PDA

View Full Version : Justin Williams, Anyone?

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-03-2008, 07:34 PM
I remember awhile back when people were drooling over his D-League stats. (http://www.nba.com/dleague/playerfile/justin_williams/) He's not getting any time on the Kings, for some reason. Is he injured, does he suck now, or what? I wouldn't mind trading for him.
What are y'all's opinions on him?

djohn14
02-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Well, its basically the same as Mahinmis' situation...he has good skills and POTENTIAL but he isnt polished. Very good D-League stats, but he's not an NBA player yet. I trade Elson fo him. :lol :lol :clap :clap :lol :clap

kingsfan
02-03-2008, 07:45 PM
He's not getting much time because our players are healthy finally. I love this kid and wish he would play more. If he has some more development he'll be a very good player.

tav1
02-03-2008, 09:25 PM
He was also involved in a minor sexual fracas earlier this year--cleared of charges and innocent and all that. But still it's the sort of PR that San Antonio to which San Antonio is not inviting.

td4mvp21
02-03-2008, 09:28 PM
He was also involved in a minor sexual fracas earlier this year--cleared of charges and innocent and all that. But still it's the sort of PR that San Antonio to which San Antonio is not inviting.

We just signed a pot head.

tav1
02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
We just signed a pot head.

That's ancient. And besides, I'm a straight laced dude from the burbs and even I don't think pot is a big deal. But accusations of a threesome rape, now that'll grab a headline.

hsxvvd
02-04-2008, 03:27 AM
I once read a description of Justin Williams comparing him to David Robinson. So ABSOLUTELY! :clap

It might have been a stretch! :rolleyes