PDA

View Full Version : ron pauls website spanks all other canidates see for yourself

inconvertible
02-02-2008, 06:39 AM
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/ronpaul2008.com

don't let the media and corporations tell you how to vote...think for yourself.

Johnts71
02-02-2008, 10:32 AM
maybe aliens are helping him!

inconvertible
02-02-2008, 03:45 PM
would do people say things like this^^^

because the media has brain washed the weak minded.

AFBlue
02-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Ron Paul and I disagree on matters of national defense and security, in which I have a vested interest.

I have thought for myself and concluded Ron Paul is not my guy. Just because someone picks a candidate that IS in the mainstream doesn't mean they're brainwashed.

Ryvin1
02-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Ron Paul and I disagree on matters of national defense and security, in which I have a vested interest.

I have thought for myself and concluded Ron Paul is not my guy. Just because someone picks a candidate that IS in the mainstream doesn't mean they're brainwashed.

I think that is great you've looked at the candidates and found someone that best represents your beliefs and someone you are comfortable with their voting history. I wish all voters did the same. I may not agree with your choice but I totally support everyone researching and finding the person best for them, and making an educated vote.

Phil Hellmuth
02-02-2008, 08:20 PM

well yea... of course.

but for the most part the masses don't look at the other side of the arguments (ron paul) and then decide.

pussyface
02-02-2008, 08:28 PM

...you don't need to be brainwashed when you are not bright in the first place. your are about as intelligenct as everyone else out there who has created a sign-on name/e-mail address starting with the word "phat," which is to say your mind operates on a plain similar to the average 12 year old.

no response needed really, give it a rest.

please stop bankrupting my country with your vested interest in the warfare/welfare state.

Ryvin1
02-02-2008, 08:35 PM
well yea... of course.

but for the most part the masses don't look at the other side of the arguments (ron paul) and then decide.

Too true

braeden0613
02-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Insulting people's intelligence usually doesnt win over voters. Its probably better to keep that on ronpaulforums.

BonnerDynasty
02-02-2008, 10:25 PM
I've been wondering lately...

If I were to go on godaddy years ago and purchase every variation of "ronpaul2008, ronpaul08, etc" would they have tried to purchase it from me for millions of dollars?

Hmmm...newtgingrich08, newtgingrich2008, newt2008....

Kori Ellis
02-03-2008, 01:11 AM
:lol @ using Alexa ratings to prove anything.

You do know that Alexa ratings are ONLY based upon the searching patterns of people that download the Alexa toolbar (and its spyware) onto their computers?

MannyIsGod
02-03-2008, 01:31 AM
I am increasingly turned off by Ron Paul supporters on the internet. Shits getting so annoying.

Phil Hellmuth
02-03-2008, 03:54 AM
I am increasingly turned off by Ron Paul supporters on the internet. Shits getting so annoying.

sheep mode approved!

ChumpDumper
02-03-2008, 05:32 AM
don't let the media and corporations tell you how to vote.Let internets spammers tell you how to vote!

RobinsontoDuncan
02-03-2008, 07:43 AM
i compared his site with obama's and, save for a few spikes right around the first few republican debates, obama crushed him

inconvertible
02-03-2008, 08:07 AM

this just means you are giving in....thanks.

mainstream canidate=mainstream media=mainstreamly brainwashed.

MannyIsGod
02-03-2008, 07:05 PM
this just means you are giving in....thanks.

mainstream canidate=mainstream media=mainstreamly brainwashed.I like Ron Paul and I've said so quite a few times on this board. I just think the antics and ridiculous assertions by many of his supporters on the internet are fucking stupid and annoying.

I don't give a rats ass about a candidates supposed website traffic for one.

AFBlue
02-03-2008, 08:19 PM
...you don't need to be brainwashed when you are not bright in the first place. your are about as intelligenct as everyone else out there who has created a sign-on name/e-mail address starting with the word "phat," which is to say your mind operates on a plain similar to the average 12 year old.

no response needed really, give it a rest.

please stop bankrupting my country with your vested interest in the warfare/welfare state.

:lol

Don't tell me a guy with the screen name "pussyface" is assuming my intellect based on my Spurs Forum screen name. What does that make your IQ if you assume mine is so low?

I assume it's unbelievably low, not because of your idiotic screen name, but because you set something up for me to hit out of the ballpark so easily.

As has been said MANY times before, stick your dumbass to the troll forum where you belong.

Finally....probably unlike you, I'm serving my country in a way that you will never understand or be able to step up and do yourself...so I can and will say whatever the fuck I want in consideration of my vested interest.

Oh...and it's "plane" not "plain"

Anything else, pussyface? :lol

Wild Cobra
02-03-2008, 10:43 PM

That is how I feel as well.

They just don't get it, do they?

I like most of Paul's positions and I would vote for him in any political office like governor, senator, etc. Just not the office that encompasses the title "Commander in Chief"

Ryvin1
02-04-2008, 12:15 AM
I like Ron Paul and I've said so quite a few times on this board. I just think the antics and ridiculous assertions by many of his supporters on the internet are fucking stupid and annoying.

I don't give a rats ass about a candidates supposed website traffic for one.

I totally support Ron Paul and I agree with this statement.

pussyface
02-05-2008, 02:14 AM
:lol

Don't tell me a guy with the screen name "pussyface" is assuming my intellect based on my Spurs Forum screen name. What does that make your IQ if you assume mine is so low?

I assume it's unbelievably low, not because of your idiotic screen name, but because you set something up for me to hit out of the ballpark so easily.

As has been said MANY times before, stick your dumbass to the troll forum where you belong.

Finally....probably unlike you, I'm serving my country in a way that you will never understand or be able to step up and do yourself...so I can and will say whatever the fuck I want in consideration of my vested interest.

Oh...and it's "plane" not "plain"

Anything else, pussyface? :lol

...."pussyface" is an ironic nickname, and I don't think its going to come as a surprise to anyone who has read your mind-numbingly idiotic posts that the irony is completely lost on you. its like,you know, when a fat guy is called 'tiny.'

'pussyface' is distinctive, self-depricating, unique, and oddly memorable

'phat tony' is relentlessly generic, unthinkably tired, self-congratulatory devoid of humor, and aggresively lame.

...it is safe to say that if you are old enough to be of service to our fine country than you are at least 7-8 years too old to not know better.

anyway, i don't know what your military history is or any of that. it seems that you are accustomed to having this credential to use as a trump card and end any type of discussion and bludgeon anyone who doesn't ditto your weak strain of bullshit, so i'll end it here for now...

pussyface
02-05-2008, 02:21 AM
I totally support Ron Paul and I agree with this statement.

specifically, what assertions that Paul supporters make do you find totally ridiculous?

pussyface
02-05-2008, 02:26 AM
:Anything else, pussyface? :lol

actually, since you asked, yes.
on behalf of the red-blooded American males of Spurstalk, please stop littering your posts with unbelievably gay cartoon pictures.

they are suitable for grade-school aged girls and homosexuals only.

Ryvin1
02-05-2008, 12:59 PM
specifically, what assertions that Paul supporters make do you find totally ridiculous?

I'm not a fan of the spam of things that have nothing to do with Ron Paul that get carried along, like the the 911 truthers, legalize pot, and other topics that are waived with the Ron Paul banners. I would rather see focus on the Ron Paul support and less additional promotions that side track the promotion of Ron Paul.

I don't think seeing people waive 911 conspiracy signs along with Ron Paul signs really helping promote Ron Paul.

Extra Stout
02-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Luckily for the libertarian movement, a good number of new Ron Paul supporters are people that Ron Paul actually met on the campaign trail, shook hands with, and talked to about libertarian ideas. It is those people who will carry his ideas onto city councils, mayorships, state legislative districts, and so forth.

The freaks on the internet won't matter going forward, except for the inevitable hilarious video they will produce about how Ron Paul actually won the 2008 Presidential election.

JoeChalupa
02-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Ron Paul is about to get spanked again.

Ocotillo
02-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Where's the Huck love today?

JoeChalupa
02-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Where's the Huck love today?

Check with John McCain.

AFBlue
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
actually, since you asked, yes.
on behalf of the red-blooded American males of Spurstalk, please stop littering your posts with unbelievably gay cartoon pictures.

they are suitable for grade-school aged girls and homosexuals only.

Who the fuck are you talking about?!?

I have never posted cartoon pictures on this or any other website, so get you facts straight before you throw out rediculous accusations...that again have no bearing on the intellectual content of my posts.

If you wanted to attack the content of my post then you should have done so. Instead, you pointed to my online forum screen name to form an assumption about my intellect....which is retarded. In fact, the whole argument of whose screen name is more "witty" is rediculous. I'll give you that "Phat Tony" is a dumb screen name, but it has absolutely nothing to do with how smart I am.

Finally, I have NEVER used my service to this country as a "trump card" before your dumbass unleashed some bullshit tirade making assumptions about my intellect based on an online forum screen name and presuming to lecture me about my position on defense spending when you know fuckall about what it means to those who serve. It just so happens, I DO know how the commitment to spending on military benefits all of us.

Anything this time?

Evan
02-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Are people still wasting time and money on Ron Paul?

pussyface
02-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Who the fuck are you talking about?!?

I have never posted cartoon pictures on this or any other website, so get you facts straight before you throw out rediculous accusations...

Anything this time?

look at your post, post #18. tell me if you see any animated cartoon pictures, or if you just made your argument with words, like a man.

I count not one but two faggy smiley faces.
...there you go again. you have no place to lecture me about facts.

AFBlue
02-06-2008, 05:26 PM
look at your post, post #18. tell me if you see any animated cartoon pictures, or if you just made your argument with words, like a man.

I count not one but two faggy smiley faces.
...there you go again. you have no place to lecture me about facts.

I've never heard of "emoticons", their commonly referred to name, be called "animated cartoon pictures", but it's whatever.

So, I sometimes use EMOTICONS and my online forum screen name is Phat Tony. You've still proven nothing...

Reply or not, I am done wasting my time with you.

pussyface
02-06-2008, 10:56 PM
I've never heard of "emoticons", their commonly referred to name, be called "animated cartoon pictures", but it's whatever.

So, I sometimes use EMOTICONS and my online forum screen name is Phat Tony. You've still proven nothing...

Reply or not, I am done wasting my time with you.

hehe...so you are trying to make the case that these so-called 'emoticons' are masculine and cool?

by the way, on the list of top 10 signs that a person might be a homosexual, #1 is being male and expecting that terms such as 'emoticon' should be common knowledge among other males.

....you have given up responding because you cannot win. also, please change the title under your name to say "king of emoticons"

ChumpDumper
02-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Is Ron Paul this homophobic?

pussyface
02-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Is Ron Paul this homophobic?
Ronny believes in voluntary associations among consenting adults, just like me and every other right-thinking person.

...i am referring to a sort of gayness that is not really literal so much as broadly encompassing of questionable traits like the ones displayed by monosyl, 'phat', jay leno, and yourself

edit: actually with mono i think he really is a closeted homosexual