PDA

View Full Version : fucking mavs

stretch
02-01-2008, 04:05 PM
fucking cuban... first you are trigger happy on any trade, and now you dont do shit, while Memphis is giving players away for free (Stoudemire, Gasol)... what the fuck??? im so fucking pissed right now at the Mavs. Fucking do something. We had a chance to get Kobe, and Cuban fucked that up. Now we have a chance to get Kidd, and hes fucking that up too. We had a chance for Corey Maggette, and that got fucked up. seriously, this is bullshit. MAKE A FUCKING MOVE, CUBES.

DazedAndConfused
02-01-2008, 04:07 PM
STFU Marky Mark

stretch
02-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Hello Jeff.

atxrocker
02-01-2008, 04:12 PM
stretch, quit your crying man. king fan understands all to well the pain of having a front office who isn't doing a goddamn motherfucking thing.

stretch
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
stretch, quit your crying man. king fan understands all to well the pain of having a front office who isn't doing a goddamn motherfucking thing.
Good for you. Only difference is that the Kings never had a team that could contend for a title.

Purple & Gold
02-01-2008, 04:22 PM
West had something to do with this...There is no way Memphis couldn't get more Gasol. Shit Chicago would trade them half their roster for Gasol right now.

:cry :cry :cry

Purple & Gold
02-01-2008, 04:26 PM
:dramaquee :dramaquee

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ancestron
02-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Only difference is that the Kings never had a team that could contend for a title.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/p3t3ypablo/O_RLY.gif

stretch
02-01-2008, 04:40 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/p3t3ypablo/O_RLY.gif
Yes really. They didn't play defense, or rebound. Plus, there was no way they were ever going to beat the Lakers or Spurs in those years (and they never did).

monosylab1k
02-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Dude, Devin Harris is theoretically the best point guard in the league. Theoretically, he should be Tony Parker speed mixed with Jason Kidd passing mixed with Steve Nash shooting.

Why would you trade the theoretical greatest point guard alive for some over the hill pile of shit like Jason Kidd? All that ass did was average a triple double in the playoffs last year....psshhhh theoretically Devin Harris could do twice as good. He's only 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monosylab1k
02-01-2008, 04:50 PM
If all it took was a shitty center, PG who can't get off the bench, & some late 1st rounders to get Gasol, then why the fuck weren't we offering Damp/Barea/picks?

TeyshaBlue
02-01-2008, 05:01 PM
If all it took was a shitty center, PG who can't get off the bench, & some late 1st rounders to get Gasol, then why the fuck weren't we offering Damp/Barea/picks?

God, no shit. Doesn't Avery know there's a reason that JJ gets picked last at every recess?

nkdlunch
02-01-2008, 05:07 PM
:cry :cry :cry

why do you have a pic of a transexual in your signature?

atxrocker
02-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Good for you. Only difference is that the Kings never had a team that could contend for a title.

oh noes, the we made it to the finals smack. newsflash: you didn't win shit so stfu. oh, and your team as currently built with dirk as the leader is never going to truly contend for a title either you fucking twat. go back to the club and start gay threads there, it suits you better you fucking crying bitch.

ratm1221
02-01-2008, 05:37 PM
oh noes, the we made it to the finals smack. newsflash: you didn't win shit so stfu. oh, and your team as currently built with dirk as the leader is never going to truly contend for a title either you fucking twat. go back to the club and start gay threads there, it suits you better you fucking crying bitch.

Bruce Lee is a faggot. So are you.

atxrocker
02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Bruce Lee is a faggot. So are you.

is this seriously what you offer as smack? weaksauce.

stretch
02-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Actually, I never once mentioned anything about making it to the finals. I just said that you guys were never contenders. They didn't play defense, or rebound well enough to beat teams like the Lakers or Spurs. You don't have to get all butthurt over the truth.

ratm1221
02-01-2008, 05:50 PM
is this seriously what you offer as smack? weaksauce.

Who says "weaksauce"? You just proved my statement of you being a faggot.

White Goodman
02-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Shit...Cuban is probably sending an e-mail to the league office right now telling them that the trade is unfair and it should be revoked, cause bitching is his main priority... :donkey

As for Mavs doing anything this year, you should hope that you get out of the 1st round because we all know Dirk will fold again like he always does.

Besides JHo and Harris, your team is shity and full of chockers...and lmfao...watch Cuban trade those two for JKidd and give him a 20 mill ext.

White Goodman
02-01-2008, 05:55 PM

*looks at your avi*

Looks like you enjoy saying that word "faggot", you trying to hide something from us??

There aint no bigger faggotry than Dirk listening to the Hoff before every game...

atxrocker
02-01-2008, 05:59 PM

good one. no, seriously. that was excellent. i am obviously outmatched here.

first, lotsa people use the term weaksauce. if you have not seen it on this board before, then take a break from blowing dirk and get a fucking clue. secondly, next time you decide to reply to someone who wasn't talking to you with a weak insult, at least try to make it entertaining. your smack is fucking horrible.

ratm1221
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Besides JHo and Harris, your team is shity and full of chockers...

I guess your grandma and the mavericks have a lot in common. Post under your primary screen name tough guy.

atxrocker
02-01-2008, 06:04 PM
I guess your grandma and the mavericks have a lot in common. Post under your primary screen name tough guy.

you are not to smart, ay. i'll help you out, there are more than one king fan that posts on this board. dumb shit.

ratm1221
02-01-2008, 06:04 PM
good one. no, seriously. that was excellent. i am obviously outmatched here.

first, lotsa people use the term weaksauce. if you have not seen it on this board before, then take a break from blowing dirk and get a fucking clue. secondly, next time you decide to reply to someone who wasn't talking to you with a weak insult, at least try to make it entertaining. your smack is fucking horrible.

I won't even bother making you look anymore stupid. My work is done here.

baseline bum
02-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Actually, I never once mentioned anything about making it to the finals. I just said that you guys were never contenders. They didn't play defense, or rebound well enough to beat teams like the Lakers or Spurs. You don't have to get all butthurt over the truth.

How were they not contenders? They got to OT in game 7 of the championship series, and were one airball from winning the title. They were as close to a title as a team can get without winning it.

The Nba Is Rigged
02-01-2008, 09:35 PM
fucking cuban... first you are trigger happy on any trade, and now you dont do shit, while Memphis is giving players away for free (Stoudemire, Gasol)... what the fuck??? im so fucking pissed right now at the Mavs. Fucking do something. We had a chance to get Kobe, and Cuban fucked that up. Now we have a chance to get Kidd, and hes fucking that up too. We had a chance for Corey Maggette, and that got fucked up. seriously, this is bullshit. MAKE A FUCKING MOVE, CUBES.

Dude please stop complaining, we're freakin 31-14 and you can tell they are using Pops system and not going all out in the season. If you want a 35 year old point guard that shoots 37% from the field, 33% from 3, highly turnover prone, and can't play defense for the mavs then you are not a real mavs fan. And if you think that J-kidd will help the mavs then ask yourself why isn't he helping the nets? He is playing with two superstars there and look at there record. If J-kidd was so great he wouldn't be running away from his team. Did magic demand a trade when times got tough, how bout stockton, or even nash? The fact is that kidd is a quitter. And why the hell would you want Maggette for our team when we already have a all-star at the same position? What we really need is a a center that can score. Dampier can but Our coach can't use his brain and run plays for him. Dude i'm usually very negative about the mavs but this year I see alot of hope and I don't care what anybody says.

ancestron
02-02-2008, 03:31 AM
Yes really. They didn't play defense, or rebound. Plus, there was no way they were ever going to beat the Lakers or Spurs in those years (and they never did).

Stretch talkin shit again eh??

at least he got Marky Mark in his avatar.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/1cindylouwho/Jason%20Williams%20Sacramento%20Kings%20Cards/scan0033.jpg

stretch
02-06-2008, 02:34 PM
How were they not contenders? They got to OT in game 7 of the championship series, and were one airball from winning the title. They were as close to a title as a team can get without winning it.
They weren't in the finals, so how were they one airball from winning the title?

The fact is, they were lucky to even have gotten as far as they did against the Lakers. It should have been over far sooner.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2008, 02:39 PM
The Mavs window was the last two years. Had they beat GSW they had a very good chance of beating SAS and UTA on their way to the Finals where they could have handled CLE easily. The year before that........well we all know what happened.

monosylab1k
02-06-2008, 02:41 PM
The Mavs window was the last two years. Had they beat GSW they had a very good chance of beating SAS and UTA on their way to the Finals where they could have handled CLE easily. The year before that........well we all know what happened.
Good take Jeff.

baseline bum
02-06-2008, 02:44 PM
They weren't in the finals, so how were they one airball from winning the title?

The fact is, they were lucky to even have gotten as far as they did against the Lakers. It should have been over far sooner.

New Jersey, the worst Finals team since the 81 Rockets was going to take Sacramento out? :lmao

Sacramento was waaay closer to a title than Dallas ever was. Dude, those were the Finals.

stretch
02-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Dude please stop complaining, we're freakin 31-14 and you can tell they are using Pops system and not going all out in the season.

I agree they are holding back some, but the fact is, they have virtually the same team they have had the past 2 years, and didn't get anywhere, while other teams around them are getting better. A move would be very nice. I still think this team is capable of winning a title, but its going to be much harder, and its annoying knowing that there were some solid moves out there that this team could have made, but didn't.

If you want a 35 year old point guard that shoots 37% from the field, 33% from 3, highly turnover prone, and can't play defense for the mavs then you are not a real mavs fan.

What does that have to do with being a Mavs fan? IMO, he can help the Mavericks. That has nothing at all to do with being a fan.

And if you think that J-kidd will help the mavs then ask yourself why isn't he helping the nets? He is playing with two superstars there and look at there record.

Ever heard of a little something called "chemistry"? Its obvious that they do not click well together with their styles of play. And don't even make me pull up the list of people who were on very good teams, but left and played at a whole different level, just by a change of scenery, and better chemistry.

If J-kidd was so great he wouldn't be running away from his team. Did magic demand a trade when times got tough, how bout stockton, or even nash?

Magic won a title his rookie year, and consistently enjoyed success and winning titles, moron. Stockton never won a title but also enjoyed plenty of success with Karl Malone with him, constantly going far in the playoffs and being a title contender. Nash bolted out of the Mavs for more money (which by the way, helped him raise his game to another level, by being with a team that had great chemistry together)

And why the hell would you want Maggette for our team when we already have a all-star at the same position?

What all-star do we have at the SG position? Terry? Jones? Hassell? I hope you aren't referring to Stackhouse. Besides, I would want Maggette to come off the bench. He would be a PERFECT 6th man for this team... he drives and gets to the freethrow line relentlessly, which is what we need when our starting unit starts to fall in love in the jumper, which happens TOO often. We don't need another jumpshooter to come in and change the flow of the game (Terry).

What we really need is a a center that can score. Dampier can but Our coach can't use his brain and run plays for him.

I agree.

Dude i'm usually very negative about the mavs but this year I see alot of hope and I don't care what anybody says.

Good for you.

stretch
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
New Jersey, the worst Finals team since the 81 Rockets was going to take Sacramento out? :lmao

Sacramento was waaay closer to a title than Dallas ever was. Dude, those were the Finals.
Actually, Dallas was in the finals and 2 games away from a title. Sacramento was at least 5 games away.

Now I know what you meant, and I agree that NJ would have probably gotten waxed, but the season isn't over, until it is over. All you have to do is look at the Giants and Patriots for the most recent example.

stretch
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi Jeff.

atxrocker
02-06-2008, 02:50 PM

dude was probably too young to remember that series. stretch getting shitted on in his own thread. :lol

baseline bum
02-06-2008, 02:57 PM
If the Giants and Patriots played a 7 game series, New England would win it in 5.

I remember a national TV game where the Kings were up like 35 or 45 at one point on the Nets in the Meadowlands that season. That team was worse than Cleveland.

Fillmoe
02-06-2008, 03:07 PM

neither do the mavs.... so im glad we got something in common

Fillmoe
02-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Stretch talkin shit again eh??

at least he got Marky Mark in his avatar.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/1cindylouwho/Jason%20Williams%20Sacramento%20Kings%20Cards/scan0033.jpg

best PG to ever touch a basketball

Findog
02-06-2008, 03:11 PM

Kwame has an expiring contract, Damp has 3 years left to go on his. And I think most league execs think Crittenden has more of a future in this league than Barea.

Findog
02-06-2008, 03:37 PM

I'd say 5 minutes from going up 3-0 is about equal to the Kings nearly toppling the Lakers. No need to get into a pissing match, they were both great teams that came up a bit short.

Fillmoe
02-06-2008, 03:45 PM
kings got robbed!

Findog
02-06-2008, 03:48 PM
kings got robbed!

So did the Mavs!

Findog
02-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Seriously, Game Six of Kings-Lakers and Game Five of Mavs-Heat...

:pctoss

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2008, 04:04 PM
The Kings had a very good team, unfortunately for them they had to deal with the Shaq&Kobe Lakers. Otherwise they would have had at least 2 titles.