurs were losing, that was only a fluke sabbatical from a fluke forum.

No surprises here, he's just posting the posts he's supposed to post.

Shank
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Does this cock only show up after the Spurs win? We all noticed your absence after the blowout to the Hornets and the shameful loss to the Sonics. Care to elaborate on those little gems?

DazedAndConfused
02-01-2008, 02:39 PM
This from the guy who said that Spur fans shouldnt take any comfort in the win last night without Parker. At least the Spurs actually won.

They shouldn't. Their offense is still horrific and will continue to be horrific until Parker and Barry get back 100%. If Parker cannot play at 100% you can kiss your chance at a ring this year good bye. You and I both know this.

ancestron
02-01-2008, 02:44 PM
My name is SpursDynasty. Sometimes I like to log in under a different name and argue with myslef to create the illusion that a certain topic is more heated and debatable than it really is! I am so cool!

ludda
02-01-2008, 03:04 PM
:lmao

jacobdrj
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Detroit IS a Jump-shooting pretender... Haven't had an inside presence since Bips chewed out C-Webb.

SpursDynasty
02-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Does this cock only show up after the Spurs win? We all noticed your absence after the blowout to the Hornets and the shameful loss to the Sonics. Care to elaborate on those little gems?

We didn't care about the New Orleans because honestly, who does New Orleans think they are? Elite? Just because a few teams have missed some shots against them? They're shit. We didn't care about that game.

And the Seattle game...Durant just hit an open jump shooter to help Seattle win...no big deal.

LEONARD
02-02-2008, 07:42 PM
What a fucking douche-bag... :lol