PDA

View Full Version : Sign Olowokandi!

SlovenianGuy
01-05-2005, 05:49 AM
Do you still remember those people saying Olowokandi is better than Rasho?

Olowokandi was "awesome" against the Suns:
11 minutes
0 points
0 rebounds
1 assist
1 steal
1 turnover
3 PF

Do you remember Rasho playing this bad? I think not.

Even in probably his worst game ever (vs. SSonics) he had 2 rebounds and 2 blocks.

SLOVENIAN 8
01-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Yes Olowokandi is very good! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Karl Mundt
01-05-2005, 06:36 AM
The day it takes two stun gun shots to take down Rasho is the day i'd take him over Olowokandi. :smokin

atlfan25
01-05-2005, 02:17 PM
you're right, it would be nice if rasho was a fucking moron who refuses to leave clubs at 3am and needs to be taken down with a stun gun, then miss half the season with injuries.
you do know kandi is a career 43.3% shooter right? he's NEVER surpassed 44%
rasho is shooting 43% so far this year, but since he is a career 48.4% shooter, it should go up.

Solid D
01-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Those who know...knew Kandi was damaged goods and over-hyped, to boot.

After Jason Kidd made his decision and Jermaine O'Neal, PJ Brown, and Brad Miller could not be signed, the Spurs got the best value in Rasho (of course, other than Karl Malone at $1.1M). He was the next-best choice and at reasonable value. The T-Wolves' mgmt. expressed their disappointment that they couldn't resign Nesterovic and tried to play up the steal they got with Kandi-man.

The Spurs got the best "big" left for the value.

Karl Mundt
01-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I WAS kidding BTW. If GMs could see into the future and saw what Kandiman has become, do you think he'd still be a first round choice?

T Park
01-05-2005, 02:29 PM
The T-Wolves' mgmt. expressed their disappointment that they couldn't resign Nesterovic

Not only that, offering Rasho more money than the Spurs SIGNED him for.

Not only put Olowakandi's numers up from last night.

Put up Rasho's vs Phoenix

8 points about 6 boards, couple blocks, right?

I cant remember, that was over a week ago.

Karl Mundt
01-05-2005, 02:32 PM
I went to a Wolves forum a while ago and i found posts around the time Rasho signed for the Spurs and most of them were very disappointed that he left. He was probably more appreciated there than he is here, judging by those couple of posts anyway, and i'm sure right about now, they would drool at the prospect of actually have a center that can start (no offense to Ervin Johnson). The center position is still important even though there are few true centers left.

atlfan25
01-05-2005, 02:39 PM
my bad Karl if you were joking.

kandi shooting so horribly as a center, every year, is ridiculous. he is a piece of shit. i can't understand how a center can shoot that bad.