to21
02-05-2008, 11:42 AM
+1

Allstars!

ATRAIN
02-05-2008, 11:47 AM
+1

Allstars!

They should have done it all All stars again!!

02-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Mmmm...lesbian coffee chick

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/S/Survivor9/2004/12/03/ami.jpg

florige
02-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Anyone going to be watching Thursday?

If I can manage to stay awake.

ATRAIN
02-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Mmmm...lesbian coffee chick

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/TV_Shows/S/Survivor9/2004/12/03/ami.jpg

Yeah Amy is hot, I like Parvorti too

ATRAIN
02-05-2008, 11:53 AM
http://cuzoogle.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/ep4_parvati_01.jpg

ATRAIN
02-05-2008, 11:54 AM
And of course Amanda from last season

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9296/image88li.jpg

ATRAIN
02-05-2008, 11:56 AM
http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/survivor16/images/content/cast/sur16_amanda_240.jpg

easjer
02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Probably, but there are a whole lot of 'faves' I don't want to see again, ever.

But I love Jonathan and Yau Man.

And one of the fans - don't remember his name, damn it; he's from Arizona - my good friend knows him. My friend just ran her first marathon and her running coach is married to the guy. She's run with him, knows them (friends, but not intimate friends) - has had them over to her house, has been to theirs. Says he's a great guy, really likes him and is rooting for him.

No one knew he was gone (well, his wife did, but she said it was a business trip), and no one knows how he did. They've kept it very quiet.

Seeing 2 people I like and 1 person I am two degrees connected to may not be worth seeing some of those awful people again though.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-05-2008, 12:44 PM
I quit watching Survivor after the first season. I get to watch maybe 3 television shows a week and Survivor doesn't make the cut.

ATRAIN
02-05-2008, 12:47 PM
I quit watching Survivor after the first season. I get to watch maybe 3 television shows a week and Survivor doesn't make the cut.

Ok im curious, what does?

mrsmaalox
02-05-2008, 12:53 PM
I'll catch as many episodes as I can while Yau man is there.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Ok im curious, what does?

E.R is usually a show I catch. Because Mrs. Chopper is addicted to it I usually will watch Desperate Housewives with her. After that it's pretty much a crapshoot and will vary from week to week.

And I'll usually catch part of the local news. That's pretty much my weekly TV viewing.

Jeff Probst
02-07-2008, 08:17 PM
It's on now!

God I hate Johnny fair play he's another mouse wannabe!

to21
02-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Fairplay quit.

Dammit, I wanted to see that big muthafucka on the fans tribe kick his ass.

ATRAIN
02-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Fairplay quit.

Dammit, I wanted to see that big muthafucka on the fans tribe kick his ass.

Yeah I was disappointed, I was hoping he was doing that to blindside Eliza. DAMMIT!!!!!

mrsmaalox
02-08-2008, 10:13 AM
I was surprised by how much I still hate Fairplay.

to21
02-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Yeah I was disappointed, I was hoping he was doing that to blindside Eliza. DAMMIT!!!!!
Nah, she got blindsided by the tree she took in the face.

:lmao

ATRAIN
02-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Nah, she got blindsided by the tree she took in the face.

:lmao

Yeah that shit was funny

ATRAIN
02-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Ozzy is going to get him some of Amanda next week!!

to21
02-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Hell yeah, I'd be trying to get me some of that....

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/survivor16/images/content/cast/sur16_amanda_240.jpg

ATRAIN
02-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Hell yeah, I'd be trying to get me some of that....

I think I read somewhere that the show provides condoms just in case lol.

easjer
02-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Joel is the guy my friend is friends with. He seems all right (though maybe pisses too many people off next week - hope not).

I hate Fairplay a LOT, so I was thrilled to see him leave. And I knew he was quitting - it was the same expression on his face as when his grandmother 'died' - the fabulous trying not to laugh, can't believe they are buying this shit grimace.

I had forgotten how much I hate Parvati, and how well she thinks of herself, but I admit to being surprised by her smarts. It seemed to me when she was trying hard to convince Fairplay to tell people it was because she wanted to surprise Eliza - but really, I saw the wheels turn and she knew that if they couldn't oust Eliza, she would at least not be the surprised ouster.

I love Jonathan and Yau Man and Cirie. Why were they less interested in nabbing Cirie and then attempting to nab Fairplay with numbers? I get why everyone wanted him - because everyone knows they could beat him on reputation alone, and Cirie may be harder to beat. But she's a good, smart player to have in an alliance for awhile.

If Parvati were to be gone, and Big Bird, I'd be terribly thrilled with this season - lots of potential. I do wish I could like James, because I liked him last season. But damn, any moron who has TWO immunity idols and doesn't fucking play them out arrogance is too stupid to like.

ATRAIN
02-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Joel is the guy my friend is friends with. He seems all right (though maybe pisses too many people off next week - hope not).

I hate Fairplay a LOT, so I was thrilled to see him leave. And I knew he was quitting - it was the same expression on his face as when his grandmother 'died' - the fabulous trying not to laugh, can't believe they are buying this shit grimace.

I had forgotten how much I hate Parvati, and how well she thinks of herself, but I admit to being surprised by her smarts. It seemed to me when she was trying hard to convince Fairplay to tell people it was because she wanted to surprise Eliza - but really, I saw the wheels turn and she knew that if they couldn't oust Eliza, she would at least not be the surprised ouster.

I love Jonathan and Yau Man and Cirie. Why were they less interested in nabbing Cirie and then attempting to nab Fairplay with numbers? I get why everyone wanted him - because everyone knows they could beat him on reputation alone, and Cirie may be harder to beat. But she's a good, smart player to have in an alliance for awhile.

If Parvati were to be gone, and Big Bird, I'd be terribly thrilled with this season - lots of potential. I do wish I could like James, because I liked him last season. But damn, any moron who has TWO immunity idols and doesn't fucking play them out arrogance is too stupid to like.

I can't wait to see James vs the Fireman in a strength challenge. Could James have met his match as far as strength goes?

easjer
02-08-2008, 02:36 PM
That would rock. Joel is a BIG guy - and according to D, a pretty decent runner. Good endurance - his wife is a running coach (that how my friend met them - Firefighter's wife trained her for her first marathon this year) and they run together a lot. He's obviously at risk to be voted out before a merger because of immunity strength (as is Ozzy, obviuosly), especially if he pisses off people with campfire ethics.

He's supposed to be a super-fan of the show, so one would think he isn't stupid enough not to realize he's a bodily threat and not piss people off at camp - which is a surefire ticket to getting on people's bad side and highlighting reasons to be voted off.

ATRAIN
02-08-2008, 02:39 PM
That would rock. Joel is a BIG guy - and according to D, a pretty decent runner. Good endurance - his wife is a running coach (that how my friend met them - Firefighter's wife trained her for her first marathon this year) and they run together a lot. He's obviously at risk to be voted out before a merger because of immunity strength (as is Ozzy, obviuosly), especially if he pisses off people with campfire ethics.

He's supposed to be a super-fan of the show, so one would think he isn't stupid enough not to realize he's a bodily threat and not piss people off at camp - which is a surefire ticket to getting on people's bad side and highlighting reasons to be voted off.

Yeah I would play the game so smart if I was there, but its amazing how these people play.