PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Sighting

ashbeeigh
02-03-2008, 09:54 PM
My mom is a receptionist on the weekends at Ethan Allan on 10 and De Zavala and said she saw Ime udoka after practice this afternoon just taking a quick look at the furniture. He was all dressed in practice stuff with his knees wrapped in ice. They had a quick chat about the weather, etc. She said she was to nervous to actually talk to him about anything else.

He didn't buy anything and the person that was showing him around the store had no idea who he was.

She called me after her initial freak out about seeing him (he was long gone) and the first thing she said to me about him was "Oh my gosh, he was gorgeous!" :lol

porscha
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Sean Elliot was at the Canyon Spring playing golf yesterday, with a guy and a white woman at around 25 yrs old or younger, there is a lot of hugging, you know wrapping around teaching tec with the gal all the way. :lol
no, he is not very friendly, do no like to make any eye contact to everybody even to those stand right next to him.

remingtonbo2001
02-03-2008, 10:52 PM
At least David has always been a swell guy! :)

midgetonadonkey
02-03-2008, 10:55 PM
And?

Please_dont_ban_me
02-04-2008, 05:25 AM
Nice.

I live right next to that Canyon Springs golf course...I need to take up golf. =/ Last time I tried to 'drive' a ball it went about 15 feet and bounced another 10 feet.

manudo22
02-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Has anybody ever seen Manu anywhere in San Antonio? Just curious

RashoFan
02-04-2008, 10:59 AM
He maybe chained up to Spurschick's bed..... :lol

SpursFanFirst
02-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Sean Elliot was at the Canyon Spring playing golf yesterday, with a guy and a white woman at around 25 yrs old or younger, there is a lot of hugging, you know wrapping around teaching tec with the gal all the way. :lol
no, he is not very friendly, do no like to make any eye contact to everybody even to those stand right next to him.

Who is not very friendly? Sean?
I met him last April, and he was extremely friendly and giving of his time!

angel_luv
02-04-2008, 11:27 AM

That's strange. Sean has always been friendly whenever I have seen him interact with fans.

I have a picture on my phone of Sean waving to TMTTRIO and I after a game.

angel_luv
02-04-2008, 11:29 AM

The last time I saw Gino at a non Spurs event was a year and a half ago at the Shakira concert.
He was there with Many.

VaSpursFan
02-04-2008, 01:52 PM
sean not friendly? that's weird...living in VA, i only met him once at my 10 yr college reunion in 2002. he was there with his wife claudia. i was shocked he was there but i went over and congratulated him on the championship and recovering from the kidney transplant. told him i was a huge Spurs homer and he laughed.

i also know Jaren Jackson and he's friendly and engaging as well. i knew him from undergrad and he and his wife are very cool too.

remingtonbo2001
02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
I grew up with some neighbors who knew Sean pretty well. They always spoke kindly of him. I'm not sure what the circumstances were so it's really not fair to say.

Kori Ellis
02-04-2008, 02:06 PM

I have seen him at restaurants a few times.

SAtown
02-04-2008, 02:08 PM

I saw him at Mortons last year