PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick is a punk.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-04-2008, 01:35 AM
What is wrong with this guy?

Dude couldn't get off that field and out of that arena quick enough.

monosylab1k
02-04-2008, 01:36 AM
He conceded the game with 1 second left, and shook hands. What the fuck else do you want?

Kill yourself.

SpursFanFirst
02-04-2008, 01:39 AM
You're kind of an angry person, aren't you Mono?

At least "Boston Guy" showed some class when he came back to the board.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-04-2008, 01:39 AM
I expect a little class and dignity out of a head coach.

If you think that's too much to ask for you, kill yourself.

J.T.
02-04-2008, 01:42 AM
I expect a little class and dignity out of a head coach.

If you think that's too much to ask for you, kill yourself.

He did shake hands with Coughlin and did all the postgame interviews and such. Not sure what you're getting at. I mean, he thought the game was officially over and you're making a bigger deal out of him not staying for a fuckin' kneeldown of all things.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-04-2008, 01:44 AM
He did shake hands with Coughlin and did all the postgame interviews and such. Not sure what you're getting at. I mean, he thought the game was officially over and you're making a bigger deal out of him not staying for a fuckin' kneeldown of all things.

His postgame "interview" lasted 90 seconds.

He ran out shook hands and bounced before the game was even over.

Am I the only one who found that odd? I know it's Belichick and all, but still...

O-Factor
02-04-2008, 01:48 AM
I laugh my ass off at Bill Belichick.

Fillmoe
02-04-2008, 01:48 AM
bill belicheat

bostonguy
02-04-2008, 02:10 AM
His postgame "interview" lasted 90 seconds.

He ran out shook hands and bounced before the game was even over.

Am I the only one who found that odd? I know it's Belichick and all, but still...

Belichick is a douche bag who turns into a walking vagina when the Patriots lose. He curls up and hides like a coward when they lose.

Obstructed_View
02-04-2008, 02:29 AM
He was trying to show solidarity with Randy Moss, so he might re-sign with the team, and figured a classless early exit would be just the thing. Nice to talk about the importance of team until you run into the locker room to cry while your defense has to go out on the field for one more snap. Way to lead, hoodie!

MannyIsGod
02-04-2008, 03:12 AM
He was trying to show solidarity with Randy Moss, so he might re-sign with the team, and figured a classless early exit would be just the thing. Nice to talk about the importance of team until you run into the locker room to cry while your defense has to go out on the field for one more snap. Way to lead, hoodie!The game wasn't over and he was gone. I hated that too. Such shit.

KidCongo
02-04-2008, 03:25 AM
Belichick is a douche bag who turns into a walking vagina when the Patriots lose. He curls up and hides like a coward when they lose.

:clap

bigfish22
02-04-2008, 03:47 AM
LT said it best... "NO CLASS"

ShoogarBear
02-04-2008, 04:39 AM
Life is okay in this badass sports city of Boston!
lol

Hook Dem
02-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Belichick is lower than whale shit and that is on the bottom of the ocean! lol

stretch
02-04-2008, 10:06 AM
That was a total bitch move by Belicheat, going out on the field and then leaving when there is still time left to play. People gave Randy Moss all that shit for leaving the game with 2 seconds left, Belicheat deserves just as much, if not more, because he actually delayed the game from being ended, despite the ref telling him to get back on the sideline until the game is over. Most classless coach in NFL history.

Dex
02-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I think it was a bitch move.

Sure, it was kind of embarrassing for everyone when the fans and media stormed the field with a second left. But they still had to restore order and put the game in the books.

The fact is, Bill was walking into the tunnel with one second left on the clock. I don't care if you shook hands, stay there until the end of the game like a man. It sure was easy for him to act like a hot-shot when his team was 18-0.

O-Factor
02-04-2008, 11:17 AM
Bill Belichick left the game early because he had someone taping it for him.

TheTruth
02-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Carey was in his ear yelling to him that there was 1 second left on the clock. Bellichick blew him off and left the field. Bitch move by a bitch coach.

GaryJohnston
02-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Guess Belichick should used his cameras in this SuperBowl

703 Spurz
02-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Carey was in his ear yelling to him that there was 1 second left on the clock. Bellichick blew him off and left the field. Bitch move by a bitch coach.

Would've been hilarious if Carey threw a unsportsmanlike penalty flag on him b/c of it. As if it fucking mattered at that point

ratm1221
02-04-2008, 11:45 AM
He should have tried to throw another challenge flag, bitch-ass cheater...

ancestron
02-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Kharma.

GaryJohnston
02-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Would've been hilarious if Carey threw a unsportsmanlike penalty flag on him b/c of it. As if it fucking mattered at that point

That would of been great. Belichick would of probably of punched him for it, proceeded by Carey putting a beat down on his ass.

George Gervin's Afro
02-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I kind of wished the Giants would have tried to run up the score.. take a shot at the endzone with 1 second left... beliquitter would have had a tantrum..

J.T.
02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
I kind of wished the Giants would have tried to run up the score.. take a shot at the endzone with 1 second left... beliquitter would have had a tantrum..

:lmao

TheZackAttack!
02-04-2008, 02:15 PM

No, that would be classless... :lol

peewee's lovechild
02-04-2008, 03:33 PM
The NFL should come down on Belicheat for leaving the game early.
That was some bullshit show of sportsmanship.

Obstructed_View
02-04-2008, 06:33 PM
He conceded the game with 1 second left, and shook hands. What the fuck else do you want?
Um, how about waiting until the end of the game to leave the field. He just left his players out there hanging in the breeze. Even you aren't stupid enough to see what a douchebag move that was.